Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Is that so that she pulls her panties back on later? In the earlier version, she no longer put them on at certain slut levels. But in this version it seems broken.

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
Interface is covering alot of H-scenes, especially this circle menu which is covering all of them
Sorry for the delay i forgot about it.. if you press F10 on my latest release it will toggle the battle UI like i showed you on the screenshot
(im not making checks to see if you are in battle mode so only use it there)

Last edited:
Reactions: DepressedFailure

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
The kicking problem is fixed. Thx.
Btw I found a problem (maybe it's a bug?) on the bar room blowbang. All of them won't cum in mouth. Just pull out and said wait for his turn and cum on face/boobs.
Yes it uses custom code for waitress to be able to shoot in mug or not so didnt override that..
as for the use of that skill its only working when you activate it then preform BJ or TJ with Karryn on the chosen target
else it wont apply the status on the enemy to HugLock him, meaning in most gangbangs its useless unless she picks a target for her BJ skill

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
What? How does that work?
You unlock Sex Skills by doing the specific Action a certain amount of times. There is no Vaginal Sex required to do so or Anal Sex.

Is that so that she pulls her panties back on later? In the earlier version, she no longer put them on at certain slut levels. But in this version it seems broken.
It was never based of the Slut Level. It is based on a Passive, that you need to get and it still works fine.

Reactions: Sangoku25

Mr. Coatl

Mar 27, 2018
I think I've run into a problem in the Mod where after cumming during a footjob its eating up my command and saying that Karryn couldn't move that turn
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, and this might just be my refusal to read, how do I stop the encounter once I feel like I've trained enough?

Edit: It seems that the issue starts when the Player character cums twice

Last edited:

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
I think I've run into a problem in the Mod where after cumming during a footjob its eating up my command and saying that Karryn couldn't move that turn
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, and this might just be my refusal to read, how do I stop the encounter once I feel like I've trained enough?

Edit: It seems that the issue starts when the Player character cums twice
At the second time player cums battle should end (are you saying it failed to finish battle cumming the 2nd time from a footjob?)

To finish the encounter cum 2 times.

Mr. Coatl

Mar 27, 2018
At the second time player cums battle should end (are you saying it failed to finish battle cumming the 2nd time from a footjob?)

To finish the encounter cum 2 times.
Yes, the picture was taken after the second time cumming but the encounter continued. I tried it again with vaginal but the issue persisted so I don't think its footjob specifically.

AngryGorilla

Jan 25, 2019
Could you do a separate thread for the mod? Alot of people check this thread for the official game and is not interested in the mod. Not saying the mod sucks or anything, Im just not very interested in it. And it feels like it is taking over the original thread about the game.

Reactions: tarata and scias85

Nadore

Mar 26, 2017
March 18th, 2020: Progress Report
Hey everyone, Rem here with this week's Progress Report!

Since last week, I've split my time with working on Club Bifrost and Karryn's Prison. And this week, I'm going to finish up what needs to be done on Club Bifrost before next week's release, as well as begin editing work on Island SAGA. I'm of course also going to work on Karryn's Prison when I can.

And since it's has been a while and all the information so far has been mentioned in bits and pieces in previous posts, I'm going to summarize what is going to be in the next version release (v.5) of Karryn's Prison.

v.5 will include two new guard scenes, the defeat battle for losing in Level 2, and the Visitor Center Receptionist side job. In addition to all that, v.5 will also feature a ton of additions for most of the existing scenes, whether it is adding new facial expressions or new text lines spoken by Karryn or enemies.

There has been a couple of major coding additions to the game since v.4. Two of them are the obvious Level 2 Defeated battle and Receptionist side job. The other major addition is something hidden in the backend where I did and redid how Karryn should react depending on her statuses such as passives and slut level. IIRC, a few scenes in v.4 already had images and code for Karryn's facial expression changing depending on her passives. But the more I did things in the old system, the more clunky it seemed so I redid all of that and unified them under a new system.

It's a lot of words just to say, hey, there is this unsexy backend system that I spent time making but it will help make it feel like Karryn's sluttiness is visually progressing in addition to all the gameplay effects that gaining passives have.

Of course, just writing a bunch of code wouldn't matter without Sachinama also writing new lines and drawing facial expressions. And it's not easy to draw facial expression showing long term progressive change either! The face is the window to a character's soul and if you draw the eyes a millimeter too far apart, suddenly instead of a sexy expression, you got a herpy-derpy expression on your hands.

As for the release date for v.5, I've been trying since early February to make it in time by the end of March to release v.5 for our $10+ Patrons, but I want to warn everyone that it's likely that the $10+ Patron v.5 release is going to happen in April. Nevermind the work that I need to do first on Club Bifrost and Island SAGA, there's a lot of new text that I need write and translate for Karryn's Prison. There's also all the new code that I need to test first.

Hopefully today's Progress Report has been able to answer a lot of questions about the v.5 release that you may have had! Hmm? You want details about the Visitor Center Receptionist side job?

Well, it's a receptionist job, like the type you would see in a dentist's office anywhere or something. Successfully setting up visitations for visitors would give you an instant Order bonus to the prison. It's not sexy, and maybe even a bit tedious even.

However... sources say that something interesting might happen as Karryn keeps working as a receptionist......

Mantha

Jul 20, 2017
i saw plenty of pict that show you can play as the male warden. idk how that works can someone teach me?

SaltyAF

Jun 21, 2017
So obviously receptionist and gloryhole defeat are pretty hype, but is the room invasion stuff going to be added? It’s a shame if not for this update, because ngl that’s one of the things I was looking forward to the most.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Rape doesn't need to be vaginal sex to be considered rape.
Still no Rape in the game. Or why do you think, that the game has no Rape Tag? To answer it, because the MC is actually wanting it at that point. That is the entire point of the Desire System. Is also the reason, why there is no struggle mechanic or something like that.

• Angry
Reactions: Renonymous
4.60 star(s) 395 Votes