Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
well you have standing position and the one with slimes too. not a bad start Larry247
yeah, but i think the standing position is a little hard do get (well at least for me) on my entire playthrough i get like 2 or 3 times (PS: and the scenes with the slime is already in the game? i never see a variant for the slime, every time the slime do a H attack just show a sprite for a guy NPC)

Last edited:

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
yeah, but i think the standing position is a little hard do get (well at least for me) on my entire playthrough i get like 2 or 3 times (PS: and the scenes with the slime is already in the game? i never see a variant for the slime, every time the slime do a H attack just show a sprite for a guy NPC)
Yes, Slime have their own Sex position in which they can penetrate Pussy, Ass and Mouth at the same time.

Reactions: Smopy

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
i tried to get the slime solo on battle and now i get the position, damn this game surprise me every second. (idk why i never catch this position before)

Zazazull

Mar 8, 2018
So, curious as to what titles were in the game and how to unlock them, I decided to look through the files to find out - and made a nice little plain-text cheat sheet about it. Then I realized that someone probably already did this in the last 108 pages, so... Well, that was kind of a waste of time, wasn't it? Ah, well. At least it'll be easy for me to find this post again later to see what titles to aim for.

Regardless, here's the results, broken down between "You have to do something special for this, and can easily miss it" (stuff like giving a blowjob before your first kiss, have to lose your virginity to a toy, that kind of thing), "Sex titles", and "Non-sex titles". No guess as to which is the larger category, but I kind of thought there were more sex titles when I broke them up. Oops!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's a list of passives, how to unlock them, and their effects as well, broken up by desire category (mostly):

Okay, I'm ~reasonably~ certain that's all of them, and that I didn't make many mistakes (setting aside the cringingly random capitalization in the list), but... I don't know that this was the best way to organize the data. Should I add a category or two? Like for instance, there's a lot of sex partner passives that could be moved out of "other", but... Adding more categories might make it harder to find the category you want, and I doubt anyone really cares much about the patner categories, regardless of how much fun virgin hunting might be.

Incredible! You're a Godsend thank you so much for your time and efforts in putting this together! the game makes that much more sense to me now!

How did you do it? Did you rummage in the game's files? I tried that too but my limited knowledge made it nigh impossible for me. I guess I was not using the right file editor because I could barely make out what was written in the files.

Anyhow, thank you so much!

Reactions: DanEdge

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
So Melty's Quest got a hentai adaptation... CAN WE GET A KARRYN'S PRISON ONE IN THE FUTURE?
Gonna be honest, I'd rather not. They've been adapting small RPG Maker/Wolf RPG games into hentai anime by the truckload lately and they're all utter shit. Literal Shovelwares

Reactions: Random Bob

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
I got Vanilla overwritten to display color and icons in window_help and also displaying the desires you lack..
(not just saying you lack desire)
if there is more than 1 desire lacking it adds the "and" / "'s" in the description too

il soon modify enemy (you as Player) container to display the chosen "ejac location" , "start pose action/petting action/talk action" chosen

i also found a way for the Player as a actor to unlock its own edict tree, equip weapons/accessories and apply all that to its enemy alter ego used for interaction with Karryn but that's for much later.

Last edited:

Pdc6

Dec 16, 2019
I got Vanilla overwritten to display color and icons in window_help and also displaying the desires you lack..
if there is more than 1 desire lacking it adds the "and" / "'s" in the description too

il soon modify enemy (you as Player) container to display the chosen "ejac location" , "start pose action/petting action/talk action" chosen

i also found a way for the Player as a actor to unlock its own edict tree, equip weapons/accessories and apply all that to its enemy alter ego used for interaction with Karryn but that's for much later.
Yo! Did you just really modify the game so you play as the prisoners?!

Reactions: okanagan

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
Honestly, I wasn't a fan of the animation and so much from the game was omitted. If this is how games become adapted then no way in hell would I want Karryn's Prison to have an animation.
a lot of things were left out

og mc

Oct 22, 2018

my man, you are a god

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
Yo! Did you just really modify the game so you play as the prisoners?!
Well i was planning for the player to act as "Yasu" (The original prison warden that got replaced) but could be anyone..
and all this char edict tree would contains skill to improve your performances and sexually harass Karryn..

planned things are:

(under the pretense of training her in hand to hand(feet for Karryn) combat you can)

- train her (STR,DEX,AGI,STA,ENERGY,MIND,END) fighting without weapon with her (IN PROGRESS)
(i will add willpower commands to increase/decrease your hit chance so you can properly train her AGI(evade),STA(hit))
(and her STR(hit),DEX(hit) when she hits you)

- unlock her first/last time records yourself and not some random prisoner (DONE)
- molest her body (all the vanilla "petting" actions + toys) (DONE)
- verbally assault her (default "talk" actions to increase her desire on designated body part) (DONE)
- pull her clothes off (DONE)
- cover her body with you fluids (as you can decide of where to aim as you cum) (DONE)
- start sex positions (if chosen pose vanilla requirements are met) (DONE)
- cancel current pose you are in to go back to fighting stance (DONE)
(END,DEX will increase with her enduring/performing sex action)
(ENERGY,MIND with making her fix her clothes(or something else like having orgasms)/her suppressing her desire)

(undecided if CHA could be trained with verbal assaults)

(more to decide on..)

while fighting/having sex with her she will use the willpower pool she has left to suppress a random high desire randomly
or more than one if she has enough willpower at the end of the turn (IN PROGRESS)

i previously made the player as another actor in battle but it would break battle_hud and prisoners would target you too,
so decided to use the other method of making your enemy avatar that will inherit all the things you unlock in your
player actor edict tree

all the code is into a plugin file i did not touch the original files

All i wanted at first was been able to properly train her attributes to get the build i wanted but i always had problems making the perfect one so decided to make this.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes