grodom

Apr 9, 2018
Hmm...not sure what I feel about this.

Receptionist Job is undoubtedly the best idea for an update if you don't want to implement a whole third level. I would also suggest opening the level 2 edicts because there are some things I really want to try out. Also the new dialogue. Can't help but love the obvious effort that's been put into some of those.

Here's an idea: how about we set up a system that warns us when prisoners are getting antsy? Like, a day or two before a riot actually begins. Karryn then gets to go around the workshop, kitchen etc to 'comfort' or 'suppress' the prisoners. Not only does this allow more gameplay, it also makes income-increasing edicts less of a 'hold your nose and take it' deal, because the bar job is a complete nightmare to get through.

Playing as Yasu and training Karryn...I'm extremely iffy on that one.

First is I'm used to being in control of Karryn. I want to make her corrupt herself and forget Prince Dickhead. One of the major enjoyments I get from this game is making Karryn fall of her own will--and doing it as Karryn. Seriously, who sends the girl who LIKES YOU to a PRISON in fucking anarchy? That's a dick move no matter how you look at it.

And secondly, if you want to play as someone making people fall, Nano-control and Hentai University has more content on that.

The only appeal I can see is you playing the guy to get her first times...but if you've been making her have sex with the prisoners I don't see why you'd care that much about it.

Finally, in the context of the story, if Karryn lost her first times to Yasu she'd hate him for it, and I don't see her willingly allowing him to train her again. She gets raped by the prisoners and falls, that fits the story and the 'corruption' tag (she starts out hating them for separating her from Prince whatsisname), but for Yasu, I'm just not seeing it.

I want to make her fall while playing as her, open her eyes to how dickishly her crush has been treating her, and let her learn to enjoy the sex life and ruling this colorful world of a prison.

And here's a suggestion: give the final boss (Leader? I forget his name) some nuance. Make him a Robin Hood type of guy. Maybe Karryn can end up as his masochistic slave girlfriend or something with her having a prison of fuck buddies on the side. Maybe she helps him break out of prison and start a country-wide rebellion while getting sadistically dominated by him.

Thanks for reading.

TLDR: Excited for Receptionist, make final boss Robin Hood, and please make Yasu go away and slap 100 restraining orders on his ass.
I think we get the system in future updates. This is yet a alpha so nothing can be perfect now. And how do you play as Yasu? Is it some kinda mod?

ktosiek84

Jun 13, 2019
saw the update posts but any approximation on the next update release?
since reception job is at this stage:

i hoped late march but may is more likely (and thats still wishful thinking)
speaking of updates do you think they will do something about same ejaculation animation for slimes, blacks, goblins and whites? it kinda stands out

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Now, to exclude certain enemy types, you have to alter the condition. You find the code snippets you need for every type in the RemtairyEnemy.js file around line 300 (v.4u) or just search for Enemy Type. There you see a lot of lines like this:
JavaScript:
Object.defineProperty(Game_Enemy.prototype, "isPrisonGuard", {
    get: function () { return this.enemyType() == ENEMYTYPE_GUARD_TAG; }, configurable: true
});
Object.defineProperty(Game_Enemy.prototype, "isInmate", {
    get: function () { return (!this.isPrisonGuard && this.enemyType() !== 0); }, configurable: true
});
Object.defineProperty(Game_Enemy.prototype, "isUnique", {
    get: function () { return this._tagUnique; }, configurable: true
});
You need the part in quotation marks, so for slimes it's isSlimeType and goblins isGoblinType and so on.
Now copy that part and go back to the code in the RemtairyEnemyAI.js file. You now have to change the if condition to exclude the chosen enemy type. I'll give you an example for slimes and goblins:
JavaScript:
        if(!this.isGoblinType && !this.isSlimeType)
            wantSex = true;
The ! is the negation. So all enemies that are neither goblins nor slimes will always use perversion attacks.
[/SPOILER]

will this eliminate haveing goblins and slimes from the game?

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Finishing the Window_Help upgrade so you would know what is missing for you to start any of those interactions,
else this could turn out to be really frustrating not knowing why you cant start the chosen action, then releasing it..

Atm if you are in a sex pose with Karryn, this sex pose takes you action turn.. so you are unable to do anything else
like playing with toys (if position allows it) or use petting actions or even verbally assault her (as per vanilla code restriction)
should i allow players to do this ?
yes, i would include that. can't wait to try out your mod!

Pablim1

Sep 23, 2017
I like the receptionist "job". Looks like much easy than the waitress one (not that one is hard)

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
speaking of updates do you think they will do something about same ejaculation animation for slimes, blacks, goblins and whites? it kinda stands out
Yeah, it looks pretty silly, but I think it's just a low priority thing that they'll change further down the road.
I dunno how far they plan ahead, but with more enemy types incoming, it'll probably be much easier to just do all of that cosmetic stuff in one big sitting, once more pressing stuff is out of the way.
Plus the game is still in its early stages and they were spread between so many projects in the meantime. The amount of progress they're making is quite commendable, all things considered.

Reactions: dafvid112

kubkma

Sep 11, 2018
I think i got bug. I cant remove Halberd from Equipment. I wanted to fight without weapon.
Is there any command or something that would allow me fight with fist?

1111.jpg 22222.jpg

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Hmm...not sure what I feel about this.

Receptionist Job is undoubtedly the best idea for an update if you don't want to implement a whole third level. I would also suggest opening the level 2 edicts because there are some things I really want to try out. Also the new dialogue. Can't help but love the obvious effort that's been put into some of those.

Here's an idea: how about we set up a system that warns us when prisoners are getting antsy? Like, a day or two before a riot actually begins. Karryn then gets to go around the workshop, kitchen etc to 'comfort' or 'suppress' the prisoners. Not only does this allow more gameplay, it also makes income-increasing edicts less of a 'hold your nose and take it' deal, because the bar job is a complete nightmare to get through.

Playing as Yasu and training Karryn...I'm extremely iffy on that one.

First is I'm used to being in control of Karryn. I want to make her corrupt herself and forget Prince Dickhead. One of the major enjoyments I get from this game is making Karryn fall of her own will--and doing it as Karryn. Seriously, who sends the girl who LIKES YOU to a PRISON in fucking anarchy? That's a dick move no matter how you look at it.

And secondly, if you want to play as someone making people fall, Nano-control and Hentai University has more content on that.

The only appeal I can see is you playing the guy to get her first times...but if you've been making her have sex with the prisoners I don't see why you'd care that much about it.

Finally, in the context of the story, if Karryn lost her first times to Yasu she'd hate him for it, and I don't see her willingly allowing him to train her again. She gets raped by the prisoners and falls, that fits the story and the 'corruption' tag (she starts out hating them for separating her from Prince whatsisname), but for Yasu, I'm just not seeing it.

I want to make her fall while playing as her, open her eyes to how dickishly her crush has been treating her, and let her learn to enjoy the sex life and ruling this colorful world of a prison.

And here's a suggestion: give the final boss (Leader? I forget his name) some nuance. Make him a Robin Hood type of guy. Maybe Karryn can end up as his masochistic slave girlfriend or something with her having a prison of fuck buddies on the side. Maybe she helps him break out of prison and start a country-wide rebellion while getting sadistically dominated by him.

Thanks for reading.

TLDR: Excited for Receptionist, make final boss Robin Hood, and please make Yasu go away and slap 100 restraining orders on his ass.

Just a reminder that playing as yasu is a mod that a fan is working on,not an official addition,so you don't have to deal with it.

Pablim1

Sep 23, 2017
Not sure if it worth mentioning (oh maybe already mentioned) but yesterday (27) Rem posted this ih his ci-en page.

Google translated below.
・ A lot of enemy faces are added.
・ Receptionist mini-game (45%): Rough completed, creating icons, system coding ...
・ Adding NPC in the meeting room
・ Adding expressions to Tavern H
・ Adding expressions to Paizuri H
・ Prison level 3 Meeting about
From here on, it will be the receptionist's scholarship stage that can be shown now.

if there is some japanese fluent guy, go ahead

darion12345

Aug 7, 2018
Finishing the Window_Help upgrade so you would know what is missing for you to start any of those interactions,
else this could turn out to be really frustrating not knowing why you cant start the chosen action, then releasing it..

Atm if you are in a sex pose with Karryn, this sex pose takes you action turn.. so you are unable to do anything else
like playing with toys (if position allows it) or use petting actions or even verbally assault her (as per vanilla code restriction)
should i allow players to do this ?
oh yes plz. and i think she should not be "locked" in a single position with limited options

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes