RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
New version contains a bunch of saves. Careful if overwriting a previous version. Just lost my save as a result.
Oh fuck, I included my saves in it, will fix that, sorry :FacePalm:

But in the future, make sure to backup your saves so you don't lose all progress.

Will compress with WinRar instead so I can create a profile to exclude that folder in the future so it doesn't happen again.

Last edited:

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
what the actual fuck -.- could it be that the cc mod made the game more difficult? i cant beat the yeti at level 4 ... in every damn battle the prisoners are trying to fuck me non stop but noooooo when the yeti is there then nobody will or what? that lead to them being around me all the time and spank me into oblivion... cant leave bliss...

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Nekopi, based on your experience with both combat and slut builds, how high should end game Agility Level be to ensure you always move first in combat (Note: Some enemy type like goblins have really high agility growth)

Endurance and Stamina both increase HP (Stamina 3 times more effective), so is Endurance needed for combat build or not (what I mean is do level scaled enemy crit you a lot ?)

Energy wise, is 40 energy (base + edicts upgrade, no increase in level) enough to carry you through the game or should I level it up a few time ?

It's been over a year since I last played so I have almost no memory regarding builds and stats (I presume the Stats role have been vastly overhauled over the year though)

mindoss75

Jan 30, 2018
That was my experience as well. I've managed to clear the first two rooms in a single day, but every room after this was 1-room-per-day kinda deal, with the exception of the boss fight, where I took the risk of fighting with 26 fatigue and won. I was kinda surprised since the fight wasn't all that difficult, even with me wasting some turns before realizing the gimmick.

I was playing on Warden, with a build that I've intended to be Mind+AGI, but by the end of floor 3 was more like AGI+STR, and finally ended up as AGI+Charm, because of the strip club, which I had to use a lot, due to some poor planning and non existing income. Took me 34 game days, but I've managed to get the Empress ending as a complete virgin.

One thing that playthrough taught me, which I'll be sure to make use of going forward, was the value of saving Order boosting edicts for emergencies. While the utility of saving yourself from reaching 0 Order is rather obvious, I can't stress how big of a difference it was to fight some tougher rooms at, say, 60 vs 40 Order.
Can you give me any tips for a pure fighter/strength build?

Are the side jobs required to keep things in check? I've tried doing the receptionist job but it only give back a single order. Doesn't seem like its worth the money I spent to unlock it.

The Bartender job give me very little money for the time spent on it.

I know i'm missing a lot of info, but the question is what?

So far I've been playing for over 40 hrs. and have not finished the game a single time. I'm currently on day 40 and am having difficulties with enemies on the 2nd level. I tried going for a hand to hand, but that seems even more difficult than using a weapon.

In all my time playing I've never been able to accumulate enough money to purchase any of the Lv. 3 edicts. I Usually get stuck getting my ass kicked on lv 2/3 before I can get enough money.

What should I do? I really don't want to resort to cheating or dropping the difficulty, but i'm not really having fun with this?

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
So here's my issue with it as well, you kinda need to keep order low to have decent income since it gives a pretty big bonus to subsidies. The bar doesn't pay well unless you're that perfect level of slutty where she gets lots of tips but doesn't orgasm from everything and even then it's a lot of busywork to keep it going. You're also at the mercy of riot RNG (since all your repaired income sources like the bar or workshop get broken during riots and need to be paid for again) untill you can clear level 2 and start insuring things but that also eats into your income.

There's a lot to juggle with the income system and honestly if you're not enjoying it at this point I'd just cheat money and try to not go too overboard with the passive training buffs before level 4 so you don't just steamroll everything. If you just need a little boost go search the thread for how to edit your bar reputation and lock it to 30 or so (fun fact it decays each day you don't work there so you really do need to work there every day in a normal playthrough if you want to keep the reputation bonus worth anything). Otherwise just use the usual RPGM save editors and give yourself 999999999.

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Can you give me any tips for a pure fighter/strength build?

Are the side jobs required to keep things in check? I've tried doing the receptionist job but it only give back a single order. Doesn't seem like its worth the money I spent to unlock it.

I know i'm missing a lot of info, but the question is what?

So far I've been playing for over 40 hrs. and have not finished the game a single time. I'm currently on day 40 and am having difficulties with enemies on the 2nd level. I tried going for a hand to hand, but that seems even more difficult than using a weapon.

In all my time playing I've never been able to accumulate enough money to purchase any of the Lv. 3 edicts. I Usually get stuck getting my ass kicked on lv 2/3 before I can get enough money.

What should I do? I really don't want to resort to cheating or dropping the difficulty, but i'm not really having fun with this?
Is this your first time playing? What difficulty, what are the titles you have EQUIPPED. I can give you some tips (ill edit this lol) but dont be afraid to fail.

mindoss75

Jan 30, 2018
Is this your first time playing? What difficulty, what are the titles you have EQUIPPED. I can give you some tips (ill edit this lol) but dont be afraid to fail.
You may be shocked to here this, but i've probably put about 200hrs into this game through all of its update. I never complained before because I though to myself "well when the full game comes out it will probably be much easier". I was wrong.

I'm not afraid of failing, just tired of it. I'm currently on my 8th playthrough without getting to the end. I've been on warden difficulty since the start

Currently, I have the "softcore sadist" title equipped. I don't belie that I have any others that are worth equipping for battle.

Im running the lv. 2 defensive upgrade for the halberd.

Let me know if you need a list of all my titles.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlinkXPoke

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021

Both sidejobs are long term invesments. You need to work on reputation to get solid return.

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
Patch notes for 1.0.1f:

• Added a 'Disable Blowjob Mouth' option to the Settings.
WOO!

Is there something I dont understand about getting toys in you? How do you trigger the nerds to do it, because either they go straight to footjobs or they just ignore me? Whats the condition you need to be in to trigger it?
Footjob requires mid-to-high cock desire, the toys only require high pussy/anal desire, so if you keep suppressing cock desire the nerds will gain the ability to insert toys but never try for a footjob. If they can get a footjob, in my experience they always will, to the exclusion of all else.
Or there's an option to disable footjobs entirely if they're not your thing, just like rimjobs.

How to get the scene that visitors touch boobs and titjob at receptionist side job.
The Receptionist job is kind of complicated. You've seen the normal visitors, who are just here for business, and the fans who have sparkles over their heads, want a handshake, and may or may not actually visit anybody? The number of fans you get increases with Fame. But there's a third kind, perverts, who have a chance of appearing based on Notoriety, and have a sort of a blush marker over their heads, who will ask for a kiss, grope, or handjob.

Problem is, Notoriety starts at zero. So how do you raise it? You get caught doing naughty things. Every time somebody is waiting in line while you're doing something sexy, they have a random chance of noticing. The chance is higher the closer they are to the front of the line, and higher if they're a fan because fans pay more attention, and I think it's higher for actual penetration and especially orgasm than it is for just groping. The first time somebody notices a thing, they get a little exclamation point over their head, and when they leave for the day your notoriety score goes up and increases the chance of perverts showing up in the future.

If a male visitor notices something when they already have an exclamation point up, and it's their first time at the counter today instead of coming back with their paperwork, then the exclamation point changes into a blush mark and when you greet them you can get sexy requests then too.

So the first few days working reception, nobody is going to try anything except for the goblins, but later in the game you'll have half your visitors asking for a blowjob and the other half seeing this and deciding to join in. You can get there faster if you call a bunch of people up to the counter, and then just ignore them while you play with the goblins instead of doing your job.

The limits as far as I'm aware (basing this on a few versions ago, might have been changed) are:
Karryn will never take her top off
Visitors will never come behind the counter, so visitors can only play with her top half
Karryn will never leave the counter, unless she runs out of energy which just gets her dragged into the bar storage room like any other F1 loss
Female visitors will never ask for anything other than a handshake, even if they're a fan and you're talking to them while drenched in cum with an entire goblin up your ass

Reactions: ButtCheeks

Nemesis Navro

Dec 1, 2018
I'm on 1.0.1c and there are issues with the insurances not actually being active despite buying them. Have they been fixed since then?

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
What does subduing the guards under the office do ? My guess is that they start showing as enemies ? how bad is that?
But i get gold every time i defeat them ? is that worthwhile? does it scale with levels or is it that just hindrance ?

Another thing : is Agi/str strongest? Agility gives evasion and most of the time you go first so you can trim enemies before they act. Skywer appears to be the strongest skill - it does great against bosses and with some rng also clears multiple enemies comparably to cleave.

Last edited:

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Nekopi, based on your experience with both combat and slut builds, how high should end game Agility Level be to ensure you always move first in combat (Note: Some enemy type like goblins have really high agility growth)

Endurance and Stamina both increase HP (Stamina 3 times more effective), so is Endurance needed for combat build or not (what I mean is do level scaled enemy crit you a lot ?)

Energy wise, is 40 energy (base + edicts upgrade, no increase in level) enough to carry you through the game or should I level it up a few time ?

It's been over a year since I last played so I have almost no memory regarding builds and stats (I presume the Stats role have been vastly overhauled over the year though)
Glad you asked! Alwats down to give tips.

So, regarding your build, i'm going to assume you are attacking with Halberd and doing a combat run, not unarmed so I will give tips regarding that.

Endgame agility should be higher, than most of your stats the highest, with Strn trailing behind, and after that DEX, MND and ENERGY. Stamina (Health) isn't that important for combat runs (I always end up having around 2500- 3000 max and that's honestly all you need).

The reason why I promote a Strn/Agi combat build is the use of Taunt, Focus, ki, and counter stance. This build is basically a counterattack killer while also dodging virtually everything. Also 40 energy is perfect. With a combat build you do a lot of counterattacking to finish foes (it also helps avoid the tripping from rouges and Overblow from Orcs).

Make sure you have enough crit chance, attack and evasion as those play a huge role in combat runs (although they passively lvl up alongside you so you should be fine). I may have missed some things and If I did, I'm down to answer what I can.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes