saint751

Dec 25, 2017
Kinda depends a bit, if you are going for a Slut Run or a Pure Fighter Run. In general, don't rush into the 2nd Level. Save up some cash before going to the 2nd Level, so you can buy the expensive edicts (fighter run) that lower Stats of the Thugs and Goblins right from the start. With those 2 Thugs and Goblins should be no issue anymore. Only fight at the start in the first room until you have some Levels under your belt, if you have problems with the second rooms Ninjas (you can still fight in the 2nd room but Escape from the battle if it gets to dangerous). Get the Defensive Stance Edict before you fight Ninjas. Before you fight Slimes get the Slam Skill.

Now Slut run on the other hand, you should have all Sex Skills until that point unlocked. Same here buy the 2 edicts for Goblins and Thugs, only this time the Sex ones. You should be able to lock enemies quickly into Sex positions of your choice. What here is important, that you should have a high Agility Stat, so you can Dodge the first attacks. Then a high Dex Stat so your Sex Skills do a lot of Damage.
I'm going a fighter build on my current play-through. I'm probably moving on too soon after the first floor. I tend to move on once I hit level cap. I usually start my save by farming money/edicts by just sleeping over and over until I get what I want and then start leveling once I get edicts that boost stat growth.

Also, can you do the Waitress job and not raise slut level? I'd like to be able to do it for the added profit but I want to keep Karryn as pure as possible.
I managed to subdue the second level as a fighter with loads of grinding. But I feel like it's a game of attrition. You'll inevitibly stack up bad passivs at some point and then you have to look out for pleasure and fatigue. I feel like it will become impossible not to turn slut at some point, because otherwise you'll bleed out on ORDER points due to not being able to grind for more than 2-3 encounters.
Maybe a fighter run is more manageable in Secretary Mode, but I don't think you can progress through the entire game on Warden with it.

LOGAN-D

Jun 19, 2018
Maybe a fighter run is more manageable in Secretary Mode, but I don't think you can progress through the entire game on Warden with it.
The entire game isn't out yet, so not sure how you can comment on that. I managed to beat level 2 boss as a Fighter on Prisoner difficulty with 20 slut level. It's difficult, but not impossible.

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
Managed to use plugin interface to change the Edicts for this custom skill:
- EP cost
- Gold cost
- Requirement help msg 1
- Requirement value 1
- Requirement help msg 2
- Requirement value 2

And for the skill itself:
- Willpower cost
- Mind Exp Gain

I just need to test on a clean version so ill be sure no vanilla files where altered in any way then i release this small mod
(with this working ill know i can use out of range 2k++ default skill limit and customize the game the way i want without touching the original file)

This is only the standalone "Push Back" mod to free yourself from unwanted positions

EDIT: true skill id is 159 on first screenshot i forgot to revert it after confirming it was greyed out if you didn't meet requirement.

Last edited:

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
Ok its working on a Clean Vanilla version

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I did not alter any of the skills under 2000 but added part of mine from 2k to 3k so its best to backup your skills.json
for the plugin file its to include my 2 plugin files and activate them on load

("skills.json"/"LOTDFunctionsInjections.js" include parts of what is needed for my training mod)

Last edited:

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018

Excellent work! Have you also planned something else? Like karryn can force to have sex? Or maybe the fact that desire is not going to be cancelled after each battle? Adding maybe the masturbating/fucking skills in every battle so she can start by herself the masturbating process, arousing everyone and she decide when to have sex if the order is high enough.

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
Yes i have something like this at 98% done

you can train Karryn yourself as a player actor or default char (Yasu/Tonkin) using your evemy type avatar
you can execute every enemy of human type commands on Karryn (no slime/goblin atm)
check what i posted before for more details

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
Yes i have something like this at 98% done

you can train Karryn yourself as a player actor or default char (Yasu/Tonkin) using your evemy type avatar
you can execute every enemy of human type commands on Karryn (no slime/goblin atm)
check what i posted before for more details
Can't wait to see that in that case ;)

Reactions: Leonadis77

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I managed to subdue the second level as a fighter with loads of grinding. But I feel like it's a game of attrition. You'll inevitibly stack up bad passivs at some point and then you have to look out for pleasure and fatigue. I feel like it will become impossible not to turn slut at some point, because otherwise you'll bleed out on ORDER points due to not being able to grind for more than 2-3 encounters.
Well I play only on Prisoner Mode and so far low Slut Runs are possible. Think my best attempt was something like, finishing the 2nd Boss on Day 14 with 15 Slut Level. But generally with safer builds finishing the 2nd Boss on Day 20 with a Slut Level of 20 is not that hard, once you figure stuff out.

Reactions: saint751

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
There is a way not to restart the desire at the end of each battle( maybe -50 than the previous one?) i managed to set maxdesire at 999 and not to reset clothes etc and if i want not to reset the desire( the only fact tis that i want that if she goes to sleep she will reset the desire, if she enter in a battle the desire should be -50 or whatever than the previous one) someone could help me out? 2 days i'm trying

Reactions: dafvid112

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
Not sure ill mod this desire hack as when you oversult her you reach 100% really fast anyway.

But i need to make permanent(with daily decrease) all the amount of fluids she receive (stomach/uterus/colon) for:
- belly inflation (filled with so much cum she looks pregnant)
- counting every donor id/amount of semen and the highest amount can fertilize her (for future pregnancy)
(so if you get back to training mode and fill her up yourself more than any other prisoner you will end up the father instead)
- filled colon for semen enema (for those who like this type of result) it will be disabled by default

she could probably wash herself to get rid of it if needed.

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
Not sure ill mod this desire hack as when you oversult her you reach 100% really fast anyway.

But i need to make permanent(with daily decrease) all the amount of fluids she receive (stomach/uterus/colon) for:
- belly inflation (filled with so much cum she looks pregnant)
- counting every donor id/amount of semen and the highest amount can fertilize her (for future pregnancy)
(so if you get back to training mode and fill her up yourself more than any other prisoner you will end up the father instead)
- filled colon for semen enema (for those who like this type of result) it will be disabled by default

she could probably wash herself to get rid of it if needed.
not a bad idea at all!
it reach 100 aniway i know but i think i set all the thngs to raise the pleasure damage based on the desire(idk if it was like that before)

saint751

Dec 25, 2017
The entire game isn't out yet, so not sure how you can comment on that. I managed to beat level 2 boss as a Fighter on Prisoner difficulty with 20 slut level. It's difficult, but not impossible.
Well I play only on Prisoner Mode and so far low Slut Runs are possible. Think my best attempt was something like, finishing the 2nd Boss on Day 14 with 15 Slut Level. But generally with safer builds finishing the 2nd Boss on Day 20 with a Slut Level of 20 is not that hard, once you figure stuff out.
Guess you guys are the hardcore gamer crowd for this hardcore game. Who knew
Karryn's Prison was the Dark Souls of Turn-based Hentai RPGs.
While I respect your skills, I also think it might be pretty stressful. But yeah, since the game isn't finished it's hard to tell how steep the attrition will ultimately be. For my part, I'm not sure a non-slut run is worth that much grief.
Maybe there'll be a special secret ending for finishing the game as a virgin.

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018

I did not alter any of the skills under 2000 but added part of mine from 2k to 3k so its best to backup your skills.json
for the plugin file its to include my 2 plugin files and activate them on load

("skills.json"/"LOTDFunctionsInjections.js" include parts of what is needed for my training mod)
The problem is the loop as you said, pushing back enemies with just 2 or 3 willpower but then immediatly the turn after, if they are faster than you, you have no escape because you are going to get raped anyway, like 1t fucked 2t free 3t fucked 4t free and so on, i arrived at 10 and then let her banged, if she reach orgasm or one of them cum, the loop stop. Another funny fact just discovered, during defeat battle(when she start sucking every man in the prison) if you push back them, you will not be able to counter or defend yourselves but you can let them use their skills like fuck/titjob/etc dk if you want to see that result, just warning for these fact, but anyway and seriously you did an amazing job and can't wait to see the full mod!

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Guess you guys are the hardcore gamer crowd for this hardcore game. Who knew
Karryn's Prison was the Dark Souls of Turn-based Hentai RPGs.
While I respect your skills, I also think it might be pretty stressful. But yeah, since the game isn't finished it's hard to tell how steep the attrition will ultimately be. For my part, I'm not sure a non-slut run is worth that much grief.
Maybe there'll be a special secret ending for finishing the game as a virgin.
Well, let's just say, I actually enjoy that there is a HRPG, that actually is a game. Most of the time, HRPGs tend to be spam attack and heal every 10 Turns and you will be fine.

Also, as you said, I think your average person, that is going to play the game, is going for a Slut run on an easier difficulty anyway and those are way easier. Or don't even bother and use the mod that is floating here around to just see the H-Content and be done with it.

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
Hmm Talks work properly increasing the targeted body area but im currently using "thug" lines
as i do not have custom lines of my own

i guess i could let you switch from "thug" to "prisoner" using plugin config

creating custom ones is possible but would take time and its with everyone's personal preferences so not making those

Last edited:
Reactions: okanagan

ASDF_THE_Epic

Sep 6, 2018
Hmm Talks work properly increasing the targeted body area but im currently using "thug" lines
as i do not have custom lines of my own

i guess i could let you switch from "thug" to "prisoner" using plugin config

creating custom ones is possible but would take time and its with everyone's personal preferences so not making those
can someone put a plugin in for this mod where you are the prisoner i cant seem to find it

ktosiek84

Jun 13, 2019
hope for the best plan for the worst. i hoped for march but if it takes him longer to deliver on same quality product as he did so far then im totaly fine with it.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes