uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
What does subduing the guards under the office do ? My guess is that they start showing as enemies ? how bad is that?
But i get gold every time i defeat them ? is that worthwhile? does it scale with levels or is it that just hindrance ?
For positives you get good money for start, sparring partners for training yourself without dealing with inmates and getting lots of order that helps maximize income.

For negatives I just gonna quote good reply on my question above.

That "option" is really a trap for new players. Every time you agree to do it, guard aggression goes up, which makes them attack more, and increases chances they invade your office after masturbation.

And you won't be able to beat them while naked, horny and unarmed
I define it as good option for slutty karryn to train and possibly learn skills. Coz most inmates on lvl1 are total weaklings and "die" even from wrong attacks.
After you beat first boss and open bar it becomes not worthy.

Reactions: RedAISkye

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Glad you asked! Alwats down to give tips.

So, regarding your build, i'm going to assume you are attacking with Halberd and doing a combat run, not unarmed so I will give tips regarding that.

Endgame agility should be higher, than most of your stats the highest, with Strn trailing behind, and after that DEX, MND and ENERGY. Stamina (Health) isn't that important for combat runs (I always end up having around 2500- 3000 max and that's honestly all you need).

The reason why I promote a Strn/Agi combat build is the use of Taunt, Focus, ki, and counter stance. This build is basically a counterattack killer while also dodging virtually everything. Also 40 energy is perfect. With a combat build you do a lot of counterattacking to finish foes (it also helps avoid the tripping from rouges and Overblow from Orcs).

Make sure you have enough crit chance, attack and evasion as those play a huge role in combat runs (although they passively lvl up alongside you so you should be fine). I may have missed some things and If I did, I'm down to answer what I can.
I see. Thank you for the answer.
Do you mind give me an endgame save of your combat build for reference ? if possible a slut build one too (but that's not important for me right now).
Again, thank you very much.

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
So far I've been playing for over 40 hrs. and have not finished the game a single time. I'm currently on day 40 and am having difficulties with enemies on the 2nd level. I tried going for a hand to hand, but that seems even more difficult than using a weapon.
I can certainly share some of my experiences. I doubt anything I did was optimal, but it did get me through, as a virgin no less so hey, it works well enough.

My very first attempt ended on level 2, in the room right after the slimes. I've accumulated too many passives, and my daily income was 500 at best, so buying edicts to power through was out of a question. However, I've earned a whole bunch of titles, and I've memorized some stuff like what type of enemies I'm likely to encounter in some of the rooms, which allowed me to play a little smarter. And whaddya know, the very next run was also my first game clear.

Are the side jobs required to keep things in check? No, not at all. I only did like 4 rounds in the bar and honestly, in the end, I would've been better off not building it at all. Base income is crap, and since I was trying to keep Karryn pure I couldn't earn too many tips, and the corruption increase also made me pay more to the nerds, so yeah, that was a poor investment. I think you can make the bar work, since increasing reputation for finishing your shifts does make the income a bit better, but I don't know if it's worth the time spent, especially if you're playing it safe. It probably takes too long to be actually worth it on a pure run, where speed is essential.
I didn't repair the reception at all (I think there's a title allowing you to earn some money from it, but I don't have it yet, and the baseline job doesn't seem very worthwhile), didn't do the toilet side job (obviously), BUT I did end up playing the stripper mini game about 12 times, mostly for the money because I've fucked up my income with bad decisions.
It does, if I'm not mistaken, prevent the floor 3 from rioting after you dance, and it's the least dangerous job; the passives you get from it aren't crippling, and I was earning about 400-500, which was more than my daily income, plus having charm was surprisingly useful in some of the later fights, so I actually quite liked this side job.

Hand to hand seems like it could be very strong, but looks like you really need the titles to make it good. I bet that there's more than the 2 I've gotten so far, and yet my unarmed combat is already boosted by like 20%, from the get-go, for free. I'll definitely give it a try soon, seems like an interesting choice.

I didn't get to tier 3 edicts on my run, far too expensive. Hell, the only tier 2's I was able to buy were defensive stance, willpower energy regain, smash, skewer, cleave, and AGI training, everything else was stuck on 1.
I don't think you can invest too much into training without the research edicts on floor 2 (which I've unlocked too late to make any difference in my run, in fact I think I've made things even more difficult for myself by reducing subsidies even more), which make training a lot cheaper.
You definitely need to pay a lot of attention to income and expense saving edicts. There's only a few you can take without making the game harder later on by causing riots or boosting guard aggression (which is a suicidal strategy).

This post is already getting ridiculously long, so I'll try to sum up my observations:
- AGIlity is great. Being able to go first (or twice in a row in some cases) is a colossal advantage in combat.
- Do not neglect income. You're very limited in what you can safely do in a pure run, so every little bit helps. I know risking low Order is a popular strategy, but that's exactly why I didn't do it - it's risky. I've tried to keep my Order at about 60-70 at all time, which decreased my income but definitely made a lot of battles significantly easier, which is important because one loss can lead to a fail spiral. I was stuck on low income the entire time, but looking back - it wasn't high Order which made it as bad as it was - poor edict choices were definitely the thing that messed me up. I've managed to avoid some of the bad choices I've made on my first run, but since this was also the first time I've gained access to floor 2 and 3 edicts, I've just made different mistakes instead, lol.
- Be very mindful of your fatigue and pleasure. I was able to avoid having Karryn masturbate the first few times my pleasure got too high, by just accepting that I'm going to start the day with 4-5% fatigue, but eventually the malus becomes too punishing to ignore. As long as you only masturbate in the office, it's okay. Fatigue will wreck your combat capabilities, but keeping your Order relatively high also makes fights easier, to a point where I was often able to fight one additional battle per day instead of being forced to rest. The highlight of this would be what I've experienced on floor 2, where I could only clear 1 room per day on lower Order, but with 70 I was able to clear the room right before the boss (which had a LOT of enemies) and clear the boss very easily, despite having 26% fatigue.
- Do make use of accessories, because even cheap, low tier ones offer a nice and useful boost. +10 attributes are very noticeable super early in the game. If you're maxing out STRength, getting the bonus accuracy seems like a must. I've missed a lot of attacks on later floors, and that's with having a lot more DEXterity than I initially wanted.
- Titles are extremely impactful, which is why as long as you've unlocked something - even a lost run isn't a waste of time. As my example - playing a dodge build, suddenly being able to reduce dodge stamina cost by 30% was a game changer. Considering that I've finished some fights with like 100 or less stamina, getting hit just one more time or being unable to dodge would've ended my run right there and then.
- Try to save some of the Order boosting edicts for emergencies (particularly the ones that offer 10-20 boost). They might be tempting to buy when you can spare some cash for them, especially since they often improve your Control as well, but being able to suddenly raise your Order by 20 when 2 or 3 of your floors suddenly riot can make all the difference.
- Also, Control. Fatigue cripples your combat abilities, fighting increases fatigue very quickly, and you also don't gain too much Order from fighting - that's a fairly bad mix, so Control will help you avoid having to take risky battles by allowing you to fight less - you don't want to suddenly build up 100 passives and lose a pure run to unlucky RNG. That being said - refrain from buying those edicts for as long as you can, since they generally tank your income.
- Also, really try to avoid unnecessary fights. As an example - after you clear the first slime room once (to remove the blocker), you can avoid having to ever fight here again if you're just quick enough with your movement. This will allow you to progress a lot more quickly and easily. You might still need to take some additional fights to improve your stats or increase Order, but it's still a useful tool to have just in case. Fight on your own terms.

I'm sure I've forgotten something, but hopefully it'll at least give you an idea on how to approach your playthrough, particularly by avoiding the worst of my own mistakes.

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
im curious is the game fully completed meaning no new stuff is going to be added to the game? cause floor 4 is literally empty with no events or anything to do

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
Hmm maybe it is because i only played pure Karryn but i don't recall ever fighting guards.
Do they show anywhere else other then invading office?
Yeah, I didn't have to fight a single one in my recent pure run, but I've also completely avoided raising their aggression.
I remember playing one of the old beta versions as a slut character, and I kept fighting the office guards a lot. Later they showed up in regular battles constantly, and were by far the most dangerous enemies in the game.

im curious is the game fully completed meaning no new stuff is going to be added to the game? cause floor 4 is literally empty with no events or anything to do
This remains to be seen. They want to see if the game sales would warrant further time investment, but from what I've seen, they've made no promises.

chillybop

Sep 30, 2019
Hey guys, I just got to lvl 3, so far I tried to have Karryn as pure as possible but I intend to slowly start corrupting her now.
I wanted to know if there's any situation that Karryn is just teased until she can't take it anymore and begs for something, be it to cum/fuck or whatever.
I think that in those games of corruption making the heroine beg for it it's the ultimate accomplishment, so if there's any situation like that I really don't wanna miss it.
This game is awesome, really glad I found it, but I'm playing it on a really old notebook, I already disabled most of the stuff but the battles/bar job can still run quite slow. Any mods/tips to improve performance?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Are the side jobs required to keep things in check? I've tried doing the receptionist job but it only give back a single order. Doesn't seem like its worth the money I spent to unlock it.
With enough work done, you can get over +10 Order per Shift.

Tarango

Aug 6, 2017
Which options you have to edit to allow cheats in all difficulties?
And to disabling time limit?

ok, i managed to find the answer myself for the "cheat menu always enable" :

in the the remtairyprison.js files, change this:

JavaScript:
Game_Party.prototype.cheatMode = function() {
    if(this.isEndlessBattle()) return false;
    return this.freeMode() || this.easyMode();
to this:

JavaScript:
Game_Party.prototype.cheatMode = function() {
    //if(this.isEndlessBattle()) return false;
    return true;
(add the // if you want it to affect endless battle).

But I didn't find anything for disabling the time limit. Anyone?

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
This game is awesome, really glad I found it, but I'm playing it on a really old notebook, I already disabled most of the stuff but the battles/bar job can still run quite slow. Any mods/tips to improve performance?
Try the following method:-
Go to the game's settings and set the "Force 60 FPS" and "Smoother CG Loading" to "ON".

If it's still laggy, turn the "Force 60 FPS" to "OFF" then go to your graphics' control panel and manually limit the game's FPS to 60.

If that still doesn't help, your only choice is to set "Simple Battle Cut-ins" to "ON" which disables their animations.

Oghenekaro

Apr 14, 2021
I'm gonna let some steam off here.
Fuck my good playthrough, been playing for a few days, everything was good until I got far into the level 3 and lost a battle. Then it was impossible to escape level 3 because there was ALWAYS an enemy blocking my way, I had to battle with 50% fatigue so escape was impossible. Kept losing until order is reduced to 0. Literally a forced game over just because I lost a single battle. Fuck you devs, I guess.
its just like level 1...when you lose, a thug blocks the doorway.
gotta slut it out, or beat em to win

Hey, enjoy your one ending scene that's a just a copy paste of an older scene with a different outfit. Even the lose scene is boring
i for one, loved the scene. just wish there was more guys that followed her to the room.
cant wait for a ccmod to make the outfit perma.

Last edited:

ZenithTempo

Feb 20, 2019
Unfortunately you can't escape if you are fatigued.

I'm making modifications to make the game easier but I'm still on release version(v1.0.1c) so I'm not sure if it'll work for new version. Does anyone know which files are changed in the new version(1.0.1f)? Maybe it'll work if they didn't change the file I'm editing.
is a helpful resource. You can see exactly what files changed each update.

Reactions: Purple_Heart

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
I see. Thank you for the answer.
Do you mind give me an endgame save of your combat build for reference ? if possible a slut build one too (but that's not important for me right now).
Again, thank you very much.
See, my save currently is uh... done lol. like I'm in the happy end farming titles and passives for fun rn lol (I had already gotten the empress ending and the titles associated with it during the beta) so now I'm rly just title farming and shit. I also play on prisoner mode, and only use 1 save. So, I don't have a slut build at all, I always do pure combat and if I feel like allowing her to do "Favors" I switch it up (Never penetration of the vagina tho lol).

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
You may be shocked to here this, but i've probably put about 200hrs into this game through all of its update. I never complained before because I though to myself "well when the full game comes out it will probably be much easier". I was wrong.

I'm not afraid of failing, just tired of it. I'm currently on my 8th playthrough without getting to the end. I've been on warden difficulty since the start

Currently, I have the "softcore sadist" title equipped. I don't belie that I have any others that are worth equipping for battle.

Im running the lv. 2 defensive upgrade for the halberd.

Let me know if you need a list of all my titles.
Send me your titles, cause Ima be frank unless you doing a slut run Softcore sadist SUCKS. Also don't run defensive on Halberd run offense. This game honestly has no real "defense".

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Hey guys, I just got to lvl 3, so far I tried to have Karryn as pure as possible but I intend to slowly start corrupting her now.
I wanted to know if there's any situation that Karryn is just teased until she can't take it anymore and begs for something, be it to cum/fuck or whatever.
I think that in those games of corruption making the heroine beg for it it's the ultimate accomplishment, so if there's any situation like that I really don't wanna miss it.
To answer your question regarding begging, Karryn does none of that lol (Not to the extent you are asking). I guess when she goes turbo slut yea, but at that point it's more like you are a succubus and all the prisoners are just mere toys.

The type of corruption you may be thinking of is degrading corruption, which I GUESS you can find by turning her into a masochist, but not rly lol. It's hard, to explain but even in sexual situations Karryn still feels like shes in power. (Depending on passives and if you have the sex skills)

Reactions: chillybop

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Just got what the Happy end, pulled it off with absolutely no sex occurring as well.

hoooo00000ly shit.
LMAO I DO THE SAME ALL THE TIME! I just always allow them to do titjobs and blowjobs. (Maybe Anal Sex, if I feel like it). I have yet to farm the last title for the happy end lol. And that's saying a lot as my save says I have over 80 titles (I even got the steam achievement for having 72+)

mindoss75

Jan 30, 2018
Send me your titles, cause Ima be frank unless you doing a slut run Softcore sadist SUCKS. Also don't run defensive on Halberd run offense. This game honestly has no real "defense".
Here is my list

Emperor's Secretary
Cost saving Supervisor
Beautiful Warden
Stunning warden
A Disappointment
Abnormal Virgin
Softcore Sadist
Counterattacker
Blunt Woman
Female Slasher
Neo Slasher
Prision Fighter
Spinning Bird Kick!
Disciple of Agility
Suppressor
Pussy Petter
Like a Bird
Like a Dancer
Orc Slayer
Moster Slayer
Alpha Slayer
Wandering Eyes
Upstart Warden

Also, I here that you can eat a meal in the mess hall to reduce fatigue. Do you know exactly how to do this?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes