wolfxana

Aug 30, 2017
Ok its working on a Clean Vanilla version

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I did not alter any of the skills under 2000 but added part of mine from 2k to 3k so its best to backup your skills.json
for the plugin file its to include my 2 plugin files and activate them on load

("skills.json"/"LOTDFunctionsInjections.js" include parts of what is needed for my training mod)
Kick back break the Waitress Mode : as you get captured it does not return u to waiter the tables but to fight them thus ending the mission . Else great Addition.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Ok i can rewrite anything about skills/edicts with plugin custom defined values set by users
Im removing the req for "Push Back" unlock but you can set up to 4 customized ones yourself if you want
as well as Willpower cost and Mind exp gain value on skill use

Later on ill let you decide on the Icon used for the skill or even its name.
going to try the pushback mod later today, thanks for it! a question for you, during your research and code investigating have you seen a way to either stop butt desire gain or increase the effectiveness of the pearl ring (it cuts butt desire gain in half. i've been trying to figure this out for a while now, and would take any advice or help. thank you?

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Well as we speak of difficulty,i think the ass passives that up pleasure when spanked combined with others ass passives make the game suddenly a lot more hard.

Was just playing my slut build fine,with moderate difficulty against ennemies,but then i got thoses ass passives and now evevery time a prisonner spank karryn's ass i gain something like 45 or 50% pleasure bar,in fights with a certain amount of ennemies it become totally unplayable,because the spank requirement is so low that even trying to keep it low it is impossible to avoid theses,plus all the others prisonners attacking/doing sex attacks, Karryn orgasm so fast that i can't do anything that can save the fight.

I hope when they will add more level,they will rebalance some passive,because we have only the 2 first levels now,so it's "fine",but when we will have 4 or 5 levels it will not work anymore,since it make really hard/near impossible to progress once you start to get a lot of passives.

Reactions: dafvid112

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Well as we speak of difficulty,i think the ass passives that up pleasure when spanked combined with others ass passives make the game suddenly a lot more hard.

Was just playing my slut build fine,with moderate difficulty against ennemies,but then i got thoses ass passives and now evevery time a prisonner spank karryn's ass i gain something like 45 or 50% pleasure bar,in fights with a certain amount of ennemies it become totally unplayable,because the spank requirement is so low that even trying to keep it low it is impossible to avoid theses,plus all the others prisonners attacking/doing sex attacks, Karryn orgasm so fast that i can't do anything that can save the fight.

I hope when they will add more level,they will rebalance some passive,because we have only the 2 first levels now,so it's "fine",but when we will have 4 or 5 levels it will not work anymore,since it make really hard/near impossible to progress once you start to get a lot of passives.
The trick is, to pick Sex Positions that lock as many Prisoners as possible into it. That is why, if you are fighting 4+ enemies, always go for the Titjob. It is the only Sex Position, that you can start, that can lock 5 enemies at once into a Sex Position. Also increasing your Stamina is important, because more Stamina also increases the amount of Pleasure Points needed for an Orgasm. And obviously getting the Edicts that let you restore Energy are a must.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Is that current stamina (i.e. how much stamina you have left in battle) or max stamina?
Max Stamina. That is why you shouldn't for example really fight with a penalty from fatigue, since it reduces Max Stamina quite a lot and that means you Orgasm a lot faster compared to normally.

Edit: Now I just played around a little bit, maybe it was just coincidence but it feels like, if your Current Stamina is lower, you will recieve more Pleasure Damage. If that is the case, then it is both important to have a high Stamina pool and don't let it fall to quickly in battle. But have to look for it a bit more to be sure on that one.

Last edited:

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Max Stamina. That is why you shouldn't for example really fight with a penalty from fatigue, since it reduces Max Stamina quite a lot and that means you Orgasm a lot faster compared to normally.

Edit: Now I just played around a little bit, maybe it was just coincidence but it feels like, if your Current Stamina is lower, you will recieve more Pleasure Damage. If that is the case, then it is both important to have a high Stamina pool and don't let it fall to quickly in battle. But have to look for it a bit more to be sure on that one.
That's why I asked. It seems that way sometimes but I'm not sure. If you're doing a slut build, for instance, sometimes you get locked into a lot of activities that drain a lot of stamina, and then it's a matter of if you should save your energy more for orgasms or more for restoring stamina until you get to a more manageable point. This is especially true in a post bar drunken sex scene. I also think you also gain fatigue mid-fight that instantly reduces your stats, which comes from orgasming I think.

There's a lot of interesting little systems it seems in this game that aren't really apparent to players since a lot of it is pretty hidden. It'd be neat if someone started just posting some equations.

Nadore

Mar 26, 2017
March 5th 2020: Progress Report
Hey everyone, Rem here with this week's Progress Report!

I've been working last week mostly on Island Saga and Karryn's Prison, and this week I'm planning on mostly working on Club Bifrost. In fact, I have important announcements regarding our publishing works! Club Bifrost is slated to be released this month! And Island Saga is most likely going to be released on April/May!

There's still work to be done before they're ready for release, and I'm going to be working nonstop on Bifrost until it's finally, finally ready for release. I will be releasing more information publicly for Bifrost as I'm finishing up the final preparations. In meantime if you haven't yet, we would greatly appreciate it if you take a small amount of time to wishlist Club Bifrost on Steam!

Wishlisting the game helps it gain visibility so we're really, really grateful if you can do it!

In Karryn's Prison related news, Sachinama is continuing to draw the art for the Receptionist job amid the coronavirus panic happening in Japan. According to Sachinama, the amount of art done for Karryn's Prison has already exceeded two times the amount of work it took to do the art for Meltys Quest. Thank you Sachinama!!! And thank you everyone for your continued support! It's thanks to you all that Sachinama and I can work full-time on the things we love!

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
That's why I asked. It seems that way sometimes but I'm not sure. If you're doing a slut build, for instance, sometimes you get locked into a lot of activities that drain a lot of stamina, and then it's a matter of if you should save your energy more for orgasms or more for restoring stamina until you get to a more manageable point. This is especially true in a post bar drunken sex scene. I also think you also gain fatigue mid-fight that instantly reduces your stats, which comes from orgasming I think.

There's a lot of interesting little systems it seems in this game that aren't really apparent to players since a lot of it is pretty hidden. It'd be neat if someone started just posting some equations.
Okay. So most sexual attacks follow the same formula. The enemy performing it deals pleasure 'damage'. The pleasure gained is increased by
  • having low stamina (percentage; I don't know how much fatigue affects that exactly)
  • having high sensitivity and/or desire for that action
  • the skill (determined mostly by level) of the enemy
  • having low endurance
So to limit the pleasure gain the most effective thing is to stack endurance (see later). While in a fight, you can't really influence the level of the enemy or your sensitivity so keep your desires low and your stamina high.
Now for the details:

Last edited:
May 11, 2017
March 5th 2020: Progress Report
Hey everyone, Rem here with this week's Progress Report!

I've been working last week mostly on Island Saga and Karryn's Prison, and this week I'm planning on mostly working on Club Bifrost. In fact, I have important announcements regarding our publishing works! Club Bifrost is slated to be released this month! And Island Saga is most likely going to be released on April/May!

There's still work to be done before they're ready for release, and I'm going to be working nonstop on Bifrost until it's finally, finally ready for release. I will be releasing more information publicly for Bifrost as I'm finishing up the final preparations. In meantime if you haven't yet, we would greatly appreciate it if you take a small amount of time to wishlist Club Bifrost on Steam!

Wishlisting the game helps it gain visibility so we're really, really grateful if you can do it!

In Karryn's Prison related news, Sachinama is continuing to draw the art for the Receptionist job amid the coronavirus panic happening in Japan. According to Sachinama, the amount of art done for Karryn's Prison has already exceeded two times the amount of work it took to do the art for Meltys Quest. Thank you Sachinama!!! And thank you everyone for your continued support! It's thanks to you all that Sachinama and I can work full-time on the things we love!
Well i'm happy their other 2 games are coming along nicely and will be completed soon. Really looking forward when karryn's prison will be the sole game they are working on instead of having to keep on splitting time between these projects.

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Okay. So most sexual attacks follow the same formula. The enemy performing it deals pleasure 'damage'. The pleasure gained is increased by
  • having low stamina (percentage; I don't know how much fatigue affects that exactly)
  • having high sensitivity and/or desire for that action
  • the skill (determined mostly by level) of the enemy
  • having low endurance
So to limit the pleasure gain the most effective thing is to stack endurance (see later). While in a fight, you can't really influence the level of the enemy or your sensitivity so keep your desires low and your stamina high.
Now for the details:
Thanks for that! So targetSexRate is derived from (in part) staminaPercent, which is your remaining stamina in combat, meaning that your remaining stamina in combat does affect both your desire gain and pleasure gain. So being at constantly low percentage stamina in battle will mean that you gain both desire and pleasure faster than if you had full stamina. I'm not sure exactly how much of a factor this is given the rather long multi-variable calculation, but it's probably significant.

This is the kind of stuff that can have players make more informed decisions, so thanks again. This is important for energy management. Haven't gotten Second Wind yet so I don't know if that's worth it more than the next level Energy Restore upgrade.

dafvid112

Aug 8, 2017
Hmm Talks work properly increasing the targeted body area but im currently using "thug" lines
as i do not have custom lines of my own

i guess i could let you switch from "thug" to "prisoner" using plugin config

creating custom ones is possible but would take time and its with everyone's personal preferences so not making those
Hey! So I tried the mod and after orgasm in the bar job I was able to use it. For me the pose switched to Karryn lying on her stomach and I could not progress, only stats and logs were available options. Is there any way to completely disable the skill for the duration of the bar job?

dragonlord217

Feb 4, 2018
Is there a way to tweak enemy AI to always take anal/vaginal sex when available? I've been trying to get some goblins to fuck Karryn's ass for a while now but they all seem more interested in constantly groping it than they are in sticking their dicks inside it. For the record I'm always having butt/cock desire at 100/100 and making them horny with flaunt on top of it.

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
Kick back break the Waitress Mode : as you get captured it does not return u to waiter the tables but to fight them thus ending the mission . Else great Addition.
Yes this was to be expected.. ill disable it for waitress mode and i corrected the action failed msg and instead set a proper msg saying you freed yourself.

Last edited:

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Is there a way to tweak enemy AI to always take anal/vaginal sex when available? I've been trying to get some goblins to fuck Karryn's ass for a while now but they all seem more interested in constantly groping it than they are in sticking their dicks inside it. For the record I'm always having butt/cock desire at 100/100 and making them horny with flaunt on top of it.
There is currently no Start Anal Sex Position in the game. If you want Anal, you need to be in another Sex Position first. Titjob, Rimjob and the Waitress Sex Position has Anal as an Option. Dunno if I am forgetting something.

dragonlord217

Feb 4, 2018
There is currently no Start Anal Sex Position in the game. If you want Anal, you need to be in another Sex Position first. Titjob, Rimjob and the Waitress Sex Position has Anal as an Option. Dunno if I am forgetting something.
Yeah, I've been using rimjob to give enemies access, but goblins and sometimes even prisoners just do literally everything other than anal sex, so I was wondering if there were some tweaks I could do to the code itself.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes