Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
Is there a way to get Charm late in the game at all? I'm on like Slut leve 130 but only have 2 Charm. Do I just start a new game?
If you are warden lvl 24 then only way is by buying "black market" accessories it will increase 1Charm/ACC
(this is why im making my mod.. to reach all the attributes lvls you want for lvl 24)
With 5 attributes lvl increase per warden lvls you need to proceed with those attributes lvls carefully

TealQuest

Mar 6, 2020
Is there a way to get Charm late in the game at all? I'm on like Slut leve 130 but only have 2 Charm. Do I just start a new game?
Each item you buy (in edicts) gives +1 charm (yes, just buying gives +1 per). Some titles give a bit of charm.
Also, Slut levels actually DEcrease charm, at 130 slut level you have like -13 to charm.

So, if you want charm for max items equip, and you're going for max slut level at the same time you'd have to restart, I think.
Or you can wait for the next update, which should (hopefully give us 12 more levels), and focus on rising charm.

It is possible to get enough charm for all items with max slut levels, BUT you need to rise your charm through leveling in addition to items. In one of my runs I had 150+ slut level and could still equip all 6 slots, just cause I got my base charm to 19 through leveling which was like exactly enough (with all items bought ofc)

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
I still have some bugs but what im missing most are the icons.. if someone could make them for me it would be great
i might even release it as it is so you would understand my pain not having those..

Reactions: Werrino

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
I still have some bugs but what im missing most are the icons.. if someone could make them for me it would be great
i might even release it as it is so you would understand my pain not having those..
Share what you have at the moment and maybe someone will do that

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
The 6 main Mental/Action phases icons i added..

- Ejac Location replace heart by 2 jets of white liquid (like orgasm denial account has without the denial circle)
- Verbal Abuse replace heart with some Talking bubble (contains all the dirty talks about your dick or Karryn's body parts)
- Harassment replace heart with a Hand (contains all the petting actions except toys)
- Start Pose replace heart with a Dick (contains the human start poses) (removed standing for now but will after fixing it)
- Toys replace heart with 1 or more Toys (contains the insert/play actions for toys) (missing the removal that ill add later)
- Strip replace heart with some Clothes (contains the stripping actions) (only 1 striping command like vanilla has)

Ill probably let you use attack skill to make her fall on her ass and so on where its easier to trigger some desire demanding petting / Start actions but thats for later and i could keep Karryn's Halberd icon for those

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
The 6 main Mental/Action phases icons i added..

- Ejac Location replace heart by 2 jets of white liquid (like orgasm denial account has without the denial circle)
- Verbal Abuse replace heart with some Talking bubble (contains all the dirty talks about your dick or Karryn's body parts)
- Harassment replace heart with a Hand (contains all the petting actions except toys)
- Start Pose replace heart with a Dick (contains the human start poses) (removed standing for now but will after fixing it)
- Toys replace heart with 1 or more Toys (contains the insert/play actions for toys) (missing the removal that ill add later)
- Strip replace heart with some Clothes (contains the stripping actions) (only 1 striping command like vanilla has)

Ill probably let you use attack skill to make her fall on her ass and so on where its easier to trigger some desire demanding petting / Start actions but thats for later and i could keep Karryn's Halberd icon for those
So the image are the only thing you are missing?
Pls share the code you did since now want to try it!

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
So the image are the only thing you are missing?
Pls share the code you did since now want to try it!
Its only like 5% of what i want to have.. but having icons looking all the same is a issue for me.. i even stop coding sometimes because its bothering me, but so bad with 2D graphics editors im stuck with those.

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
Its only like 5% of what i want to have.. but having icons looking all the same is a issue for me.. i even stop coding sometimes because its bothering me, but so bad with 2D graphics editors im stuck with those.
Which program should you use for what you need?

D

Deleted member 99138

This game is truly, TRULY GREAT, but i simply can not solve the game crashing issue. Game just closes by itself (windows 10), i simply do not understand why. It happens totally randomly, sometimes i can play hour, sometimes 10 minutes before it closes, has anyone had similar problem and has found solution?

darion12345

Aug 7, 2018
i did a bit digging around so i hope you can use these

Reactions: Werrino

TealQuest

Mar 6, 2020
This game is truly, TRULY GREAT, but i simply can not solve the game crashing issue. Game just closes by itself (windows 10), i simply do not understand why. It happens totally randomly, sometimes i can play hour, sometimes 10 minutes before it closes, has anyone had similar problem and has found solution?
Wooden pc? Try disabling all lighting effects, animations and other such stuff in options. It should help a bit, but its still gonna be crashing every few hours. Devs said it at discord, they preload a lot of images/animations, but this causes crashes on weaker pcs. Say thanks to MV rpgmaker. And its not gonna improve, would only get worse as devs add more and more content to the game.

PuToUtO

Sep 11, 2019
How i get 3EP ? which title i should equip? how get it?(sry english isnt my mother language)

Mar 2, 2020
Nice combat system & overall dynamics, weirdy yet nice "passives" character development system may have you end up with a warden that gets off and out in three spanks :Kappa:
Cant wait for updates & moar content <3

Reactions: Ashkun
D

Deleted member 99138

Wooden pc? Try disabling all lighting effects, animations and other such stuff in options. It should help a bit, but its still gonna be crashing every few hours. Devs said it at discord, they preload a lot of images/animations, but this causes crashes on weaker pcs. Say thanks to MV rpgmaker. And its not gonna improve, would only get worse as devs add more and more content to the game.
I have 16 gm ddr4, gtx 1070 and SSD drive, 7700k processor, it is not the newest PC anymore but it is very far from wooden.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes