Nadore

Mar 26, 2017

March 11th 2020: Club Bifrost Release Date Announcement
Hey everyone, Rem here! Today we're proud to announce that Club Bifrost is scheduled to be released on Steam on March 23rd!!! It will retail for $20 with a launch discount of 30% off. Club Bifrost will be sold as a censored version but you can uncensor it with a free patch. Club Bifrost WILL include the "Plus DLC" content.

Finishing touches are still being applied to Club Bifrost as I speak right now, but the hard work that everyone has put in for Club Bifrost over the past year is now finally, finally about to be shown to everyone!

In addition to Club Bifrost, I've also been working on the website for Remtairy which is conveniently available at !

Some of you might have been wondering, hey, what's that Meltys Quest that Sachinama made before Karryn's Prison? Or what is Island SAGA? Or what does Club Bifrost look like? Well you're in luck because you can now check out all that information on our brand new website!

So please take a look at to see what Club Bifrost and Island SAGA will look like, and please wishlist those games on Steam if you haven't yet!

Unfortunately, there appears to be nothing about Karryn this week.

JoyBoii

May 28, 2017
I think the update will comeout in 2 weeks,sachinama also said there will be clothing system in the next version...Can't get more hyped than this!!

Reactions: Pentodo

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
I think the update will comeout in 2 weeks,sachinama also said there will be clothing system in the next version...Can't get more hyped than this!!
If this info is correct I shall bust a thousand nuts.

Otherwise I'm disappointed there's no new spoiler images this week. Specifically for the receptionist job.

4.60 star(s) 399 Votes