Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
i have this installed and selected the edict. i can not seem to get it to work, or find where to select it, aside from in edicts. any advice?
Its the old version writing inside game files.. you should download the latest mod as it includes a upgraded version of that one and as a plugin not altering original files.

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
OK here a updated version..

Let me know if you find other bugs.

I think ill let you pull her panties while she is in either "Out of stamina" or "Just orgasmed" in next update

Adding a skill to forbid player to cum (player side) looks important if you want to make Karryn cum as you do.

Last edited:

Steffie

Mar 7, 2018
This happened after i went to bed and woke up, stays like it permamently and cannot revert to a previous save because autosave.

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
hmm by the looks of the numbers in the UI it just failed to go to game over phase after sleeping..

Edit:
not sure if you where using my mod or vanilla, but just tested clean+mod and i got bad end without this kind of bug

Last edited:

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
Just finished the pull off panties skill..

its 100% if in "Out of stamina" or "Just orgasmed" poses

should i give a 50% if you trip her on her ass and use the command ?
Personally I'd go 50% as you say and give an increase in chance like up to 75% if she's wet as well but that's my opinion.

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
Could you post here how you did that and which files you changed
It may have something to do with the mp value of the enemies. I don't really want to edit them in the base code, because MP is a RPGM value and it's a hassle. But after changing all the this.gainMp(-ejaculateVolume); lines in the RemtairyEnemySex.js file to something like this.gainMp(-ejaculateVolume/10); and setting the obj.dataEjaculationStock value to 20, they just kept cumming. So in theory by playing with the values, you should roughly get the amount you want by trial and error.
Do as this says and you'll be right as rain I'd make a backup copy of your js files of course, but just mess with the values you change and restart the game until you get what you want (just be wary this affects ALL enemy ejaculation count so you can get locked in defeat sex scene for a long ass time depending on your values).

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
Ok panties removal has now the 100/75/50% chance depending on pose and if wet
I also added the the player skill to "hold out" if you reach max pleasure before karryn does
(use the same formula as Karryn's edge control so will release in the end)

maybe ill add hp damage for each turn you hold out.

hmm to train Karryn the way you want you should be able to ask her to suppress desires
(any but the highest one and player side skill) else her passives might get out of control.

Last edited:

SirLoser

Jul 16, 2019
Okay, I dunno if I'm the only one getting mixed up between Mod (which looks great btw), and the actual game, on this thread, but could we maybe make a new thread for the Mod and have all posts relevant to it be posted there, and leave this thread to the actual game, please? Sorry for being a nag or a nuisance, I'm just getting massively mixed up and confused, and feel that this mod deserves it's own thread at this point, where we can better appreciate it.
Although, if I'm the only one getting confused here, then just ignore this post and continue on your merry little ways, and I'll see about doing a better job keeping track of what's what here. Once again, my apologies for being 'that idiot/jerk'. And best of luck to the one making the mod, it looks great and I can't wait to try it (been busy with work lately, yet have free time soon, so will try it very soon! :) ).

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
Okay, I dunno if I'm the only one getting mixed up between Mod (which looks great btw), and the actual game, on this thread, but could we maybe make a new thread for the Mod and have all posts relevant to it be posted there, and leave this thread to the actual game, please? Sorry for being a nag or a nuisance, I'm just getting massively mixed up and confused, and feel that this mod deserves it's own thread at this point, where we can better appreciate it.
Although, if I'm the only one getting confused here, then just ignore this post and continue on your merry little ways, and I'll see about doing a better job keeping track of what's what here. Once again, my apologies for being 'that idiot/jerk'. And best of luck to the one making the mod, it looks great and I can't wait to try it (been busy with work lately, yet have free time soon, so will try it very soon! :) ).
Totally agree... The legend who created this mod deserves its own thread. Mod thread can be attached to the 1st page OP.
And this thread is already huge where new dudes show up every now and then asking already answered questions like "How to get sexual skills?" or "How to increase desire?"

Last edited:

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
Looks like i do not have the rights to create a new thread so i guess ill only update when there are lots of changes..
This will be the latest for now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT:
Updated with Kickcounter (standing sex pose)
(a true counter using custom code).. will update help window with the reqs soon
made custom attack window so it woulnd bug normal attack for vanilla
fixed new attack menu not disappearing as it should
fixed the all the AI
and 0 dmg in normal combat

ONLY UPDATING ORIGINAL POST FROM NOW ON (page 131)

(18/03 19:45 gmt+1 update)

Last edited:

Rakasob

Apr 13, 2019
Would be pretty kickass if Karryn's room had a pet goblin that she could use during masturbation sessions as a cunnilingus dispenser.

Reactions: dmitri997 and poldy
4.60 star(s) 398 Votes