Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
whats this post battle js?
Write
Resetdesire
In the toolbar while you are inside the js folder, if you have notepad++ installed should show up only 2/3 js, search in them, just use ctrl+f and then write again resetdesire.
You are searching a cluster of code near resetdesire you will find a sort of
Resetclothingdurability (if I'm not wrong should be 2/3 in like 40 lines of code)
And then add before \\
Or // do not remember which one is
Now on after every battle clothing are not restored,only when sleeping

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
I managed to make the enemy player never pass a turn as if it would be Karryn, and instead have her pass her turn sometimes using what the enemy had as code

Finishing the basic AI for her so she would sometimes suppress one of her high desires, get up if tripped/or stay down 1 turn if you unlocked the passive then get up (leaving her open for 1 turn and letting you perform actions on her that are above the normal desire requirements)

finishing the basic AI for the 2 other down state (orgasm/out of sta)

maybe someone will provide me some nice icons for the extra categories before i release the early version.

dafvid112

Aug 8, 2017
Yeah. While I agree that with some games, a couple of saves in different states could be pinned to the 1st page of a thread, in the case of this game you literally rob yourself from quite much of the game. Small decisions made through hours of playing like "I will do 1 more battle even though Karryn is tired" resulting in getting fucked till senseless is what engraves an experience in you cause it decides what passives, titles and skills you have. That is why this game is unique cause with 2 levels not even fully done, I have a near 40 hour save I really don't want to abandon. Sure, using the above save or any other is convenient to at least have a vertical slice of what the game offers cg wise but it is just less than playing it yourself. Considering that v04 is free and I spent around 40 hours of quality time on it for all I care the dev could ask 60 dollars for it, still worth. One of the few patreon subs I am glad to have made.

Last edited:

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
Id like to finish what im currently working on first..
But what you ask is actually really easy.. you can choose a key input to show hide UI elements..
If i have some extra free time this weekend ill make a external plugin for this

Reactions: Werrino

kullun

Aug 11, 2016
I managed to make the enemy player never pass a turn as if it would be Karryn, and instead have her pass her turn sometimes using what the enemy had as code

Finishing the basic AI for her so she would sometimes suppress one of her high desires, get up if tripped/or stay down 1 turn if you unlocked the passive then get up (leaving her open for 1 turn and letting you perform actions on her that are above the normal desire requirements)

finishing the basic AI for the 2 other down state (orgasm/out of sta)

maybe someone will provide me some nice icons for the extra categories before i release the early version.
What icons do you need?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
View attachment 584563

Here Dev said himself on his Ci-en,this site is like a patreon. i use google translate btw

edit: 2 weeks is my personal estimated time,just in case anyone got confused.
Well, if this is based on Google Translate, then it could just mean, that the Secretary Outfit will be added with the next update because of the new Job. So I would wait for an english update that confirms a clothing System before you guys get your hopes up.

darion12345

Aug 7, 2018
What icons do you need?
This is the post,im good with photoshop but i don't know how would i go about making the icons-what size and where-which "container" to fit them in. .so,if any1 can tell me the resolution/type of place where to fit them i will make them no prob.

The 6 main Mental/Action phases icons i added..

- Ejac Location replace heart by 2 jets of white liquid (like orgasm denial account has without the denial circle)
- Verbal Abuse replace heart with some Talking bubble (contains all the dirty talks about your dick or Karryn's body parts)
- Harassment replace heart with a Hand (contains all the petting actions except toys)
- Start Pose replace heart with a Dick (contains the human start poses) (removed standing for now but will after fixing it)
- Toys replace heart with 1 or more Toys (contains the insert/play actions for toys) (missing the removal that ill add later)
- Strip replace heart with some Clothes (contains the stripping actions) (only 1 striping command like vanilla has)

Ill probably let you use attack skill to make her fall on her ass and so on where its easier to trigger some desire demanding petting / Start actions but thats for later and i could keep Karryn's Halberd icon for those
Edit:
If you need them as a replacement for Heart Icons in the current screenshots,and that same current resolution,just say so is easy

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2018
quick question, these scenes isn't available/accessible yet in the current version, right?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"Blake invades Karryn's anus with his dick!!"
"Ahee?!"
"Karryn's hymen broke!!!!"

Blake invades Karryn's anus
Karryn's hymen broke
Karryn's anus
Karryn's hymen
Anus
Hymen

Wut?

kullun

Aug 11, 2016
This is the post,im good with photoshop but i don't know how would i go about making the icons-what size and where-which "container" to fit them in. .so,if any1 can tell me the resolution/type of place where to fit them i will make them no prob.

Edit:
If you need them as a replacement for Heart Icons in the current screenshots,and that same current resolution,just say so is easy
Yep,he needs them as a replacement for Heart Icons. 100x100 size. Here is an example;

4.60 star(s) 399 Votes