dafvid112

Aug 8, 2017
Anyone of the modding gods pls. Could you tell me if it is possible to mod the nerds so they only use toys and toy attacks and how to do that? I managed to switch footjob to blowjobs but I would prefer if the nerds would prioritize the usage of toys, not minding if it is all they do.

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
Once im finished with my mod (a external plugin file this this time overriding vanilla code) added with plugin.json
i might look into making this option for you like my "force the enemy to come in you mouth" using a skill that affects your target enabling this override.

Edit:
to think about it what you want is one of the things i need to use for my mod "you decide what they will do to Karryn changing their AI behaviors"

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Does anyone have a save file with sexual skills? I have absolutely no idea how to get them
Smooch Greeting
  • Unlock: Kiss 20 different people, reach max Mouth desire twice.
  • Effect: Unlock Kiss sex skill, lower Mouth desire needed for Kisses
Prisoner of Giving Blowjobs
  • Unlock: Give 20 different blowjobs, max Mouth desire 3 times, max Cock desire 3 times
  • Effect: Unlock Blowjob sex skill, lower Mouth desire needed to give blowjobs
Amateur Salad Tosser
  • Unlock: Give five different men rimjobs
  • Effect: Unlock Rimjob sex skill, increases Mouth sensitivity
Cock Shaking Official
  • Unlock: Give 15 handjobs, reach max cock desire twice
  • Effect: Unlock Handjob sex skill, lower cock desire needed to give handjobs
Loving Pats
  • Unlock: Initiate 5 handjobs, reach max cock desire 5 times
  • Effect: Unlock Pet Cock sex skill
Awaken Feet
  • Unlock: Perform footjobs on five different men
  • Effect: Dexterity +1, Unlock Footjob sex skill
Made for Cocks Titties
  • Unlock: Give more than twenty titjobs
  • Effect: Unlock Titjob sex skill; lower cock desire necessary for titjobs

Fayzer

Oct 30, 2019
Even if i know it's not in the project of the developer for this game, it will be very good to have some fetish with pregnancy or milking machine in this game or the possibility to change clothes if you want to reveal more or less in front of you'r prisonners !
What do you think about this guys ? I wait your comment !

loogie

Jun 15, 2017
Even if i know it's not in the project of the developer for this game, it will be very good to have some fetish with pregnancy or milking machine in this game or the possibility to change clothes if you want to reveal more or less in front of you'r prisonners !
I agree also.

Reactions: Fayzer

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
Is anyone good with Gimp/Photoshop to make a player battler even a shadow is fine and edit text of a special window to put Harassment as title and a hand icon for the menu selection?

other than those graphics you can already make the enemy player execute the petting skill you want
(it will trigger only if its requirement is met.. karryn desires)

i also have "ejaculation location" and "start pose" choice selection done at 95% (but also missing icons/window title image)

and i just found the code for Karryn to try to fight her increasing desire trying to stop you from molesting her
(it will use the normal willpower code for cost.. so at the end of the turn as long as she has enough willpower she will try and suppress a desire)

by default skill execution will use the normal enemy code for triggering chance so its not 100% but will always be the one you have chosen when it triggers

as some actions need to have Karryn stripped (since vanilla lacks clothed cutins) i night have to also give player the strip clothes/panty commands

i coulnt find triggers for stare interactions but did for talks (so you will be able to harass her verbally and also increase her desire this way)

its a kind of sparing mode where you can fight hand to hand(leg in her case) so she will need to wear some removable sport outfit

(i forgot to add toys but will do it right now :p)

im just not sure on how to trigger start "anal sex" as it requires someone else to start it as join pose
(or ill let you switch poses while in titjob/rimjob to start anal keeping Karryn in that pose while you witch)

ohh as i said in a earlier post the main function is to train Karryin stats (STA/STR/DEX/AGI/END/ENERGY/MIND/CHARM) to make the build you wanted
the rest is so you could unlock some passive yourself and get her first/last times in the record

as i will add the look at bodypart and jerkoff (would this count as waterspout since you can chose the ejac target location)
i might add another skill from this one so they pee at location (with toggle in option to enable)

Last edited:

Aurelio1

Dec 30, 2018
How do I give boobjobs? I keep raising my boobs desire, but I only get my nipples pinched.
Besides 'Boob Desire' you also need 'Cock Desire' for it. The requirements can be found in the Status under Desires.
(You need the Edict 'Publish Desires' for it)

To lower these requirements you either can buy certain equipment that "halves" these. (In reality they get lowered by ~30 more less, has been a while since I looked at the gamefiles)
The other way is by getting titfucked and over time collecting the Passives that lower the requirements for titfuck.

The guards right outside of your office are propably the most reliable way to farm it.

Also editing the gamefiles helps ;)

Lukekane

Sep 8, 2018
Besides 'Boob Desire' you also need 'Cock Desire' for it. The requirements can be found in the Status under Desires.
(You need the Edict 'Publish Desires' for it)

To lower these requirements you either can buy certain equipment that "halves" these. (In reality they get lowered by ~30 more less, has been a while since I looked at the gamefiles)
The other way is by getting titfucked and over time collecting the Passives that lower the requirements for titfuck.

The guards right outside of your office are propably the most reliable way to farm it.

Also editing the gamefiles helps ;)
Thanks for the help man. Much appreciated.

Aurelio1

Dec 30, 2018
Im making a mod so you as a game actor you chose do all the things enemies does to Karryn.. (i only have kiss lvl 1/2 and start BJ kneeling) atm as test and it counts as last record and first times.

(while under battle mode unarmed you can spare with her so she trains agility/stamina/strength depending of the interaction chosen some little dexterity/endurance but more if you do the petting harassment or when requirement are met sex ones)

i need to find a way to make Karryn auto battle by reacting the triggered skills im using on her, so she would fight off her body area desires on her own, and train her mind. (atm you decide for her too)

Goal was to train Karryn yourself so you could decide on her build for every warden lvl range locks (in my case i had to restart 31 times my build as i get random exp and stat lvlups i did not want to get what i wanted for lvl 24) with the limited stats increase she can get every lvl lock it better be optimal else its almost over.. (and you could take over her first times if you wanted too)

then you can NTR her with prisoners.. to restore order and get more passives.

I know it's a late reply (and maybe even obvious by now) but you can change the max level aswell as the experience gain.
PrimStats.PNG SecStats.PNG

myr2600

Jan 10, 2019
100% agree! They could even add harder fetishes like futa/beast(mythical or realistic)/hypno with relative ease. Or maybe even a capture mechanic for higher floors where you have to sneak around naked and get your things if you've been defeated.

Walrusface

Oct 1, 2018
Curious for the future, is editing text a possibility for the game? Just a small thing for myself but I prefer using “cumming” to “coming” lmao.

4.60 star(s) 398 Votes