Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
Yes, the picture was taken after the second time cumming but the encounter continued. I tried it again with vaginal but the issue persisted so I don't think its footjob specifically.
Fixed a possible bug coming from been defeated this might fix that issue but you need to use a save before it happened
(as it was saved in the bad game vars)

Page 131 to fetch the update

ok might have found how to make a thread in mod section maybe ill make one or just stop this and keep this to myself

Last edited:
Reactions: xttr

KevinSchroeder

May 23, 2018
Your mod is pretty sweet, I'm sure quite a few people (including myself) would appreciate having a separate thread to discuss updates and bugfixes for the mod. :)

Reactions: xttr

ktosiek84

Jun 13, 2019
i love this game!!!! good job!
current skills i have so far are kiss, pet dick, blowjob, boob job.
any other skills i can unlock?
is there a skill like seduce? or strip panties and tempt?
hand job, footjob and rimjob
there is flaunt skill in energy section, its what we have for tempt/seduce

Reactions: crxtalix

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
Your mod is pretty sweet, I'm sure quite a few people (including myself) would appreciate having a separate thread to discuss updates and bugfixes for the mod. :)
READ THE THREAD, damn he said that he doesn't have the right to make a new one, I think 3/4 times so stop bothering everyone, if the game is going to be updated the name will change and then you can check the news, it's useless to stress everyone keep saying that you always hope for official news

• Angry
Reactions: The-deadly

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
Not gonna lie, it's not a whole lot of content considering it's like what... 2 months since the last minor update (I can't remember the date of the major content update) and it could turn into 3 months. I mean, don't get me wrong, there are worse devs out there and I get the whole "this was not their main focus" but as I have no interest in those 2 other games it's little consolation, sadly this may be one of those games where I'll have to start skipping updates, maybe after the next 3-6 months I'll check again. We will probably have to spend the next year a lot indoors anyways.

ktosiek84

Jun 13, 2019
READ THE THREAD, damn he said that he doesn't have the right to make a new one, I think 3/4 times so stop bothering everyone, if the game is going to be updated the name will change and then you can check the news
yeah read 136 pages for 3 or 4 times 1 line in 1 post said that. fucking noob. (sarcasm)
also wait for the update and then catch up on news? are you insane? what about weekly updates that are burried beneth all the mod talking, what if he doesnt want to skip those.
Dude made a legitimate suggestion in a polite constructive feedback that a lot of ppl share (hell even the mod creator understands it and said he will try to update only when he has something big done) and you just attack him like that? "bothering everyone" "stressing everyone" gtfo

ps. not to mention its a new user with only 4 posts that sugested "hey a new thread would be nice" he wasnt like "omfg stop spamming here with your mod bs" over and over. seriously wtf

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Not gonna lie, it's not a whole lot of content considering it's like what... 2 months since the last minor update (I can't remember the date of the major content update) and it could turn into 3 months. I mean, don't get me wrong, there are worse devs out there and I get the whole "this was not their main focus" but as I have no interest in those 2 other games it's little consolation, sadly this may be one of those games where I'll have to start skipping updates, maybe after the next 3-6 months I'll check again. We will probably have to spend the next year a lot indoors anyways.
Well, the other 2 projects are basically their paid work, being contracted to do it. This is their personal project, so it has to take the back seat to the contracted work. So yeah, there's a long time between updates, but they never promised faster or larger updates (that I recall seeing at least).

ktosiek84

Jun 13, 2019
how do i achieve flaunt or strip skill? i noticed also in the bar u could offer to strip too??
you need high charm. like 28. each accesory you buy with edicts give +1charm so buy those and go fight till you unlock it.
then after using flaunt a lot you can flash guys in bar job. search the thread for more details

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
How do you get the slime sex position without the slime? (With human enemies only). I saw the cg a couple of hundred posts back and someone said that you have to taunt enemies (thugs and nerds) therefore enabling them to use their super move..... Aaaand I tried that a lot of times but it didn't work.... Anybody have any ideas?

_ _ _ _ _

Jul 20, 2017
Some questions:
How do you get the footjobs/footjob scene?
What are the pussy/clit/anal toy things and how do I unlock those?
Is it possible to gain a vaginal/anal sex ability with getting enough scenes of each?
What are some easy ways to level up anal sex?

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
Some questions:
How do you get the footjobs/footjob scene?
What are the pussy/clit/anal toy things and how do I unlock those?
Is it possible to gain a vaginal/anal sex ability with getting enough scenes of each?
What are some easy ways to level up anal sex?
1.Find the right enemy that prefers that action and get their desire and Karryns high enough to cause the attack. In this case its the nerds/otaku on floor 2 (and perhaps the rouges?)
2. These come from the nerds, same as above, raise desire,cause attack.
3. No
4. Unlock the boobjob attack of karryns an I find the likelihood of anal increases provided butt desire is maxed.
5. InB4 "waanh use the search waanh"

crxtalix

May 12, 2017
you need high charm. like 28. each accesory you buy with edicts give +1charm so buy those and go fight till you unlock it.
then after using flaunt a lot you can flash guys in bar job. search the thread for more details
shiiiiiit im already in slut mode LOL

_ _ _ _ _

Jul 20, 2017
1.Find the right enemy that prefers that action and get their desire and Karryns high enough to cause the attack. In this case its the nerds/otaku on floor 2 (and perhaps the rouges?)
2. These come from the nerds, same as above, raise desire,cause attack.
3. No
4. Unlock the boobjob attack of karryns an I find the likelihood of anal increases provided butt desire is maxed.
5. InB4 "waanh use the search waanh"
Hey, thanks. Also, what do you do to increase Charm? It looks like that's how you unlock Flaunt and later Strip but I'm only at 4 Charm right now and can't equip the accessories to speed it up.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Try again. The desire thing is just a mechanic of the sexual combat. Rape is sex without consent. And knocking down a woman during a brawl, tearing her clothes off, and inserting your dick in her isn't consent. End of story. If you don't believe me, read the battle log when they touch her, she's clearly protesting. One of her quotes when she is being fingered, verbatim, is "EEK...! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TOUCHING?!!" Does that sound like consent to you? No, it sounds like rape because it is.
Last time I am going to talk about it.

1. Desire isn't just a mechanic. It is Karryn's Desires. It is what she wants but doesn't admit to it in the beginning. Your "protesting" is nothing more, then her trying to deny it to herself. Guy goes for kiss. Karryn says "Stop it". Guy kisses her anyway. She kisses him back. Doesn't look like, she wanted him to stop does it? Action speak more then words. Or can you name me one moment, in which she is actually resisting to anything? No? Weird isn't it. Guy fingers her and she just let's it happen. Not trying to push him away or anything.

2. Quote from the game itself. "As her Butt Desire rises, she'll surely start letting me not only touch her butt but even finger her asshole." Sounds to me more, that she let's them do it. Like almost she wants to. Weird.

3. In every single case, that Karryn can respond to an Sexual Action, she does in a positiv manner. Never ever does she deny a request. Guy puts dick in her Hand? She gives Handjob. Guy lays on the floor and asks for a Footjob? Karryn gives a Footjob. And so on. Another perfect example of, that she actually wants it because she desires it.

4. Now to your "extrem" case, when she gets pushed on the floor and getting fucked. How about we mention, that she is horny? That she has hard nipples? That she is wet? That she starts moaning right away, when she gets fucked? That she is not restrained in any way but doesn't resist at all while getting fucked? Yeah... sure looks like rape. If you really thing rape looks like that, think again. A lot more screaming and struggling and forceful restraining going on.

5. Another Quote from the game "Only when her Cock Desire is high enough will she accept our dicks inside her." Sure sounds like rape.

In short, there is no rape in the game at all, because the Prisoners are more a tool for Karryn, to satisfy her Desires, that obviously she would never admit to have in the beginning. That is why she is "protesting" in some cases but never resists at all, even though she is clearly capable if she wanted to.

_ _ _ _ _

Jul 20, 2017
Hey, thanks. Also, what do you do to increase Charm? It looks like that's how you unlock Flaunt and later Strip but I'm only at 4 Charm right now and can't equip the accessories to speed it up.
Forget this ask, I found out just buying an accessory increases Charm and I accidentally said my Corruption number there. Which makes me wonder, what does Corruption affect?

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
yeah read 136 pages for 3 or 4 times 1 line in 1 post said that. fucking noob. (sarcasm)
also wait for the update and then catch up on news? are you insane? what about weekly updates that are burried beneth all the mod talking, what if he doesnt want to skip those.
Dude made a legitimate suggestion in a polite constructive feedback that a lot of ppl share (hell even the mod creator understands it and said he will try to update only when he has something big done) and you just attack him like that? "bothering everyone" "stressing everyone" gtfo

ps. not to mention its a new user with only 4 posts that sugested "hey a new thread would be nice" he wasnt like "omfg stop spamming here with your mod bs" over and over. seriously wtf
He is not the first and not the last who is going to ask, everyone should learn how to use the damn search function ez.
and if all the people use that maybe the thread would be 30 pages or a bit more, go to read, there always the same 3/4 questions, i-m not angry with this particular person but in general all the people should lear how to use that so the can avoid asking something that there is already on the thread

onishinigami

Jun 27, 2017
Last time I am going to talk about it.

1. Desire isn't just a mechanic. It is Karryn's Desires. It is what she wants but doesn't admit to it in the beginning. Your "protesting" is nothing more, then her trying to deny it to herself. Guy goes for kiss. Karryn says "Stop it". Guy kisses her anyway. She kisses him back. Doesn't look like, she wanted him to stop does it? Action speak more then words. Or can you name me one moment, in which she is actually resisting to anything? No? Weird isn't it. Guy fingers her and she just let's it happen. Not trying to push him away or anything.

2. Quote from the game itself. "As her Butt Desire rises, she'll surely start letting me not only touch her butt but even finger her asshole." Sounds to me more, that she let's them do it. Like almost she wants to. Weird.

3. In every single case, that Karryn can respond to an Sexual Action, she does in a positiv manner. Never ever does she deny a request. Guy puts dick in her Hand? She gives Handjob. Guy lays on the floor and asks for a Footjob? Karryn gives a Footjob. And so on. Another perfect example of, that she actually wants it because she desires it.

4. Now to your "extrem" case, when she gets pushed on the floor and getting fucked. How about we mention, that she is horny? That she has hard nipples? That she is wet? That she starts moaning right away, when she gets fucked? That she is not restrained in any way but doesn't resist at all while getting fucked? Yeah... sure looks like rape. If you really thing rape looks like that, think again. A lot more screaming and struggling and forceful restraining going on.

5. Another Quote from the game "Only when her Cock Desire is high enough will she accept our dicks inside her." Sure sounds like rape.

In short, there is no rape in the game at all, because the Prisoners are more a tool for Karryn, to satisfy her Desires, that obviously she would never admit to have in the beginning. That is why she is "protesting" in some cases but never resists at all, even though she is clearly capable if she wanted to.

Let me just put this for you
Rape: unlawful sexual activity and usually sexual intercourse carried out forcibly or under threat of injury against a person's will or with a person who is beneath a certain age or incapable of valid consent because of mental illness, mental deficiency, intoxication, unconsciousness, or deception

lets highlight this parts "under threat of injury against a person's will" (they are fighting after all) "incapable of valid consent because" then important key words "mental deficiency", "deception". There is the element of "desire/lust" in the game mechanics as it is a game of corruption, hence mental deficiency.

I just hope whatever you mention is just your thoughts because a piece of advise, if a woman's body language shows "come fuck me" but her mouth says "stop don't" unless its a role play you & her decide, u better walk away cause my friend even that is considered rape just fyi. But hey if you are purely talking about game only then by all means look anyway you want it is a matter of perspective of the person lol

• Angry
Reactions: BigJohnny

crxtalix

May 12, 2017
Let me just put this for you
Rape: unlawful sexual activity and usually sexual intercourse carried out forcibly or under threat of injury against a person's will or with a person who is beneath a certain age or incapable of valid consent because of mental illness, mental deficiency, intoxication, unconsciousness, or deception

lets highlight this parts "under threat of injury against a person's will" (they are fighting after all) "incapable of valid consent because" then important key words "mental deficiency", "deception". There is the element of "desire/lust" in the game mechanics as it is a game of corruption, hence mental deficiency.

I just hope whatever you mention is just your thoughts because a piece of advise, if a woman's body language shows "come fuck me" but her mouth says "stop don't" unless its a role play you & her decide, u better walk away cause my friend even that is considered rape just fyi. But hey if you are purely talking about game only then by all means look anyway you want it is a matter of perspective of the person lol
fuck this shit..are you practicing law or smth? if you are then why on earth is someone as profound as you playing a hentai game?

4.60 star(s) 395 Votes