darion12345

Aug 7, 2018
The 6 main Mental/Action phases icons i added..

- Ejac Location replace heart by 2 jets of white liquid (like orgasm denial account has without the denial circle)
- Verbal Abuse replace heart with some Talking bubble (contains all the dirty talks about your dick or Karryn's body parts)
- Harassment replace heart with a Hand (contains all the petting actions except toys)
- Start Pose replace heart with a Dick (contains the human start poses) (removed standing for now but will after fixing it)
- Toys replace heart with 1 or more Toys (contains the insert/play actions for toys) (missing the removal that ill add later)
- Strip replace heart with some Clothes (contains the stripping actions) (only 1 striping command like vanilla has)
s
x6 icons,nothing too fancy,i believe these are sufficient.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
No, I’m not talking about this, I’ve already completed the game, everything is there, but the only question is how did you make so many options in battle mode?
Some screenshot are from developper patreon news and are not in game yet,and others are from someone in this forum making a mod for the game.i think you miss nothing particular in game. =)

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
Ok it is far from done but i guess i can let you see what it can do atm..

as always backup your files then paste the www folder on top

inside the game if you move to this spot:
Capture.PNG
the training battle should start..

I left original Karryn's Willpower for now but wil replace it by training commands where you ask her to:
- fight (she will use her legs) and be able to use kickcounter DONE
- defend (she will not use her kicks) DONE

In action phase iv left her original attack skills + your trip attack but later i will only leave yours
- Tripping her (make her fall on her ass) and stay like this for 1 turn if she unlocked the passive DONE
- Aim for a hit (you hit her with no critical) to make her gain some STA and a bit of END
- Aim for a crit (you hit her with a critical) to make her gain lots of END
- Aim for a graze (you barely hit her) to make her gain some AGI and a bit of STA
- Aim for a miss (you miss her completely) to make her gain some bits of AGI

For the rest you can just try it out yourself and report me bugs...

It is of course best to start a new game as this mod main goal is to train karryn's abilities the way you want.

kullun If you could also make a closed fist icon for hand to hand combat training it would help he a lot, thanks.

EDIT:
- You can now tell her to train her kicks so she could train STR/AGI/DEX this way too
(she will do 0 dmg on you for now)
- Strip her panties with either 100/75/50% chance depending of the weakened pose she is in
- if she cannot suppress some of her highest desire if pose or toys forbids it (like in vanilla) then will chose any other valid ones FIXING
- Press F10 to toggle battle UI (only do this while in battle)
Let me know using msgs if you find bugs.. ill fix them ASAP.

Update:
will update help window with the reqs for KickCounter soon
So far all the reported bugs are fixed

(20/03 08:49 gmt+1 update)

Last edited:

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
Ok it is far from done but i guess i can let you see what it can do atm..

as always backup your files then paste the www folder on top

inside the game if you move to this spot:
View attachment 587280
the training battle should start..

I left original Karryn's Willpower for now but wil replace it by training commands where you ask her to:
- fight (she will use her legs) and be able to use kickcounter
- defend (she will not use her kicks)

In action phase iv left her original attack skills + your trip attack but later i will only leave yours
- Tripping her (make her fall on her ass) and stay like this for 1 turn if she unlocked the passive
- Aim for a hit (you hit her with no critical) to make her gain some STA and a bit of END
- Aim for a crit (you hit her with a critical) to make her gain lots of END
- Aim for a graze (you barely hit her) to make her gain some AGI and a bit of STA
- Aim for a miss (you miss her completely) to make her gain some bits of AGI

For the rest you can just try it out yourself and report me bugs...

It is of course best to start a new game as this mod main goal is to train karryn's abilities the way you want.

kullun If you could also make a closed fist icon for hand to hand combat training it would help he a lot, thanks.
Ok so I went the route of copying my version on the game (only thing I've changed is to allow enemies to cum multiple times and bigger cumshots, although it was always capped at 50 ml) here's my points on the mod.
1.No multiple guys means no gangbang scenes, always been my biggest issue that you can't really control it since there's no skill for vaginal or anal.
2.No goblin option, granted as you said it's an early version but kinda disappointing that you cant use goblins.
3.No anal sex option, self explanatory.
4.Karryn performs random willpower & defensive actions, Karryn's random actions allow her to use suppress desire skills which can blueball you if your going for sex option also she randomly performs her cautious, defensive, and counter stances which can fuck you over when you go for a trip and the like.
5.Also did a fresh start and without messing with the js sex files if you just installed the mod for sex scenes you exit after one ejaculation.
All in all these are my biggest points I haven't run into any bugs (yet I'll be on the lookout here to help you develop this wonderful mod).
P.S. I don't know what it is but in my version of the game I modded the ejacualtions are fucking massive now reaching 100,000's.
Edit: Just wanted to make it clear I installed your mod on 2 versions modded and a fresh start.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Ok isolating the required files then going to share it

EDIT:
While i did not replace anything from the original code i still recommend to make a backup of your folders (data/js)
(Skill works as the edge control system)
i have this installed and selected the edict. i can not seem to get it to work, or find where to select it, aside from in edicts. any advice?

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
Ok i found the problem for the crash.. its some bug while reusing vanilla game lines.. ill try to fix it or have you make your own lol

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
Ok so I went the route of copying my version on the game (only thing I've changed is to allow enemies to cum multiple times and bigger cumshots, although it was always capped at 50 ml) here's my points on the mod.
1.No multiple guys means no gangbang scenes, always been my biggest issue that you can't really control it since there's no skill for vaginal or anal.
2.No goblin option, granted as you said it's an early version but kinda disappointing that you cant use goblins.
3.No anal sex option, self explanatory.
4.Karryn performs random willpower & defensive actions, Karryn's random actions allow her to use suppress desire skills which can blueball you if your going for sex option also she randomly performs her cautious, defensive, and counter stances which can fuck you over when you go for a trip and the like.
5.Also did a fresh start and without messing with the js sex files if you just installed the mod for sex scenes you exit after one ejaculation.
All in all these are my biggest points I haven't run into any bugs (yet I'll be on the lookout here to help you develop this wonderful mod).
P.S. I don't know what it is but in my version of the game I modded the ejacualtions are fucking massive now reaching 100,000's.
Edit: Just wanted to make it clear I installed your mod on 2 versions modded and a fresh start.
For nr 4 its harder at first but when she unlocks the passive to stay down for a turn and get more sluttier it becomes easier also she will suppress her highest desire.. so if you want to trigger BJ/kiss just focus on cock/something else than mouth talks and it should work over time.. i always steal her first kiss with my dick to make sure its possible on the first battle.

Depending on pose she will add to her random skill queue: only a specific skill (breathe/standup/revitalise) or healing thoughts if possible.. and defaults are either "cautious stance" or ("wait for desire"/"open for desire") with 2x highest desire suppression

so array has either a unique skill or 2 desiresup with 1 default (i might reduce chance for suppression the closer to orgasm she id)

also there is a 20% chance she will pass her turn (default vanilla enemy skipping action turn)

Last edited:

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
Ok i found the problem for the crash.. its some bug while reusing vanilla game lines.. ill try to fix it or have you make your own lol
For now comment out this:
JavaScript:
//Default game log lines (using thug lines here)
/*LOTD.BodyTraining.BattleManager_getLinesText = BattleManager.getLinesText;
BattleManager.getLinesText = function(lineType) {
    console.log(lineType)
    if($gameParty.isInTrainingBattle) {
        //Var to swap from plugin to change lines
        let enemyType = "thug";
        //Create own Lines from this template if needed
        let remLine = new Rem_Lines(lineType, enemyType);
        return remLine.getText();
    }
    else BattleManager.getLinesText.call(this, lineType);
};*/
ill try to resolve the issue right now

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
Argg "this" crap again.. i love programming in JavaScript but having to rely on "this." something is a real pain as if losses its value on some conditions

4.60 star(s) 398 Votes