mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Curious for the future, is editing text a possibility for the game? Just a small thing for myself but I prefer using “cumming” to “coming” lmao.
Sure, most lines are in the RemtairyTextManager.js file in the /www/js/plugins/ folder. Just open it with any text editor.

Quick question, Why is there no manual save feature?
There is, but it's normally only unlocked in easy mode. You can activate it in every difficulty with a simple tweak:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: papu69xd and znackk

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
Even if i know it's not in the project of the developer for this game, it will be very good to have some fetish with pregnancy or milking machine in this game or the possibility to change clothes if you want to reveal more or less in front of you'r prisonners !
What do you think about this guys ? I wait your comment !
While pregnancy has been stuck down by dev's as a system, it hasn't been stuck down as like a specific scene or ending, so while we may not get Karryn walking around looking like she's 9 months pregnant it could be put in a scene down the line. Granted that's the most generous interpretation of the dev post that struck down pregnancy in the game. ALTHOUGH they never said lactation wouldn't be in the game so HERE'S HOPING!
100% agree! They could even add harder fetishes like futa/beast(mythical or realistic)/hypno with relative ease. Or maybe even a capture mechanic for higher floors where you have to sneak around naked and get your things if you've been defeated.
Not sure if this fits into your want or fetish when it comes to beast but the game has been datamined and it's been discovered that there are enemy pictures of beastman enemy characters in game files there are others but I can't find the post with the datamined pictures sorry.

Reactions: Fayzer and myr2600

Walrusface

Oct 1, 2018
Not sure if this fits into your want or fetish when it comes to beast but the game has been datamined and it's been discovered that there are enemy pictures of beastman enemy characters in game files there are others but I can't find the post with the datamined pictures sorry.
Found it.
I've been following this thread and I haven't seen anyone mention this in the datamine so here it goes.

Some characters that seem to be future enemies in their arousal states:

Codename: Orc

Codename: Werewolf

Codename: Lizardman

Second floor bathroom fixed with the glory hole:

Reactions: Staboo and sotiryo

Walrusface

Oct 1, 2018
Sure, most lines are in the RemtairyTextManager.js file in the /www/js/plugins/ folder. Just open it with any text editor.

There is, but it's normally only unlocked in easy mode. You can activate it in every difficulty with a simple tweak:
Great, thank you I’ll take note of that for the future.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018

Thanks man, how do you open the .js file though?

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
Hmm looks like having a option to switch/reset sex pose is important.. (using default enemy start pose wont allow to switch) unless you cum outside.. witch doesn't happen in some positions even if a cum outside location was chosen..
looks like ill have to create a command using part of cumming outside mechanic to let Karryn or you as enemy player reset the pose.

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
not sure if there is a var to keep track of how much semen is is Karryn's womb and if there is is those amount separated by givers (like if you cum more inside her you end up the father instead of a random prisoner who cam more inside her than you..)
it might be important to decide who the father is..

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
Other than the somehow random "ejaculation spot" even when it is set to something specific and game chose something else i have all but the "stare at Karryn's bodypart" or "stare at Karryn's bodypart and jerk off"
i only have the talk ones as it made more sense to verbally harass her.

im still missing icons to define the sex categories menus better then just their text names

Reactions: okanagan

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
As Vanilla Karryn's choice.. where should i put the command to reset sex pose.. mind phase(willpower) or action phase(sex) ?

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
As Vanilla Karryn's choice.. where should i put the command to reset sex pose.. mind phase(willpower) or action phase(sex) ?
I'd say willpower phase because that always goes first and if you do it on action then you could accidently orgasm and lose your turn, if your making a mod about controlling the actions then go willpower for more player control, but hey your making the mod I can't stop you either way.

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
Yes Willpower makes even more sense as this also reduce her options for desire suppression..
(karryn may avoid a creampie using some of her Willpower to cancel the pose and enemy cumming inside her but since her Willpower will be reduced from this she might not suppress another desire and may turn her vulnerable to another start pose)

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Even if i know it's not in the project of the developer for this game, it will be very good to have some fetish with pregnancy or milking machine in this game or the possibility to change clothes if you want to reveal more or less in front of you'r prisonners !
What do you think about this guys ? I wait your comment !
i sure hope not. that and watersports would completely ruin the game for me

Reactions: mamaboiii

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
i got the pose reset and now i can properly override "ejac location" decisions.
making a willpower skill and turning this as a plugin mod so you can activate or not
(and this wont alter base files since its a plugin)

Reactions: Alicja Erberg
4.60 star(s) 398 Votes