O_OO_O

Feb 18, 2018
Looks like i do not have the rights to create a new thread so i guess ill only update when there are lots of changes..
This will be the latest for now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT:
Updated with Kickcounter (standing sex pose)
(a true counter using custom code).. will update help window with the reqs soon
made custom attack window so it woulnd bug normal attack for vanilla

(17/03 7:44 gmt+1 update)
Still have some bug on the bar job.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
You got a save ?

EDIT:
ok fixed the non generic AI problems.. updated my latest post with the file
bummer, your mod wont work with my altered game. it never loads, just stays on the remitary logo. works great on a clean copy. is there anyway to load just the hug lock edict, or is it all or nothing?

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
bummer, your mod wont work with my altered game. it never loads, just stays on the remitary logo. works great on a clean copy. is there anyway to load just the hug lock edict, or is it all or nothing?
They are close to be stand alone but didnt finish.. as i wanted to focus on Training mode.
(ill work on that unless someone reports another bug in Training mode)

if you can share your complete game folder i might even make it compatible with what you have in there

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
Now it don't move at normal fight.

Also just hit 0 by using kick attack in normal fight.
Ok i have no save with normal melee combat can you test my mod update to see if it god fixed,
also i made so that you can use HugLock as standalone(still requires injection file on top) then if you want you can add PushBack / noSTRbuild(to do not gain STR xp losing STA but she gain it using attacks) / BodyTraining
and let me know the result.

Last edited:

O_OO_O

Feb 18, 2018
Ok i have no save with normal melee combat can you test my mod update to see if it god fixed,
also i made so that you can use HugLock as standalone(still requires injection file on top) then if you want you can add PushBack / noSTRbuild(to do not gain STR xp losing STA but she gain it using attacks) / BodyTraining
and let me know the result.
Not fix yet,kicking is still 0 damage and the enemies are not moving. Using Hug lock still can pull out. And when I lose the fight at the bar room blowbang. All of them are pulling out to cum on tits. Still need to test more bug to tell you. XD

Last edited:

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
Not fix yet,kicking is still 0 damage and the enemies are not moving. Using Hug lock still can pull out. And when I lose the fight at the bar room blowbang. All of them are pulling out to cum on tits. Still need to test more bug to tell you. XD
Hmm i have none of those.. can a have a save file ?
well i guess its useless unless i have your whole folder to see what is causing the problem

nm found the problem for AI only specials/training worked after my fix but not combat (its now resolved)
found the problem for the 0 dmg too
not sure about the hug lock (its a 1 trun effect you apply on you and the target when performing the sex skill) like orgasm denial else its not working
updated file

Last edited:
Reactions: dedalo92

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
is there way to have anal with her in the mod?
The anal scene doesnt have a standalone picture like the rest of the scenes do so if you draw it, I assume the modders would be able to put it into the game. however I dont get it why would you want it in the first place when the next update will consist of floor 2 defeat scene which has anal.

O_OO_O

Feb 18, 2018
Hmm i have none of those.. can a have a save file ?
well i guess its useless unless i have your whole folder to see what is causing the problem

nm found the problem for AI only specials/training worked after my fix but not combat (its now resolved)
found the problem for the 0 dmg too
not sure about the hug lock (its a 1 trun effect you apply on you and the target when performing the sex skill) like orgasm denial else its not working
updated file
The kicking problem is fixed. Thx.
Btw I found a problem (maybe it's a bug?) on the bar room blowbang. All of them won't cum in mouth. Just pull out and said wait for his turn and cum on face/boobs.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
They are close to be stand alone but didnt finish.. as i wanted to focus on Training mode.
(ill work on that unless someone reports another bug in Training mode)

if you can share your complete game folder i might even make it compatible with what you have in there
hmm, the file is too big for the server, i'll have to post it somewhere and link it for you. might take me a bit. thank you for the thought tho.

JebBush

Jun 12, 2017
I don't like the fact that you have to let yourself be raped to unlock sexual moves. They should be unlockable via edicts.

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
I don't like the fact that you have to let yourself be raped to unlock sexual moves. They should be unlockable via edicts.
Why must the self respectable warden lower herself to satisfy the prisoner just because the edict commands it?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
You can be a Virgin and unlock every Sex Skill currently in the game, so dunno what you are talking about.

Pdc6

Dec 16, 2019
Is there an official date for the next update? I keep logging in with the hopes for something new.

4.60 star(s) 395 Votes