crxtalix

May 12, 2017
Let me just put this for you
Rape: unlawful sexual activity and usually sexual intercourse carried out forcibly or under threat of injury against a person's will or with a person who is beneath a certain age or incapable of valid consent because of mental illness, mental deficiency, intoxication, unconsciousness, or deception

lets highlight this parts "under threat of injury against a person's will" (they are fighting after all) "incapable of valid consent because" then important key words "mental deficiency", "deception". There is the element of "desire/lust" in the game mechanics as it is a game of corruption, hence mental deficiency.

I just hope whatever you mention is just your thoughts because a piece of advise, if a woman's body language shows "come fuck me" but her mouth says "stop don't" unless its a role play you & her decide, u better walk away cause my friend even that is considered rape just fyi. But hey if you are purely talking about game only then by all means look anyway you want it is a matter of perspective of the person lol
fuck this shit..are you practicing law or smth? if you are then why on earth is someone as profound as you playing a hentai game?

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
Why the fuck are cucks getting their panties in a twist? Who gives a fuck if there's rape or not or if the situation is rape or not or if the game is tagged rape or not, stop being so fucking pathetic and holier-than-thou, just shut the fuck up and enjoy the game if you like it, or fuck off if you don't.

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
I also vote for a separate thread for the mod. Just get an admin or something to set it up. I appreciate the work on it but can't believe how much this thread get gunked up by all the mod discussion. Right now I check this thread for weekly updates on the actual game and it's a pain looking for them.

That and the whole rape discussion, like what the fuck? Sex without verbal consent IS rape by definition. There. End of discussion. Let's keep this thread on topic please.

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
Well, the other 2 projects are basically their paid work, being contracted to do it. This is their personal project, so it has to take the back seat to the contracted work. So yeah, there's a long time between updates, but they never promised faster or larger updates (that I recall seeing at least).
Well as I said, all I really care for is this game, but I understood they weren't working Karryn's full time. Still we are talking like 3 months at least. If that is how it's gonna go, I'm just gonna put it on the backburner and come back in like half a year when we got the next two updates hopefully, so I got more than like 2 hours of content or hell, at that point I may just as well wait until it's fully done in a couple of years since I would probably have forgotten about the game. Which is a shame, but it is how it is. If this is more of a hobby thing with a chance to earn a bit of coin for them I understand that too.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
How exactly does the Game Over work? Do you have to start over with a new save if you get it?
Game over mean you just restart from floor 1,and lose the boughts edicts/accessories.You keep karryn's levels,stats,passives,titles,skills exc. you can also reduce the difficulty if you were in normal or hard (you can't up the difficulty back so be carefull)

Jun 1, 2017
What do Corruption and Order do?
if order reach 0, it meens you loose.
some edicts give you control, wich regenerates order per day.
deal with riots or control goes negative
in some part of the game it says that if you are discovered with a lot of corruption by the prince, something happens, but that only happens if you loose.
i belive it does nothing by the .4u ver.
srry for my engrish.

Reactions: Quote

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
What do Corruption and Order do?
Managing order is mostly an extra choice. With lower order the amount and difficulty of the enemies that you get in the fights increases, but it also increases your income (subsidies). So you have the choice to stay on low order for high risk, high reward. On that note tho, getting a riot tanks your order so I would recommend not going under 20.

The-deadly

Jul 26, 2017
Fixed a possible bug coming from been defeated this might fix that issue but you need to use a save before it happened
(as it was saved in the bad game vars)

Page 131 to fetch the update

ok might have found how to make a thread in mod section maybe ill make one or just stop this and keep this to myself
Yea, it'd be better for keeping stuff organized and what not. As this thread continues alongside game development, it'll be harder and harder to find stuff in it. What exactly is preventing you from making a thread in the mod section? It lets me attempt to make one and I have less posts and time on this forum than you I believe. Also with a separate thread, it could be linked on the first post here. It'd also prevent a bit of confusion because there are mod rars after the 131 one, but I believe 131 is the most recent one.

japster

Jul 5, 2017
Little question, in the data files, how would you go about changing the group sizes and/or composition? I want to try to have an big group spawn on the first lvl without having it first subjugated, and maybe add in some of the LVL 2 enemies. is this possible? I am guessing that i need to target the map files in data but they are walls of text and I havent been able to find out if my guess is correct

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Little question, in the data files, how would you go about changing the group sizes and/or composition? I want to try to have an big group spawn on the first lvl without having it first subjugated, and maybe add in some of the LVL 2 enemies. is this possible? I am guessing that i need to target the map files in data but they are walls of text and I havent been able to find out if my guess is correct
You will want to have a look at the RemtairyEnemyTroop.js file. This contains the enemy groups that spawn in each room depending on order.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

japster

Jul 5, 2017
You will want to have a look at the RemtairyEnemyTroop.js file. This contains the enemy groups that spawn in each room depending on order.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit :

think I have something, troops.json in data calls defines enemy id which you can find in enemies.json

else if(mapId === MAP_ID_BAR_BROKEN) {
if(this.HighOrder()) {
firstTroopId = 44;
troopsWavesArray.push(22);
troopsWavesArray.push(45);
troopsWavesArray.push(21);

troops.json:

{"id":44,"members":[{"enemyId":94,"x":408,"y":436,"hidden":false}],"name":"Tg Brass Knuckle","pages":[{"conditions":{"actorHp":50,"actorId":1,"actorValid":false,"enemyHp":50,"enemyIndex":0,"enemyValid":false,"switchId":1,"switchValid":false,"turnA":0,"turnB":0,"turnEnding":false,"turnValid":false},"list":[{"code":0,"indent":0,"parameters":[]}],"span":0}]},

Enemies.json: (for if you want to edit skills or other goodies)

{"id":94,"actions":[{"conditionParam1":0,"conditionParam2":0,"conditionType":0,"rating":5,"skillId":4}],"battlerHue":0,"battlerName":"Thug_01","dropItems":[{"dataId":1,"denominator":1,"kind":0},{"dataId":1,"denominator":1,"kind":0},{"dataId":1,"denominator":1,"kind":0}],"exp":0,"traits":[{"code":31,"dataId":1,"value":0},{"code":11,"dataId":20,"value":0.5},{"code":11,"dataId":18,"value":1.25},{"code":11,"dataId":19,"value":1.5},{"code":22,"dataId":6,"value":1}],"gold":0,"name":"Tg Brass Knuckle","note":"<Order Gain: 94>\n<Fatigue Gain: -15>\n<Talk Lvl: 3>\n<Sadism Lvl: 2>\n<AI Charge Skills: 1152>\n<AI TalkSight Skills: 1403,1404,1405,1406,1406,1401,1450,1450>\n<AI Petting Skills: 1513,1503,1503,1504,1504,1504,1530,1238,1240>\n<AI PoseStart Skills: 1601>\n<AI PoseJoin Skills: 1703,1703,1706,1706,1701,1702>\n<AI Ejaculation Skills: 1378>\n<AI Priority>\nAlways: Skill 1351\n</AI Priority>\n<Passive State: 9,26,27,28,29>\n<Counter Skills: 1605>\n<Enemy Type: Thug>\n<Enemy Cock: Human>\n<Battlername Num: 4,5,6>\n<AI Attack Skills: 1231,1231,1213,1234,1242,1151,1151,1238>\n<Starting Stance: blunt>\n<Enemy Base Lvl: 3>\n<WPATK Plus: +2.5>\n<WPDEF Plus: +3.0>\n<Base Anger: 115>","params":[200,25,17,16,13,4,11,12]},

Last edited:
Reactions: mamaboiii
4.60 star(s) 390 Votes