souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
So obviously receptionist and gloryhole defeat are pretty hype, but is the room invasion stuff going to be added? It’s a shame if not for this update, because ngl that’s one of the things I was looking forward to the most.
Room invasions do happen, but only if you masturbate in a room you can sleep in. The longer you go the higher the chances, and it leads to a battle against either prisoners or guards depending on where you are.

It's a very low chance without the edicts for other office guards in your office but it can be fairly high in the guard stations.

• Angry
Reactions: anon280

SaltyAF

Jun 21, 2017
Room invasions do happen, but only if you masturbate in a room you can sleep in. The longer you go the higher the chances, and it leads to a battle against either prisoners or guards depending on where you are.

It's a very low chance without the edicts for other office guards in your office but it can be fairly high in the guard stations.
I was talking about some of the new art I saw being posted where she’s getting gangbanged on her bed.

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
I was talking about some of the new art I saw being posted where she’s getting gangbanged on her bed.
I think this one's gonna make it in. They've mentioned 2 new guard scenes in the progress report and the sketches they've shown fairly recently, just happeend to be the two guard gangbangs so yay.

I was hyped for the GH scene, but that one ain't coming anytime soon ... damn :(

JebBush

Jun 12, 2017
Still no Rape in the game. Or why do you think, that the game has no Rape Tag? To answer it, because the MC is actually wanting it at that point. That is the entire point of the Desire System. Is also the reason, why there is no struggle mechanic or something like that.
Lol no. If a prisoner knocks down a warden during a brawl and then takes his dick out and shoves it in her mouth, THAT IS rape. No ifs or buts.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Lol no. If a prisoner knocks down a warden during a brawl and then takes his dick out and shoves it in her mouth, THAT IS rape. No ifs or buts.
Wrong. Once again, she wants it at that point. No prisoner is able to do anything, if the MC hasn't the desire for it. She can be helpless on the floor and the prisoners could do whatever they want. Yet, if she doesn't want it, they only beat their own stick, without even touching her. That is the entire point. Read the lines. Easy example when she gets kissed. She doesn't resist at all, it even says she timidly kisses back. Same goes for everything else. She never resist to anything, or tries to struggle. That is the entire idea. It is not about, the prisoners forcing themselves on her, it's about the Prisoners trying to corrupt her, that she wants to be touched because she gets off it. Even in the blowbang scene, if she doesn't want it, nobody does anything to her. They only put their dicks in her mouth, once she opens her mouth.

Reactions: anon280

JebBush

Jun 12, 2017
Wrong. Once again, she wants it at that point. No prisoner is able to do anything, if the MC hasn't the desire for it. She can be helpless on the floor and the prisoners could do whatever they want. Yet, if she doesn't want it, they only beat their own stick, without even touching her. That is the entire point. Read the lines. Easy example when she gets kissed. She doesn't resist at all, it even says she timidly kisses back. Same goes for everything else. She never resist to anything, or tries to struggle. That is the entire idea. It is not about, the prisoners forcing themselves on her, it's about the Prisoners trying to corrupt her, that she wants to be touched because she gets off it. Even in the blowbang scene, if she doesn't want it, nobody does anything to her. They only put their dicks in her mouth, once she opens her mouth.
Try again. The desire thing is just a mechanic of the sexual combat. Rape is sex without consent. And knocking down a woman during a brawl, tearing her clothes off, and inserting your dick in her isn't consent. End of story. If you don't believe me, read the battle log when they touch her, she's clearly protesting. One of her quotes when she is being fingered, verbatim, is "EEK...! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TOUCHING?!!" Does that sound like consent to you? No, it sounds like rape because it is.

Pablim1

Sep 23, 2017
dude, in the beginning of the game it is rape, so basically in a nutshell
RAPE

Rakasob

Apr 13, 2019
Try again. The desire thing is just a mechanic of the sexual combat. Rape is sex without consent. And knocking down a woman during a brawl, tearing her clothes off, and inserting your dick in her isn't consent. End of story. If you don't believe me, read the battle log when they touch her, she's clearly protesting. One of her quotes when she is being fingered, verbatim, is "EEK...! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TOUCHING?!!" Does that sound like consent to you? No, it sounds like rape because it is.
dude, in the beginning of the game it is rape, so basically in a nutshell
RAPE
The game is too early in the development to know whether it's all rape or all consented, I'd say a mix of consent and rape because the devs didn't have time to add enough variation apart from "EEK STOP TOUCHING ME" and "I WILL SUCK OUT YOUR ASSHOLE".

Reactions: blackiron1

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Also, it's stated in the last news update from the dev that they were working on the backend for different expressions and lines based on passives and statuses So it's pretty clear that it's planned to have different responses to enemey actions.

As a note on the rape / not rape debate. If this was the real world anything not started directly by Karryn (via her sex attacks) would be rape from the context given in the game so far. Within the game universe / logic, there is supposed to be a "she actually wants it" hentai thing going on, which is not realistic (obviously). All of this could change a lot with further releases.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
There's no two ways about it, this goes through a gradual descent into debauchery. Any dumbass that's watched or read enough hentai could see that. It goes from non consent in the beginning and devolves into her accepting these things as the game goes on. So, yes, it starts off with rape if her desires are low enough for the prisoners to go so far as to penetrate or put their bare dick on her but her slut level is low enough for her to protest against it. Ergo, if her desires are low enough AND her slut level is high enough then the rape becomes consensual to a degree, although I do wish there was a mechanic to break out of sex at any time to continue actual combat.

Edit: Almost forgot to mention, here's to hoping the next update comes out before everyone is too sick to fap and schlick. ^_^

Last edited:

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
First of all, ofc we are talking from a Hentai Game perspective. I want to see a women get raped, that is very obviously capable of actually killing others, if she wanted to, do not a single thing to struggle out of it. She gets kissed? Kisses back. Someone puts his dick in her hand? She strokes them. Not like she could just let go or rip his dick off. Somebody puts his dick between her tits? She just gives him a Titjob. Goblin licks her? Yeah let's just stand there and do nothing about it. I could go on and on. The only thing is, you think in RL logic but this is a game. This game is more a "The enemy knows, that she is now willing to do it and goes for it". It's a gamey thing but still no rape.

Last edited:

crxtalix

May 12, 2017
i love this game!!!! good job!
current skills i have so far are kiss, pet dick, blowjob, boob job.
any other skills i can unlock?
is there a skill like seduce? or strip panties and tempt?

4.60 star(s) 395 Votes