Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
Yeah, I've been using rimjob to give enemies access, but goblins and sometimes even prisoners just do literally everything other than anal sex, so I was wondering if there were some tweaks I could do to the code itself.
You could change in js files enemies preferences to initiate certain sex acts more.

saint751

Dec 25, 2017
The trick is, to pick Sex Positions that lock as many Prisoners as possible into it. That is why, if you are fighting 4+ enemies, always go for the Titjob. It is the only Sex Position, that you can start, that can lock 5 enemies at once into a Sex Position. Also increasing your Stamina is important, because more Stamina also increases the amount of Pleasure Points needed for an Orgasm. And obviously getting the Edicts that let you restore Energy are a must.
That's a good tip. Has anyone found a surefire way how to trigger certain sex positions? The skills come from passivs, right? And the only way to gain passivs is through the encounters. I've been trying to unlock titjob as an option, but it stubornly refuses to trigger. Even when I max. out my boob desire and try to keep the others low, the enemies stubornly go for handjobs mostly.

Is there a trick to unlocking the sex moves?

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Yes this was to be expected.. ill disable it for waitress mode and i corrected the action failed msg and instead set a proper msg saying you freed yourself.
when you use the mod after losing a battle and being taken to the bar storage room, karryn will fight instead of returning to her knees. don't know if you ment that to happen, but i like it. seems more realistic this way. well done!

lordthrone17

Jun 30, 2019
That's a good tip. Has anyone found a surefire way how to trigger certain sex positions? The skills come from passivs, right? And the only way to gain passivs is through the encounters. I've been trying to unlock titjob as an option, but it stubornly refuses to trigger. Even when I max. out my boob desire and try to keep the others low, the enemies stubornly go for handjobs mostly.

there are some enemies that prefer some positions compared to others. For titjob i guess gaurd are you best bet though some times it wont trigger because of luck.
there are some enemies that are surefire:
1) Nerds and footjobs
2) Rogues and rimjobs
3) goblins
4) thugs and either standing sex or normal sex (need lust to be 70 or more)

if you are trying to get passives which require titjob you might try to do the bar job and get karryn to become drunk. This would cause the enemies to trigger a tit,hand,anul and viginal sex. You would also get most of the passives that are related to it along with some extra ones related to double penetration. So if your farming passives that the best way imo.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018

Fastest way to unlock Titjob is fighting with Goblins, while other enemies are there. Reason is, that Goblins have early the easiest access to a Sex Position with Licking MCs Pussy. You just need High Pussy Desire for it. Then all you need is high Cock and Boob Desire and the other Person will almost always go for the Titjob. Now it still does take some time since you need to do 20 Titjobs.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
The trick is, to pick Sex Positions that lock as many Prisoners as possible into it. That is why, if you are fighting 4+ enemies, always go for the Titjob. It is the only Sex Position, that you can start, that can lock 5 enemies at once into a Sex Position. Also increasing your Stamina is important, because more Stamina also increases the amount of Pleasure Points needed for an Orgasm. And obviously getting the Edicts that let you restore Energy are a must.
I know this,but for an unknown reason,the fights i'm struggling on,the prisonners don't go horny so i can't even initiate a sex position.^^
And i have both a good amount of stamina and energy recovery (it's a must have anyway),but now she orgasm so fast that i can't keep energy (and energy recovery cooldown is longer and longer each time you use it during a fight)

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I know this,but for an unknown reason,the fights i'm struggling on,the prisonners don't go horny so i can't even initiate a sex position.^^
And i have both a good amount of stamina and energy recovery (it's a must have anyway),but now she orgasm so fast that i can't keep energy (and energy recovery cooldown is longer and longer each time you use it during a fight)
Then your Charm is way to low. I think it's an issue a lot of people are having, that in a Slut Build they ignore Charm, which means it gets lower and lower. Charm dictates, how Horny an enemy comes into battle and how quickly it raises passivly.

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
id prefer if modding community would make a new thread for their mod. i somehow get nervous and all hyped when i see someone posted in this thread, hoping there's news bout future content or an update is there but no, its as good as allways modding ppl talking modding stuff..... i like there is modders and i might check out that mod some day if its still there when the main game got more content, but cant they find a better place for their communication? dont want to annoy you or insult you or something, its just a suggestion or a thought....

EDIT: this is not meant for those discussing game content/searching help right above me.

Reactions: Pablim1 and Neriel

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Then your Charm is way to low. I think it's an issue a lot of people are having, that in a Slut Build they ignore Charm, which means it gets lower and lower. Charm dictates, how Horny an enemy comes into battle and how quickly it raises passivly.
Well,i got some charms level while lvling as slut build
My charm level is 11 , have 24 charm by default with a 138 slut lvl,so i think y charm is not too bad

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Well,i got some charms level while lvling as slut build
My charm level is 11 , have 24 charm by default with a 138 slut lvl,so i think y charm is not too bad
In my opinion, way too low. You want to have at least over 32, so you can unlock Flaunt Skill, which is another thing, to help making enemies horny + gives you a buff.

Reactions: mamaboiii

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
This is the kind of stuff that can have players make more informed decisions, so thanks again. This is important for energy management. Haven't gotten Second Wind yet so I don't know if that's worth it more than the next level Energy Restore upgrade.
Well, second wind can only be used if you're out of stamina, costs almost twice as much and has more than twice the cooldown. And with the upgrade revitalize restores 90% of the amount that second wind gives. So that's definitely worth to get.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DudePersonA

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
there are some enemies that prefer some positions compared to others. For titjob i guess gaurd are you best bet though some times it wont trigger because of luck.
there are some enemies that are surefire:
1) Nerds and footjobs
2) Rogues and rimjobs
3) goblins
4) thugs and either standing sex or normal sex (need lust to be 70 or more)

if you are trying to get passives which require titjob you might try to do the bar job and get karryn to become drunk. This would cause the enemies to trigger a tit,hand,anul and viginal sex. You would also get most of the passives that are related to it along with some extra ones related to double penetration. So if your farming passives that the best way imo.
On that note for some reason certain records seem maxed out for me in the record screen and won't advance any higher. Was trying to level up rimjobs (per this passive list) but it won't advance past 20 rimjobs on 10 different people. This seems to lock me out of the last two rimjob levels. I've made sure to try and initiate on different enemies that don't normally provoke it and the numbers won't move at all.

Well, second wind can only be used if you're out of stamina, costs almost twice as much and has more than twice the cooldown. And with the upgrade revitalize restores 90% of the amount that second wind gives. So that's definitely worth to get.
Oh yeah, so definitely the upgraded revitalize then. Thanks!

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
On that note for some reason certain records seem maxed out for me in the record screen and won't advance any higher. Was trying to level up rimjobs (per this passive list) but it won't advance past 20 rimjobs on 10 different people. This seems to lock me out of the last two rimjob levels. I've made sure to try and initiate on different enemies that don't normally provoke it and the numbers won't move at all.
That's because those passives are not in the game yet. The requirements are already coded in, however. So to stop you from unlocking them, the dev's implemented limits that stop you from reaching the needed requirements. They will get increased in future versions.

One month ago I made a tweak that lets you unlock every passive and every title currently fully implemented: #2,002

Just backup the original folders, apply the tweak, make a new save, fight 2-3 battles (you can just flee) and you have a save with all available passives/titles. You can then put the original files back and play normally afterwards (and use the save as reference).

Reactions: DudePersonA

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
Hmm anyone good with Gimp/Photoshop to turn this Yasu as black shadow or create a shadow that represent the player portrait?

i just added the defined ejac location you have previously chosen and the same for the action to perform on Karryn.

Reactions: darion12345

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
In my opinion, way too low. You want to have at least over 32, so you can unlock Flaunt Skill, which is another thing, to help making enemies horny + gives you a buff.
like i said,i have this amount at base,and i already have flaunt skill since it's the first goal when i create a new character,like i explained in a little guide earlier in this topic .=)

darion12345

Aug 7, 2018
Like this maybe...

Though i would prefer Yasu to a black portrait.he seems the perfect choice after the start of the gameplay

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
I can understand this but this mod should have less problems if it can use a altered image.. else it would be like its a reuse of the original creator assets

Last edited:

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
Like this maybe...

Though i would prefer Yasu to a black portrait.he seems the perfect choice after the start of the gameplay
Do you mind sharing with me the full shadow image?
Also having it as shadow isnt a bad idea and i can switch it back to normal at the time this char truly appears in the normal game.

D

Deleted member 1800908

any1 have a save when karry has a lot of stamina, energy, sexual skills and all lvl cleared?

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes