max_002

Mar 30, 2019
point * defeat* always in one place ( the back room of the bar ) this is a bit insulting, I wanted to have more of these points, or you can make the point * defeat* was where the fight was lost

Fayzer

Oct 30, 2019
Hello guys
sorry to be boring but I don't remember the post with the explanation of how we can flash our boobs ? Could you please give me the number or a tips ? thanks you guys ! have a nice day !

nefar

May 16, 2017
Signatures for y'all.....Remember to give credit if you use them. More can be expected next week.
hey, where is the anal one ("Kp Sig - Standin' for pleasure") from? I mean how do you get that scene/position in the game?

lordthrone17

Jun 30, 2019
hey, where is the anal one ("Kp Sig - Standin' for pleasure") from? I mean how do you get that scene/position in the game?
If you search this thread you will know how to get the scene/position but since people are lazy here is the basics:
1) have prison fighter title (its a title which you equip in the title page)
2) find a thug (not sure if it works for other enemies, pretty sure only thugs)
3) get undressed (basically loose all the cloths that karryn is wearing)
4) have lust greater than 70 (at 70 or higher karryn becomes wet which have 100% virginal penetration)
5) kick the thug and make sure he doesnt get knocked out (thugs are usually high lvled so they usually get knocked out)

and thats about it

Reactions: nefar

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
it is not possible to insert bracelets or rings into these slots, only the last slot is open for insertion with replacement .

this is not very convenient

nefar

May 16, 2017
If you search this thread you will know how to get the scene/position but since people are lazy here is the basics:
1) have prison fighter title (its a title which you equip in the title page)
2) find a thug (not sure if it works for other enemies, pretty sure only thugs)
3) get undressed (basically loose all the cloths that karryn is wearing)
4) have lust greater than 70 (at 70 or higher karryn becomes wet which have 100% virginal penetration)
5) kick the thug and make sure he doesnt get knocked out (thugs are usually high lvled so they usually get knocked out)

and thats about it
thank you for the respone!
i tried to find it but it's not that easy in this huge thread, especially when you're not sure what to type in the search bar.

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
Just a reminder that playing as yasu is a mod that a fan is working on,not an official addition,so you don't have to deal with it.
Yes the game remains the same but if you use my mod you could develop a character (Yasu by default or even Tonkin) or with some customization even yourself, expand your skills unlocking your own edict tree and train Karryn's attributes..

(the sex/passives) are optional but are atm the only way to train her ENDURENCE efficiently
(Atm i havent decided on the place or spot to start this training so its inside her room near her wardrobe, if you walk on that spot the training mode with the enemy character who represent your actor will start)

with the default Warden exp settings it will only take a few battle for Karryn to reach her first lvl cap, when unlocked do more sessions to reach the next one (this way its easy to get the abilities build you want out of her)

When you reach the first lvl cap you can fight the way you want as she wont get any increases in her abilities, its only when you remove the cap that you need to be careful on what you make her gain as attributes, then when at cap again you do what ever you want once more (but with this attribute cap and endurance locked) would mean you may end up overslutting her as the attribute she needs to fight her desire could not increase anymore while her sluttiness has a cap only on passives she can get and this one is much higher than her max endurance lvl required to not lose all the time (been locked into orgasms)

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
About the permalock on some position:
- once you are in a sex pose initiated by a enemy (because you have the required desires) and your desires allows other to join in you may never escape that pose as they might just replace the one who triggered it a first.
- if they have more than 1 stock (can cum again) you will also get stuck in that pose

- you can escape it if they cum outside and no valid replacement can take their spot

As i needed you (the player to be able to switch to the positions you wanted i made a mod for both sides)
- as Karryn if you have enough willpower you can push everyone in the current pose back.. and get back into fighting position
(or fallen out of stamina but this one might need some work..)
- as player you cancel your current position and set karryn back into fighting (or sta exhausted mode)
(i might find a way for you to cancel your current pose while leaving Karryn on it so you can switch your action with her on that pose)

Even if ill make it work only the Vanilla non goblin positions will be allowed for now.
(if the pose looks strange without you as the starter position i might cancel the switch or leave it for now)
ex: you trigger Titjob, cancel you pose then can start blowjob/handjob/anal/vaginal/toys insertions/play with inserted toys/just normal petting, but removing your sprite form its original pose will make a problem.. (maybe if i add a table instead with might look ok on that sex pose) but it will need testings.

This could be turned as a separate plugin to also work on vanilla game only
Like the other mod to force them to cum inside your mouth in valid poses by huglocking them as they cum with their dick in/close enough to your mouth

Last edited:

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
It depends on my free times but for Hug locking/Sex pose cancel its about 1h to clean code and turn those as plugins then test those plugins on a vanilla version
(also atm unlike "Hug locking" i didndt made a edict unlock for "sex pose cancel" so i might get delays thinking on what to use for this)

Last edited:

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Yes the game remains the same but if you use my mod you could develop a character (Yasu by default or even Tonkin) or with some customization even yourself, expand your skills unlocking your own edict tree and train Karryn's attributes..

(the sex/passives) are optional but are atm the only way to train her ENDURENCE efficiently
(Atm i havent decided on the place or spot to start this training so its inside her room near her wardrobe, if you walk on that spot the training mode with the enemy character who represent your actor will start)

with the default Warden exp settings it will only take a few battle for Karryn to reach her first lvl cap, when unlocked do more sessions to reach the next one (this way its easy to get the abilities build you want out of her)

When you reach the first lvl cap you can fight the way you want as she wont get any increases in her abilities, its only when you remove the cap that you need to be careful on what you make her gain as attributes, then when at cap again you do what ever you want once more (but with this attribute cap and endurance locked) would mean you may end up overslutting her as the attribute she needs to fight her desire could not increase anymore while her sluttiness has a cap only on passives she can get and this one is much higher than her max endurance lvl required to not lose all the time (been locked into orgasms)
Was just answering to a people saying he don't like the idea of your mod,that seemed to think it was an official change,that it is only an unofficial mod.

I personally have nothing against your mod,and maybe i'll give it a try when you will have done it. =)

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
So do the different titles before/after each enemy name mean anything? Do they denote certain stats or behaviors? i.e. "Manly Goblin", "Huge Guard", "Starving Thug"

I know the name colors mean something but I'm not sure what. Red seems to indicate that they'll cum one extra time.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes