Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
I would say its useless without proper build.. also energy upgrade becomes useless as you can recharge it with willpower like forever (with the right build)

With the goblins crazy agility i swapped from fighting build to enduring one (aka lazy goddess mode) END/MIND/CHA based
(depending on your charm even doing nothing they will cum fast.. even slimes)
even with 0 sta left (they cum even faster if 0 sta) you are invincible as you recharge energy with willpower

Last edited:

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
That's because those passives are not in the game yet. The requirements are already coded in, however. So to stop you from unlocking them, the dev's implemented limits that stop you from reaching the needed requirements. They will get increased in future versions.

One month ago I made a tweak that lets you unlock every passive and every title currently fully implemented: #2,002

Just backup the original folders, apply the tweak, make a new save, fight 2-3 battles (you can just flee) and you have a save with all available passives/titles. You can then put the original files back and play normally afterwards (and use the save as reference).
Thanks for that, though that just unlocks everything. I just wanted to make it earnable without the artificial limit. I'm no coder, but taking a gander at the js files in notepad++... it seems what's limiting the ability to get the higher skills is RemtairyKarrynLimit.js
It holds limits for all the tracking of how many times you did a thing, like how many rimjobs the game will record, or any of the other passives. Then the record function in RemtairyKarrynPassives.js does a count whenever an action happens, and chooses the lesser between the limit and whatever the current count is +1. If it's less than the limit, then it increments in the record. Then RemtairyNewPassives.js merely checks the record to decide if a new passive is earned or not. Didn't look at titles but probably works the same way.

So then, to remove the artificial limit put in by the devs, you could just set the limits to every limit vartiable in RemtairyKarrynLimit.js to 999. Just kind of scrolling through it the only non-passive/title related one is LIMIT_GUARD_AGGRESSION, which is at 30. Probably wouldn't want that set to 999.

This could be mostly accomplished via a regex find and replace probably, or by hand, though there's 239 lines.

You think that's about right?

Additional thought: However, setting it to 999 means you're opening it to qualifying for all the un-added passives/titles also, which people may or may not want. Players might want the limits to be some number above whatever the highest current passive/title is.

Edit: or is it still incrementing and recording beyond what's displayed in records, but only displaying the limit instead of your actual amount? I ask because it unlocked flaunt when I used your mod, however I don't recall ever reaching enough charm for a third accessory.

Last edited:
Reactions: mamaboiii

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
is there a standing sex position with thugs or prisoners ? if yes wud some1 be kind enough to upload a sample or tell the requirements !

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
is there a standing sex position with thugs or prisoners ? if yes wud some1 be kind enough to upload a sample or tell the requirements !
You need to fight without the weapon (if you get kicked down, sometimes they will throw away the alabard after that if you get up you will fight with kick for some turns) if you do 10 kick you will earn the prison fighter title(you need to equip that) and then you can always fight with bare hands.
Then, if you kick a honry thug without killing him, while you are wet, sometimes he grabs you and start the position you are searching for.

TealQuest

Mar 6, 2020
is there a standing sex position with thugs or prisoners ? if yes wud some1 be kind enough to upload a sample
8.png

If I may ask:

I'm trying to get rimjob title to boost charm growth asap, but can't get it in 0,4u like at all. Are there any special requirements for rimjob in 0,4u?
I easily got it in 0,4o (bfore kissing that is)...

darion12345

Aug 7, 2018
Do you mind sharing with me the full shadow image?
Also having it as shadow isnt a bad idea and i can switch it back to normal at the time this char truly appears in the normal game.
sure man take whatever you need.thats why i made it.if you need something else/different i can try make it just send me a picture,the ones up there i uploaded you can take/use i dont mind

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
View attachment 578410

If I may ask:

I'm trying to get rimjob title to boost charm growth asap, but can't get it in 0,4u like at all. Are there any special requirements for rimjob in 0,4u?
First of all, I might be wrong, but I think that charm is mostly influenced by the amount of "jewelry" edicts you unlocked.
However, I hope you know that only "the shadowy guys on the second floor"( forget about their name) you just need high mouth and cock desire, just leave them the last standing in a battle and they will go for that position almost for sure, skip the turns with caution stance or flaunt and wait, I don't think there are any other way.

TealQuest

Mar 6, 2020
I hope you know that only "the shadowy guys on the second floor"( forget about their name) you just need high mouth and cock desire, just leave them the last standing in a battle and they will go for that position almost for sure, skip the turns with caution stance or flaunt and wait, I don't think there are any other way.
Have this been changed in "u" version? I am pretty sure in "o" guards could initiate rimjob. AND you only needed high mouth desire for that. Wearing "midi" accessory gives you 10 desire difference for rimjob to be initiated before kiss (ie rim would need 70 desire, while kiss 80) - That's how I've been doing it in 0,4o version. But in "u" seems like guards just refuse to initiate rim.

First of all, I might be wrong, but I think that charm is mostly influenced by the amount of "jewelry" edicts you unlocked.
It also grows from combat (from prisoners cumming passively (ie when their arousal meter reaches max AFTER they finish their turn, and so in next turn they cum first and then do their last action). So having that title you get from first rimjob early on is vital for charm strats.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
[QUOT

[/QUOTE]

did you enable it in options? i personally prefer it disabled. you might want to check

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
seems to me not many people are using a cheat engine in the game. it makes it much easier to play as you can adjust stamina, attack and defense during play. you can also put karynn in god mode to force orgasms and make her wet. i know some guys don't like cheats but i use it in most rpgmv games. if anyone is interested the cheat engine is found in this lnk:

https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-cheat-menu-plugin.2787/

Reactions: Voilsh

TealQuest

Mar 6, 2020
did you enable it in options? i personally prefer it disabled. you might want to check
Yeah, first thing I checked. Just feels like guards don't like rimjs anymore.. :(

EDIT:

i know some guys don't like cheats
Yeah, what's the point of playing a game like Karryn's prison with cheats? The game is all about stats and grind, if you remove that (with cheats) there's like nothing left, only a few pics...

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Yeah, first thing I checked. Just feels like guards don't like rimjs anymore.. :(

EDIT:

Yeah, what's the point of playing a game like Karryn's prison with cheats? The game is all about stats and grind, if you remove that (with cheats) there's like nothing left, only a few pics...
yup, i use it because i got tired of the grind, still fun to play tho. as i said some might be interested. have you modded the js files to have the prisioners or guards go for rimjob first? i modded to remove footjobs and rim jobs, and am still trying to block out anal sex

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Also worth mentionning,if you are in standing sex position with a thug,and have the Kiss skill,try it,it change the pose a bit.

TealQuest

Mar 6, 2020
have you modded the js files to have the prisioners or guards go for rimjob first?
plying vanila. And I even checked with my old save just now. Guards DO initiate rimjobs, so there's another hidden stat that rimjobs require, aside from desires. Most probably its masochism.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Thanks for that, though that just unlocks everything. I just wanted to make it earnable without the artificial limit. I'm no coder, but taking a gander at the js files in notepad++... it seems what's limiting the ability to get the higher skills is RemtairyKarrynLimit.js
It holds limits for all the tracking of how many times you did a thing, like how many rimjobs the game will record, or any of the other passives. Then the record function in RemtairyKarrynPassives.js does a count whenever an action happens, and chooses the lesser between the limit and whatever the current count is +1. If it's less than the limit, then it increments in the record. Then RemtairyNewPassives.js merely checks the record to decide if a new passive is earned or not. Didn't look at titles but probably works the same way.

So then, to remove the artificial limit put in by the devs, you could just set the limits to every limit vartiable in RemtairyKarrynLimit.js to 999. Just kind of scrolling through it the only non-passive/title related one is LIMIT_GUARD_AGGRESSION, which is at 30. Probably wouldn't want that set to 999.

This could be mostly accomplished via a regex find and replace probably, or by hand, though there's 239 lines.

You think that's about right?

Additional thought: However, setting it to 999 means you're opening it to qualifying for all the un-added passives/titles also, which people may or may not want. Players might want the limits to be some number above whatever the highest current passive/title is.

Edit: or is it still incrementing and recording beyond what's displayed in records, but only displaying the limit instead of your actual amount? I ask because it unlocked flaunt when I used your mod, however I don't recall ever reaching enough charm for a third accessory.
You got the functionality totally right and you could easily raise the limit by editing the Limit file, but as you already noticed it would unlock all the not-implemented passives.

There is no second (hidden) variable that logs higher values. I removed the charm requirements for those passives. You get all normally reachable passives after 3 fights regardless of your stats. (not including virginity stuff, that you have to get on your own, because of how the code handles this stuff)

That's why I made the tweak so you have a save with all passives currently rachable. If you then want a certain passive you don't have to check if all requirements can be reached in the code. There is already a debug feature that gives all passives, but it includes the unfinished ones, so I made my own version.

If you want to have high records without the passives, you have to alter the trigger for the passives in the RemtairyNewPassives.js file that depends on the record or just comment them out. Then you can change the limit to any number without getting any unfinished passives.

Reactions: DudePersonA

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
Ok i was able to let player use Talk while in a sex pose (uses to normal code for either poseskill or talkskill)
meaning either/both/none will be used at the end of the turn

and toys/petting too

still have to check for restriction if in some poses..

Last edited:

HoneyTentacle

Dec 8, 2019
Is there a way to get Charm late in the game at all? I'm on like Slut leve 130 but only have 2 Charm. Do I just start a new game?

Fantasia

Apr 13, 2018
seems to me not many people are using a cheat engine in the game. it makes it much easier to play as you can adjust stamina, attack and defense during play. you can also put karynn in god mode to force orgasms and make her wet. i know some guys don't like cheats but i use it in most rpgmv games. if anyone is interested the cheat engine is found in this lnk:

https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-cheat-menu-plugin.2787/
can i ask something... do u have any problem to unpack the game... i trying to unpack karryn prisons but got error..

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes