Jan 28, 2018
I really hope they add a way to swap sexual positions because the amount of times I've been forced into handjob instead of something else is really annoying.
I dont like to be that guy to bear the bad news, but that defeats the purpose of the game. Its you the player vs them. Whose the sub or dom in the game. Every enemy you encounter will have their own preferences in how they take Karryn.

Examples being: Thugs go for vaginal sex, while guards primary preference being handjob with the secondary being paizuri.

You as the player must dictate what position you want to initiate and stay committed in asserting your sexual course.

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
I really hope they add a way to swap sexual positions because the amount of times I've been forced into handjob instead of something else is really annoying.
I am still wondering why there are no struggle mechanics. Is it because of patreon rules? Patreon doesn't allow rape, but remtairy may think that if she doesn't even want to struggle it would not be rape but an open invitation that she gladly follows?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
You as the player must dictate what position you want to initiate and stay committed in asserting your sexual course.
Yeah, it's weird. Maybe the only H-game I've played where I need to plan in advance what kind of run I want to do. Because it's so easy to pick up passives and get pulled into actions you don't want. Combine that with needing to manage order, money and stat progression, it's pretty hardcore. This game needs a 500-page wiki or full walkthrough on GameFAQs or something. As a bare minimum, I feel I need a full list of passives and how to get them, same with sexual actions. Is there a way to undress, or otherwise get naked faster?

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2018
Yeah, it's weird. Maybe the only H-game I've played where I need to plan in advance what kind of run I want to do. Because it's so easy to pick up passives and get pulled into actions you don't want. Combine that with needing to manage order, money and stat progression, it's pretty hardcore. This game needs a 500-page wiki or full walkthrough on GameFAQs or something. As a bare minimum, I feel I need a full list of passives and how to get them, same with sexual actions. Is there a way to undress, or otherwise get naked faster?
To answer your question it is planned if I remember from previous posts and conversations, that you will be able to get a passive or title that will allow you to be voluntarily be naked (either immediately naked at start of combat, on command, or full out exhibitionist).

That feature however is only confirmed in a future build. The game is still being updated albeit lower on the priority list to finish prep on the release of Island Saga and one other game the developers are working on.

ktosiek84

Jun 13, 2019
I dont like to be that guy to bear the bad news, but that defeats the purpose of the game. Its you the player vs them. Whose the sub or dom in the game. Every enemy you encounter will have their own preferences in how they take Karryn.

Examples being: Thugs go for vaginal sex, while guards primary preference being handjob with the secondary being paizuri.

i dont like that reasoning at all. if she was stuck in a handjob and wanted to go on her knees and start sucking i doubt the guard would be like "no you are not allowed. i wanted a hj only" gtfo.
a more flexible system would be very welcomed where once in a position you can transition into some other position. like from hj to bj, from bj to tit job etc.
also she already has some control over what she does even when forced into a position (like dude forces her to do a footjob but she decides to give another dude bj or hj cause multitasking ftw) so again goes against your theory.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
i dont like that reasoning at all. if she was stuck in a handjob and wanted to go on her knees and start sucking i doubt the guard would be like "no you are not allowed. i wanted a hj only" gtfo.
a more flexible system would be very welcomed where once in a position you can transition into some other position. like from hj to bj, from bj to tit job etc.
also she already has some control over what she does even when forced into a position (like dude forces her to do a footjob but she decides to give another dude bj or hj cause multitasking ftw) so again goes against your theory.
You do know, that there actually are people that prefer certain things? Some people like a HJ more then a BJ, so yes there is a world, in which a person would want a HJ, not a BJ. So i would argue against it, that if a Prisoner forces you into a Sex position, that you can change the position, since he should be the one that dictates what happens, not you. Now if we are talking about you being the one that starts it, I could see a system, that let's you switch positions, if you have the necessary Sex Skills for it.

Reactions: SpaceMarine1989

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Ran into a nasty bug that freezes the screen during an animation. The game goes on, judging by the sound effects, but the screen will remain frozen indefinitely. Anyone else encounter this?

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
So what is this game all about? Is better to lose fights or to win ? What happend if u win all the fights and what happend if u lose all the fights?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
So what is this game all about? Is better to lose fights or to win ? What happend if u win all the fights and what happend if u lose all the fights?
Basically what sets the game apart is that combat and sex are intertwined. You can either beat up enemies or get them off, maybe some combination. Sex comes down to getting enemies off while resisting your own pleasure. Enemy orgasms defeat them and your orgasms weaken you. Presumably if you keep losing, you won't be restoring order to the prison like you're supposed to, and eventually it's game over.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Winning is by far better. No matter if we are talking about pure/slut run. Losing just means you are forced into a specific Sex Scene and then the Day is over. That's it. It is much better, to just take care of it yourself, to turn the MC into a Slut while you win battles with Sex Attacks. And nothing happens if you win/lose everything.

Reactions: Dino1000

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I can't open something yet
Smooch Greeting
  • Unlock: Kiss 20 different people, reach max Mouth desire twice.
  • Effect: Unlock Kiss sex skill, lower Mouth desire needed for Kisses
Prisoner of Giving Blowjobs
  • Unlock: Give 20 different blowjobs, max Mouth desire 3 times, max Cock desire 3 times
  • Effect: Unlock Blowjob sex skill, lower Mouth desire needed to give blowjobs
Amateur Salad Tosser
  • Unlock: Give five different men rimjobs
  • Effect: Unlock Rimjob sex skill, increases Mouth sensitivity
Cock Shaking Official
  • Unlock: Give 15 handjobs, reach max cock desire twice
  • Effect: Unlock Handjob sex skill, lower cock desire needed to give handjobs
Loving Pats
  • Unlock: Initiate 5 handjobs, reach max cock desire 5 times
  • Effect: Unlock Pet Cock sex skill
Awaken Feet
  • Unlock: Perform footjobs on five different men
  • Effect: Dexterity +1, Unlock Footjob sex skill
Made for Cocks Titties
  • Unlock: Give more than twenty titjobs
  • Effect: Unlock Titjob sex skill; lower cock desire necessary for titjobs

ktosiek84

Jun 13, 2019
You do know, that there actually are people that prefer certain things? Some people like a HJ more then a BJ, so yes there is a world, in which a person would want a HJ, not a BJ. So i would argue against it, that if a Prisoner forces you into a Sex position, that you can change the position, since he should be the one that dictates what happens, not you. Now if we are talking about you being the one that starts it, I could see a system, that let's you switch positions, if you have the necessary Sex Skills for it.
so make some enemies immune to certain transitions. like he wont accept bj but will be open to tj. or make them switch positions. goblins already kinda do that. anything over being stuck in same bj for like 3 dudes cause even tho you finish one off and should be back to neutral another one jump in right away.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes