Christo_Reese

Dec 31, 2019
Does that scene needs a modification of edicts to Karryn's room door? You know, the one that said everyone can enter? I think it was a manual lock or something

I wish they added pregnancy to the game. There's no way she wouldn't get pregnant after that :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: SIDOU❤️

JoyBoii

May 28, 2017
Does that scene needs a modification of edicts to Karryn's room door? You know, the one that said everyone can enter? I think it was a manual lock or something

I wish they added pregnancy to the game. There's no way she wouldn't get pregnant after that :ROFLMAO:

You know...It's video games MAGIC.
Personally I like the way the game keep no-pregnancy system as the way it is.

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017

The Devs have already stated that they aren't planning on any pregnancy in the final game. Your best hope for pregnancy in this game is hoping that they pull a Melty's Quest and add it in an extra ending or scene after their done.

Reactions: Christo_Reese

Christo_Reese

Dec 31, 2019
N

February 19th, 2020: Progress Report & Sachinama Art

Hi there, Sachinama here with this week's Progress Report!
We finally finished working on the guards' defeated battle today. So, let me show you the scenes. Depending on Karryn's passives, you can see different poses and reactions. I personally think the situation is very hot!
I would like to show you the sketch of Reception battle for next Progress Report.
Now that I think about it, looks like this scene will happen should Karryn lost on her battle inside her office when the guard enter as she masturbate

ktosiek84

Jun 13, 2019
For a sec i hoped this is a new type of invasion when you are sleeping.
Looks great. This is the only unfinished game i follow closely and cant wait for new updates cause its worth it.

Reactions: Christo_Reese

elistraee

Feb 25, 2017

yes u can modify the save to enable manual lock edict, although not appear on the edict list, but u can still see the lock inside the game

Jun 25, 2018

February 19th, 2020: Progress Report & Sachinama Art

Hi there, Sachinama here with this week's Progress Report!
We finally finished working on the guards' defeated battle today. So, let me show you the scenes. Depending on Karryn's passives, you can see different poses and reactions. I personally think the situation is very hot!
I would like to show you the sketch of Reception battle for next Progress Report.
Now I'm wondering what the prisoner version will be when she is slutted up enough to just let anyone inside.

Its kinda funny, I love to see these updates but at the same time I now won't get the experience of seeing them 'new' for the first time in game while exploring around.

Reactions: tarata and Xill

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
If Karryn masturbates in her room there is a chance they will hear her and enter and start a fight.
I wonder if there's something like this for when she masturbates in a Guard Room.

For a sec i hoped this is a new type of invasion when you are sleeping.
Looks great. This is the only unfinished game i follow closely and cant wait for new updates cause its worth it.
I really hope something like this is added...
Especially in Guard Rooms...
Especially during Riots...
I mean, why would she willingly go to sleep naked, in a room that is surrounded by rooms that are filled with dozens of hung prisoners, unless she wants to get fucked? :sneaky:

Reactions: tarata

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Its kinda funny, I love to see these updates but at the same time I now won't get the experience of seeing them 'new' for the first time in game while exploring around.
Yeah i have the same issue^^
Would prefer to experience/discover this in game,but i can't hold myself to read patreons news when it come,and read this forum each day too.

AmorousApe

May 16, 2018
Yeah i have the same issue^^
Would prefer to experience/discover this in game,but i can't hold myself to read patreons news when it come,and read this forum each day too.
This. I myself tried to skip as much as I could. (Not without liking of course)

Remember folks:

giphy.gif

Some people dont like to see in game footage, please remember to embed any new updates in a tab to prevent campers (Like myself) being sad from seeing new content outside of the game (Refer to above image).

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
the fetish i think is missing yet and might be a thing that would suit the whole setting is pee-stuff, goldenshower....but that's pretty much the only fetish i miss in this game so far and think it would work fine in another level. else im just waiting and waiting for new update.....but i did grind a lot allready, like 154 passives unlocked and trained her to have all the unarmed-fighting-style things......i like her better unarmed....

XStriXXX

Mar 28, 2019
the fetish i think is missing yet and might be a thing that would suit the whole setting is pee-stuff, goldenshower....but that's pretty much the only fetish i miss in this game so far and think it would work fine in another level. else im just waiting and waiting for new update.....but i did grind a lot allready, like 154 passives unlocked and trained her to have all the unarmed-fighting-style things......i like her better unarmed....
I also really hope they add watersports into this game, many would like it and there should be an option to disable it for those who don’t.

Reactions: darlic

Walrusface

Oct 1, 2018
I also really hope they add watersports into this game, many would like it and there should be an option to disable it for those who don’t.
Not 100% sure but I think squirting might be a thing eventually. One of the first passives resulting from orgasms gives the text that Karryn will now squirt more often during orgasm. As far as pee fetish goes, I would expect that to be locked behind the optional toggle for more extreme fetishes.

Fakecrash

May 26, 2017
This game is completly unplayable, it constantly freezes, well the picture does, everything else in the background seems to work since I can heard the actions im doing, but the picture is frozen I have to constantly restart the game, happens most of the time during combat
Try this fix, it works wonders for me:

look for www -> js -> rpg_core.js open in text editor find this line (this._skipCount === 0) and replace with if (this._skipCount < 0)

Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
Will someone have any tricks to improve game performance? It goes very slow as if it were slow motion.

4.60 star(s) 396 Votes