Fayzer

Oct 30, 2019
Do you know guys when the next version of the game comes out ? I heard it would be this month or March !

Fayzer

Oct 30, 2019
i sure hope not. that and watersports would completely ruin the game for me
Hmmm I understand your point of view, but i think for clothes, to have more choice, not only the uniform of the guard or waitress but to add more choice with short or long skirt, accessories to wear like vibrators or to choose if we keep panties or not ? And all of these options can change your stats ! What do you think ?

Reactions: AbraBabra

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
has a lot of potential but after playing it for a couple of hours I have to say this is one is a wait for more or complete type of game there is not much and after level 2. So this one is going to be a long long wait. Sure I have some complaints and I feel that if you want to have a sex scene you kind of have to force yourself too lose if you really want too see anything which is annoying too me another complaint is the save since its auto save kind of frustrating for me because am a person who fall back on a previous save if i mess up some where so hope the dev dose something but like I said its waiting game for this one. Edit: I know on normal mode it set to auto save yes but I just have a problem since am a type of person to save too often if a game crash or something

Last edited:

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
the system to change clothes is easy to make, the problem is the images themselves.. somehow its really rare to have a artist that produce all that (especially clothing layers)

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
somehow its really rare to have a artist that produce all that (especially clothing layers)
Maybe, just maybe because of the amount of work required to make every single piece of clothing matching every single possible position she can be and not even mentioning the snowball effect when more positions are added in the game, the more work is required.

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
Just gonna throw my 2-cents about a clothing system being implemented in this game. Personally I would LOVE full clothing system in this game, but as of this current build and going off all the dev post that I've seen, since they never talk about it, I'm going to assume that as its not part of their plan in a full build. AGAIN assumptions but I believe the devs are going for a set of clothes per minigame implemented (I.E. waitress uniform for bar & secretary uniform for the reception). It's my current assumption that they want to make the clothes more unique and meaningful for when they appear going off of their previous game of Melty's Quest because in that one while it did have a lot of clothes they were only used for 1 sex scene each. It seems that they really want to sell the warden outfit for the prison immersion, the waitress outfit for the bar immersion ect. ect. Besides as the battle system is implemented as of V0.4u they enemies have to strip you all the way down before any sexual attacks anyway with leaving only the hat, tie, and gloves (devs have revealed that these should be removable next major update) so even if the devs made a clothing system so you could fight in different clothes their would only be like 1-2 small items left on Karryn. But again please take this post with a grain of salt as I'm just going off the weekly update post I've seen and their previous title.

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
I see a lot of people talking about a clothing system while I want one as well I just don't think it will work out since I feel is going to be time consuming for the devs but who knows Edit: So went back playing it again to test a couple of things and well I found something annoying if you repair the laundry room or the other rooms and a riot happens you have to repair them again meaning you have to waste you edicts again. That's to bothersome if ask me. Edit again, So i found out by talking too an ncp that you must buy insurance for the riots......Yet am pretty sure a lot of players wouldn't know that unless you bother talking to an ncp

Last edited:
Reactions: Fayzer

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
The clothes are obviously meant to be just for the jobs. Since the reception job is also in the first floor, I think each floor will have two jobs. Maybe librarian and teacher for 2nd floor?

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
the next update seems to be a huge one i guess, the things people has been posting right is just killing me :coffee::sneaky:

Paralatae

May 15, 2019
If we're talking about wishlists personally i'd love to see some bondage stuff added. Maybe enemies can put karryn in handcuffs or lock blindfolds or gags which prevent certain abilities or negatively affect her until they're removed by the player. Might make things too difficult if they're too frequent. I think it would also be pretty fun if after removing the items karryn could use them on enemies to lock them out of certain attacks or sex moves. maybe the current toys system can be adapted to add bondage items onto karryn. just a wish though.

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
Would be glad to have different sex positions instead of just missionary and doggy...To all game developers out there, you can refer books like 101 different sex positions or something like that

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes