Christo_Reese

Dec 31, 2019
Just be patient everyone, keep replaying the game till the newest update comes up... At least that's what I did whenever I'm bored with Call of Duty Mobile

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
Yup, its a bit of a shame knowing that. I guess that's why they kinda cheated n made it separate with the bar waitress mini game.

Thats just my 2 cents though, I would love to have more outfits for Karryn. Heck, the way that this forum is going I wouldn't be surprised someone will start modding the game and adding their own assets.

*ahem* This is all hypothetical of course.
I mean I'm no expert or anything, but shouldn't it be super easy, they just knock out the outfits for the pose in a day or two then layer it on? Did they say anything? It's possible it's simply low priority or the Patreon supporters have shown no interest, so if your a patreon maybe make some noise there.

AmorousApe

May 16, 2018
I mean I'm no expert or anything, but shouldn't it be super easy, they just knock out the outfits for the pose in a day or two then layer it on? Did they say anything? It's possible it's simply low priority or the Patreon supporters have shown no interest, so if your a patreon maybe make some noise there.
Oh yeah? I'm no artist so I always expected artwork to take a large chunk of time (Especially with this quality of work).

Now you have given me hope.

SirLoser

Jul 16, 2019
Karryn must have a passive of flaunt to accept to flash in bar. from what i see in .js file, to obtain first flaunt passive you have to use flaunt at least 10 times, flaunt successful at least 30 guys and cockiness gain at least 200 point
And how do you get the flaunt passive? Is it by climaxing to sight a certain number of times? Just curious as I haven't gotten it yet.

P.S. to those helping with the sound issue, it was a computer problem, been resolved. Thanks to those who tried to help.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
And how do you get the flaunt passive? Is it by climaxing to sight a certain number of times? Just curious as I haven't gotten it yet.
It have been explained several times in this thread,i posted a guide on how to get it too.

In short,you need to equip 3 accessories (you need 32 charm to equip the third) and have subdued 150 prisonners/guards.
You don't need to subdue the 150 after you equiped the 3 accessories,you can do anytime.
Once you have the 3 equiped if you already have 150 subdue count,just do a fight and you will get it. =)

SirLoser

Jul 16, 2019
It have been explained several times in this thread,i posted a guide on how to get it too.

In short,you need to equip 3 accessories (you need 32 charm to equip the third) and have subdued 150 prisonners/guards.
You don't need to subdue the 150 after you equiped the 3 accessories,you can do anytime.
Once you have the 3 equiped if you already have 150 subdue count,just do a fight and you will get it. =)
Ah okay, it was never explained to me. Thank you.

Pdc6

Dec 16, 2019
What's going on peepz?! Just wanted to announce that there is about to be only one week left for the month of February. Next update should arriving soon in March (If I am not mistaken the devs do 3 month updates, at least from what I have read)

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
Im making a mod so you as a game actor you chose do all the things enemies does to Karryn.. (i only have kiss lvl 1/2 and start BJ kneeling) atm as test and it counts as last record and first times.

(while under battle mode unarmed you can spare with her so she trains agility/stamina/strength depending of the interaction chosen some little dexterity/endurance but more if you do the petting harassment or when requirement are met sex ones)

i need to find a way to make Karryn auto battle by reacting the triggered skills im using on her, so she would fight off her body area desires on her own, and train her mind. (atm you decide for her too)

Goal was to train Karryn yourself so you could decide on her build for every warden lvl range locks (in my case i had to restart 31 times my build as i get random exp and stat lvlups i did not want to get what i wanted for lvl 24) with the limited stats increase she can get every lvl lock it better be optimal else its almost over.. (and you could take over her first times if you wanted too)

then you can NTR her with prisoners.. to restore order and get more passives.

Reactions: gymogle

Nadore

Mar 26, 2017

February 19th, 2020: Progress Report & Sachinama Art

Hi there, Sachinama here with this week's Progress Report!
We finally finished working on the guards' defeated battle today. So, let me show you the scenes. Depending on Karryn's passives, you can see different poses and reactions. I personally think the situation is very hot!
I would like to show you the sketch of Reception battle for next Progress Report.

gaboqse

Jun 26, 2018
I had a problem. My game crashed and when I got back to the game all my saves files were gone, but they still in the files of the game.
Does anyone know if there is a solution for this?

tkira1313

Jul 17, 2017

February 19th, 2020: Progress Report & Sachinama Art

Hi there, Sachinama here with this week's Progress Report!
We finally finished working on the guards' defeated battle today. So, let me show you the scenes. Depending on Karryn's passives, you can see different poses and reactions. I personally think the situation is very hot!
I would like to show you the sketch of Reception battle for next Progress Report.
You're a hero

Walrusface

Oct 1, 2018
Wow, looks like a great defeat event. I’m assuming then with the update we’ll have the ability to fight Guards out and about more? I know of the area right outside the office to engage the one fight with guards daily but can you really even lose that fight? All they do is jack off on you.

Scorian

Sep 8, 2016
Wow, looks like a great defeat event. I’m assuming then with the update we’ll have the ability to fight Guards out and about more? I know of the area right outside the office to engage the one fight with guards daily but can you really even lose that fight? All they do is jack off on you.
If Karryn masturbates in her room there is a chance they will hear her and enter and start a fight.

Reactions: Xill and Walrusface
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes