Christo_Reese

Dec 31, 2019

Unlocked

February 26th, 2020: Progress Report & Sachinama Art
Hi everyone, Sachinama here with this week's Progress Report!

I caught a cold this week but thankfully it was nothing big and I've recovered. So I'm better now. Rem and I discussed about the Level 3 Map. And I've been working on the story for Karryn's Prison.
We've been working on the Receptionist Battle for weeks so let me show you some sketches.
Oh and, This is Rem's sketch of a visitor.

KAWAII
Thx for posting the update, you're amazing (y)

Another slutty sidejob :ROFLMAO:

And that sentence: a goblin has appeared. As if I'm seeing wild Pokemon appeared

elistraee

Feb 25, 2017
wait
Thanks for the advice! I mean I've been playing her as a sex crazed maniac, so she has tons of passives. It's just not clear to me how she can serve everyone drinks and also make it through the night without getting fucked. The other part is there's a title for getting dead drunk, but I'm not sure what that entails. Never made it to where she's dead drunk. How much gold are you getting at the end of a short shift?

Also the game mentions higher fatigue for longer shifts... does it matter if you make it through the whole shift or not? or is just a hard fatigue number based on the length of shift you chose?
you can surive as long as your outfit is safe, just repair as soon as it is displaced

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Well i was planning for the player to act as "Yasu" (The original prison warden that got replaced) but could be anyone..
and all this char edict tree would contains skill to improve your performances and sexually harass Karryn..

planned things are:

(under the pretense of training her in hand to hand(feet for Karryn) combat you can)

- train her (STR,DEX,AGI,STA,ENERGY,MIND,END) fighting without weapon with her (IN PROGRESS)
(i will add willpower commands to increase/decrease your hit chance so you can properly train her AGI(evade),STA(hit))
(and her STR(hit),DEX(hit) when she hits you)

- unlock her first/last time records yourself and not some random prisoner (DONE)
- molest her body (all the vanilla "petting" actions + toys) (DONE)
- verbally assault her (default "talk" actions to increase her desire on designated body part) (DONE)
- pull her clothes off (DONE)
- cover her body with you fluids (as you can decide of where to aim as you cum) (DONE)
- start sex positions (if chosen pose vanilla requirements are met) (DONE)
- cancel current pose you are in to go back to fighting stance (DONE)
(END,DEX will increase with her enduring/performing sex action)
(ENERGY,MIND with making her fix her clothes(or something else like having orgasms)/her suppressing her desire)

(undecided if CHA could be trained with verbal assaults)

(more to decide on..)

while fighting/having sex with her she will use the willpower pool she has left to suppress a random high desire randomly
or more than one if she has enough willpower at the end of the turn (IN PROGRESS)

i previously made the player as another actor in battle but it would break battle_hud and prisoners would target you too,
so decided to use the other method of making your enemy avatar that will inherit all the things you unlock in your
player actor edict tree

all the code is into a plugin file i did not touch the original files

All i wanted at first was been able to properly train her attributes to get the build i wanted but i always had problems making the perfect one so decided to make this.
i would love to try this out, will you be releasing it?

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
is there a way to edit out the anal part of the bar job? actually i'd like to remove it from the whole game...... i had my butt sensitivity at 6 and was still anally violated. my stats state i need 100 butt desire for anal, how did it happen at 6?

Last edited:

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
i would love to try this out, will you be releasing it?
Finishing the Window_Help upgrade so you would know what is missing for you to start any of those interactions,
else this could turn out to be really frustrating not knowing why you cant start the chosen action, then releasing it..

Atm if you are in a sex pose with Karryn, this sex pose takes you action turn.. so you are unable to do anything else
like playing with toys (if position allows it) or use petting actions or even verbally assault her (as per vanilla code restriction)
should i allow players to do this ?

Reactions: darion12345

Pablotron

Jul 8, 2019
Finishing the Window_Help upgrade so you would know what is missing for you to start any of those interactions,
else this could turn out to be really frustrating not knowing why you cant start the chosen action, then releasing it..

Atm if you are in a sex pose with Karryn, this sex pose takes you action turn.. so you are unable to do anything else
like playing with toys (if position allows it) or use petting actions or even verbally assault her (as per vanilla code restriction)
should i allow players to do this ?
YES

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Hmm...not sure what I feel about this.

Receptionist Job is undoubtedly the best idea for an update if you don't want to implement a whole third level. I would also suggest opening the level 2 edicts because there are some things I really want to try out. Also the new dialogue. Can't help but love the obvious effort that's been put into some of those.

Here's an idea: how about we set up a system that warns us when prisoners are getting antsy? Like, a day or two before a riot actually begins. Karryn then gets to go around the workshop, kitchen etc to 'comfort' or 'suppress' the prisoners. Not only does this allow more gameplay, it also makes income-increasing edicts less of a 'hold your nose and take it' deal, because the bar job is a complete nightmare to get through.

Playing as Yasu and training Karryn...I'm extremely iffy on that one.

First is I'm used to being in control of Karryn. I want to make her corrupt herself and forget Prince Dickhead. One of the major enjoyments I get from this game is making Karryn fall of her own will--and doing it as Karryn. Seriously, who sends the girl who LIKES YOU to a PRISON in fucking anarchy? That's a dick move no matter how you look at it.

And secondly, if you want to play as someone making people fall, Nano-control and Hentai University has more content on that.

The only appeal I can see is you playing the guy to get her first times...but if you've been making her have sex with the prisoners I don't see why you'd care that much about it.

Finally, in the context of the story, if Karryn lost her first times to Yasu she'd hate him for it, and I don't see her willingly allowing him to train her again. She gets raped by the prisoners and falls, that fits the story and the 'corruption' tag (she starts out hating them for separating her from Prince whatsisname), but for Yasu, I'm just not seeing it.

I want to make her fall while playing as her, open her eyes to how dickishly her crush has been treating her, and let her learn to enjoy the sex life and ruling this colorful world of a prison.

And here's a suggestion: give the final boss (Leader? I forget his name) some nuance. Make him a Robin Hood type of guy. Maybe Karryn can end up as his masochistic slave girlfriend or something with her having a prison of fuck buddies on the side. Maybe she helps him break out of prison and start a country-wide rebellion while getting sadistically dominated by him.

Thanks for reading.

TLDR: Excited for Receptionist, make final boss Robin Hood, and please make Yasu go away and slap 100 restraining orders on his ass.

Last edited:

ktosiek84

Jun 13, 2019
How? I can’t even get to pussy fingering?
its all RNG. you need high enough butt desire for her to do that and since you dont have any way to control what goes up its just blind luck. same thing with pussy. i got my slime bait passive same day (which starts me with extra butt desire) so it helped a bit. passives that raise desires at start of each turn help too.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Yes though i think surrender only appears when you are in the lvl 1 defeat scene
It can also appear in normal battles, if you are in a long Sex Scene. You should see it sometimes, if you are playing on Prisoner Mode and go for defeating all enemies with Sex attacks.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes