Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
TRAINING_ENEMY_LINE_TALING_TAKE[Math.randomInt(TRAINING_ENEMY_LINE_TALING_TAKE.length)])];
text = [text[0].replace('[taste]', TRAINING_ENEMY_LINE_TALING_TASTE[Math.randomInt(TRAINING_ENEMY_LINE_TALING_TASTE.length)])];
text = [text[0].replace('[soft]', TRAINING_ENEMY_LINE_TALING_SOFT[Math.randomInt(TRAINING_ENEMY_LINE_TALING_SOFT.length)])];
text = [text[0].replace('[bitch]', TRAINING_ENEMY_LINE_TALING_BITCH[Math.randomInt(TRAINING_ENEMY_LINE_TALING_BITCH.length)])];
text = [text[0].replace('[arouse]', TRAINING_ENEMY_LINE_TALING_AROUSE[Math.randomInt(TRAINING_ENEMY_LINE_TALING_AROUSE.length)])];
text = [text[0].replace('[cover]', TRAINING_ENEMY_LINE_TALING_COVER[Math.randomInt(TRAINING_ENEMY_LINE_TALING_COVER.length)])];
text = [text[0].replace('[cum]', TRAINING_ENEMY_LINE_TALING_CUM[Math.randomInt(TRAINING_ENEMY_LINE_TALING_CUM.length)])];
text = [text[0].replace('[cock]', TRAINING_ENEMY_LINE_TALING_COCK[Math.randomInt(TRAINING_ENEMY_LINE_TALING_COCK.length)])];
}
return text
};[/CODE]

Those needs to be as generic as possible as i want to recruit other girls to fill other prison positions like nurse/cook/...
better replace all "TALING" with "TALKING" just to keep variable names consistent :)

Reactions: Werrino

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
do you happen to know which file specifically?
Yes but not remember the name.
Go into the js folder and search resetdesire it will suggest you few js open them with notepad++ , ctrl+f, search again resetdesire and sooner or later you will found what you are searching, it's the same file where you can change the max desire

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
better replace all "TALING" with "TALKING" just to keep variable names consistent :)
Yes indeed i only cared about the end part of the text of those var names but now that you mention it i should swap TALING to PLAYER to separate the one you trigger before the skill (your thoughts/intent) from the one that is vanilla used right after the skill triggers if any (in general only sight/talks have those) and maybe ill let customize all those and for any skills you want using another var name for distinction.

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
I just noticed that sometimes enemyAI does not even trigger its just skipped (while those enemy have always use skill xxxx triggering the AI)
can someone else confirm this?
if its a bug it will impact my response line for Karryn's to forbid/evade/cancel player actions

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
I just noticed that sometimes enemyAI does not even trigger its just skipped (while those enemy have always use skill xxxx triggering the AI)
if its a bug it will impact my response line for Karryn's to forbid/evade/cancel player actions
Noticed the same

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
That's not a bug, it's part of the game features that enemies have a chance to not take a turn during fights. It's mentioned in a dialogue with one of the tutorial guards.

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
That's not a bug, it's part of the game features that enemies have a chance to not take a turn during fights. It's mentioned in a dialogue with one of the tutorial guards.
If you check the code there is no such feature as they all have use generic AI set to allways..
and that's a problem as you cannot control it..

maybe there is something in the code that ignores <AI Priority>Always: Skill 1351</AI Priority>
but if so i need to find it

Last edited:
Reactions: zoomies

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
If you check the code there is no such feature as they all have use generic AI set to allways..

maybe there is something in the code that ignores <AI Priority>Always: Skill 1351</AI Priority>
it depends on the game difficulty, setted on easy they sometimes skip turn, maybe there is something near the setting of general game

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
it depends on the game difficulty, setted on easy they sometimes skip turn, maybe there is something near the setting of general game
game difficultly influence the AI level and this one is used as percentage of chance to following the order set inside <AI Priority></AI Priority> there is no skip function unless inside <AI Priority> there is something like the skill they use in there to trigger the AI but for skipping turn instead
so even if your AI level is low it will just randomly choose something

ill just create extra checks with new vars to see if AI triggered or not so i can decide what to do next
(if later on i find the way they used to trigger this skipping ill use that instead)

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017

Well, I was wrong about who talks about it, but I double checked. It's "Calmly Eating Prisoner" in the mess hall. Called Act Chance, it's apparently based on the difference in agility between you and the enemy.

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
Well, I was wrong about who talks about it, but I double checked. It's "Calmly Eating Prisoner" in the mess hall. Called Act Chance, it's apparently based on the difference in agility between you and the enemy.
I know about difference of agility but this only affects the order on who acts first.. its not canceling action altogether and its the problem you will have with all the goblins after clearing prison lvl 1 as they get a huge boost.

in my case i always have the same enemy (the player) vs Karryn so it means its something else..

i do recall that YEP also has a ATB system and if in use here this might affect the active turns

EDIT:
hmm even when enemy do not act the skill 1351 AI generic was triggered but it never call its js function
on the other hand i tried 10 times in a row and enemy fails to act each time at turn 5.. lol

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I know about difference of agility but this only affects the order on who acts first.. its not canceling action altogether and its the problem you will have with all the goblins after clearing prison lvl 1 as they get a huge boost.

in my case i always have the same enemy (the player) vs Karryn so it means its something else..

i do recall that YEP also has a ATB system and if in use here this might affect the active turns

EDIT:
hmm even when enemy do not act the skill 1351 AI generic was triggered but it never call its js function
on the other hand i tried 10 times in a row and enemy fails to act each time at turn 5.. lol
Again, what the tutorial NPC says is that there's also a chance for enemies to not take an action based on the differences between agility. Not that it only affects the order of turns taken, but that a high relative agility on Karryn means that enemies might not take an attack, but almost always get an attack the turn after they miss one.

Now, I don't know the coding side of anything here, but it's clearly in the base game that some enemies are going to miss turns. Where it is in the code I have no idea, but it clearly is there since enemies do miss turns in the base game, and I personally notice it more with relatively lower level enemies.

I suppose it's possible that the tutorial NPC has incorrect info, but then that's on Remtairy and the missed turns are a bug, but the tutorial message makes me think it's intentional.

Karryn 1.png Karryn 2.png karryn 3.png

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Again, what the tutorial NPC says is that there's also a chance for enemies to not take an action based on the differences between agility. Not that it only affects the order of turns taken, but that a high relative agility on Karryn means that enemies might not take an attack, but almost always get an attack the turn after they miss one.

Now, I don't know the coding side of anything here, but it's clearly in the base game that some enemies are going to miss turns. Where it is in the code I have no idea, but it clearly is there since enemies do miss turns in the base game, and I personally notice it more with relatively lower level enemies.

I suppose it's possible that the tutorial NPC has incorrect info, but then that's on Remtairy and the missed turns are a bug, but the tutorial message makes me think it's intentional.

View attachment 583748 View attachment 583749 View attachment 583750
Nah it's in. I stumbled across it in the code some time ago. There is a chance that they skip a turn, but iirc they cannot skip multiple turns in a row. So in the most extreme case, you (Karryn) have twice the amount of turns compared to them.

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
Nah it's in. I stumbled across it in the code some time ago. There is a chance that they skip a turn, but iirc they cannot skip multiple turns in a row. So in the most extreme case, you (Karryn) have twice the amount of turns compared to them.
Ok can you tell me where? as i need to karryn to have this random(fail) too else she is too powerful, all i found was the code if they did not take action but nothing triggering the do not take action..

Or if i make everyone able to act every turn but give ways to cancel/counter its ok too

EDIT:
Ok i found it.. they corrupted(changed it to their needs) but destroyed the true functionality of AI level/AI priority

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes