Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I'm enjoying this (particularly hard, for the genre) actual-RPG so far.

I have an issue I haven't had with other RPGmaker games though. My frameworks are all installed (tried repairing them already). I randomly get black screens. The game still runs according to sound effects, but I essentially have to close the game and restart, otherwise its a blackscreen with a little sadface in the top left corner.

Frequency varies, and thanks to this game's autosave feature its still playable, but I can't figure out what could be causing this since nothing changed recently hardware or AMD drivers wise. And when I first tried Karryns Prison a few weeks ago, there was no such issue.

Anyone experienced something along those lines?
What frameworks? I literally installed nothing and I'm playing rpgmaker games just fine. You should delete those if you are not sure if you absolutely need them.
The only issue I had with this one is fps issue and I fixed it by turning off "Force 60 FPS" in the game and limiting fps to 60 using RivaTuner. You can also try turning off "Smoother CG Loading". If it still doesn't work try resetting global driver settings to default. Also turn off any background programs, maybe something is preventing the game from loading CG's.

Reactions: eugene67

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I understood that quite well but if you add the fact that i spend most of the time getting her to warden level 20 and grinding gold to buy the upgrades it allowed me at the time + stat accessories and the dmg i receive is the same then yeah i can pretty much say they are mostly useless .
I'm not even gonna try to guess what you tried to say there.

If you in fact level your strength, by using strength attacks, you will receive less stamina damage per hit taken.

because it self heals like crazy +the doctor shots that drain your stamina + and mobs resurrection while trying to dodge disarming effects and stuff.
Are you aware you can use Cleave or Skewer to reduce that healing? And using Slam removes it completely, though the doctor might restore it with a shot, but that's at least one shot less aimed at you.

The boss can be a bit RNG-dependent, depending on your build, but it's not that hard. What I like to do is use Ki+Focus and hope I counter the 2 adds, while using Slam/Cleave/Skewer on the big slime, possibly dealing +50% of its HP with one hit.

Having the Confident buff helps, but you don't want to taunt and make the rogue or the nerd angry. Use Flaunt if you got it.

Nov 20, 2019
I'm not even gonna try to guess what you tried to say there.

If you in fact level your strength, by using strength attacks, you will receive less stamina damage per hit taken.

Are you aware you can use Cleave or Skewer to reduce that healing? And using Slam removes it completely, though the doctor might restore it with a shot, but that's at least one shot less aimed at you.

The boss can be a bit RNG-dependent, depending on your build, but it's not that hard. What I like to do is use Ki+Focus and hope I counter the 2 adds, while using Slam/Cleave/Skewer on the big slime, possibly dealing +50% of its HP with one hit.

Having the Confident buff helps, but you don't want to taunt and make the rogue or the nerd angry. Use Flaunt if you got it.
how do you have enough money to buy those {slam.ect} I'm always having to buy thing to keep control up what edicts do you get and how do you keep control high without fatigue going through the roof to the point where you cant fight your way out of a wet paper bag

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
after the most recent patch i jave experienced huge drops in framerate again
If you've got SSD then make sure to install the game there first.

Turn off the "Force 60 FPS" option and manually limit the FPS to 60 via your graphics' control panel.
If your monitor supports G-Sync then also try with it enabled or set to Fixed Refresh Rate, whichever works best for you.

If none of those help then try with "Smoother CG Loading" enabled otherwise the only other option is to enable "Simple Battle Cut-ins" which will disable their animations.

thenoob699

Dec 17, 2019
chainchariot
Yesterday at 11:27 PM

Updating the mod is still on my list of things to do. However, it's not my highest priority given there are other things I'm busy with. I also have Corta's goth stuff to fix and then update. I have no estimated time to give.

there, that was from discord. now hopefully everyone relaxes and patiently waits for cc to do any update to the mod for the game.
When the mod is updated I'm going to buy the game

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
how do you have enough money to buy those {slam.ect} I'm always having to buy thing to keep control up what edicts do you get and how do you keep control high without fatigue going through the roof to the point where you cant fight your way out of a wet paper bag
Before level 1 boss I buy 1-2 training edicts, one for STR/AGI/DEX, and the associated improved attack, other for Mind usually. Plenty of money for that.

As for how I keep order high, I don't, particularly. The lower the order is, the higher your subsidies, and thus the more money you get.

Unless you're going for like a 0 corruption run (I did mine, no plans on doing it ever again, so hard), I like to do the reception side-job, which on a good day can improve your order by like 8, provided you actually process paperwork and assign people to rooms, instead of just shaking hands and catching goblin dicks.

If you're really struggling, look into the edict "Basic guard training" (IIRC costs like 1K), which opens up the leftmost solution to the goblin problem, that increases your control by 4. That is a massive boost at a very reasonable price.

Lanny66

Nov 18, 2019
Would anyone happen to have this one mod that was posted in the Remtairy discord? I remember the creator posted it for testing then removed the link. It had like a weapon system and it gave Karryn black clothes.

• Wow
Reactions: Yukihirou

honkuma

Oct 29, 2017
[Small help needed]
I tried run Karryn on joiplay it worked fine till i closed and open game (I closed game during battles)

Suddenly game became slinced, no any sound but game still work fine.

Tired re-added game/replace with new game files but still not work, any advice?

Reactions: Cr56amax
4.60 star(s) 394 Votes