heehatatt

Jun 2, 2017
Would anyone happen to have this one mod that was posted in the Remtairy discord? I remember the creator posted it for testing then removed the link. It had like a weapon system and it gave Karryn black clothes.
as far as i can tell theres no mod yet, people are waiting on ccmod to be updated, but holy shit it looks good
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Has anyone beaten Prisoner Mode while keeping slut level low on a fresh save? With a lot of save scumming in the office to keep desires low during masturbation. I'm able to get to Level 3 boss fight with 29 slut levels pretty consistently by day 15.

I don't care about doing it on Secretary or Warden mode.

From how I've been playing Prisoner Mode I've been skipping fights that aren't easy wins and keeping order between 60 and 80. Right now I'm struggling with keeping slut level below 30 for level 3.

My usual start is:

Ambitious Experimenter - Tongue - Sadism
Equipping Newbie Title for first 7 days
Then Edicts in this order:
Level 1:
D1: Prison Guards for Office / Self Paid Equipment
D2: Replace Sheets, Add Comforter
D3: Heavy Duty Lock / Rope Bracelet
D4: Strength Training
D5: Endurance Training / Defensive Stance

Subjugate Level 1. Repair Workshop prio'd if a riot happens

D6: Repair Workshop
D7: Repair Bar / Waitress Outfit
D8: New Drug Supplier
D9: Expand Drink Menu / Slam
D10: Offensive Speicalization
D11: Repair Kitchen and Mess Hall
D12: Add Personal Comforts

Subjugate Level 2.

Day 13: Basic Guard Training / Threaten the Nerds
Day 14: Repair Bathroom
Day 15: Repair Visitor Center

Edit: My current save file I'm sitting at the Level 3 Boss with warden level 23 and slut level 29. Thinking about restarting because I'm worried I'll get a slut level that'll ruin the run.
too fast for warden mode, you need to spend your days. I am assuming you are going for Heroic title you get through imperial gifts? If you want to do it peacefully and not worry so much, you need extra titles and items, if i remember right 3rd lvl slut level maximum was 40, i could be wrong since i stopped checking it because i got it during easiest mode

eugene67

Jul 21, 2020
Hey y'all, just looking for some advice: I seem to be stuck in a loop creating a Karryn, getting to floor 3 or 4, being overwhelmed with passives and stuff and becoming a cum dump. I've tried to continue on with the same save before but I feel like the passives that carry over are holding me back, even if I end up with a better build.
My question is, in-keeping with the spirit of the game, should I after reaching a critical mass of sluttiness continue on through a gameover and just try to handle the passives as best I can? Or should I lean towards dumping the save and starting over?

I've read some advice and I know about keeping order low for $$$ and to only focus on one or two main skills, but it feels like my builds still suck lol.

igotnostuffs

Nov 10, 2019
My question is, in-keeping with the spirit of the game, should I after reaching a critical mass of sluttiness continue on through a gameover and just try to handle the passives as best I can? Or should I lean towards dumping the save and starting over?
im pretty sure you can restart and clear all your passives in the current version. Can't you do that?

Part of the game is the newgame+ no shame in collecting as many titles as you can before you do-over.

Reactions: eugene67

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Hey there, does anyone know where I can find the code to modify clothing durability? :)
This is for edicts, I don't know where is base clothing durability:
FILE = Karryn's Prison\www\js\plugins\RemtairyEdicts.js
UNDER Game_Actor.prototype.edictsBonusClothingMaxDurability = function(skillId)
MODIFY THESE LINES:
if(this.hasEdict(EDICT_WARDEN_CLOTH_UPGRADE_FOUR)) bonus += 805;
else if(this.hasEdict(EDICT_WARDEN_CLOTH_UPGRADE_THREE)) bonus += 550;
else if(this.hasEdict(EDICT_WARDEN_CLOTH_UPGRADE_TWO)) bonus += 330;
else if(this.hasEdict(EDICT_WARDEN_CLOTH_UPGRADE_ONE)) bonus += 150;
if(this.hasEdict(EDICT_BAR_WAITRESS_OUTFIT_II)) bonus += 300;
if(this.hasEdict(EDICT_RECEPTIONIST_OUTFIT_II)) bonus += 300;

• Love
Reactions: NewGuy6000

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Here you go!

Empress Ending: Save 20 (Cheats Enabled - Only Mandatory Passives)
Happy Ending: Save 21 (Legitimate - With Front Virginity Intact)
Bad Ending: Save 22 (Cheats Enabled)
the game does not see save data

I_like_Boobs

Jun 12, 2019
does somebody know where i can find the pleasure stance skill and how i can increase the number of rounds to lets say 100

raifrech

Jan 1, 2022
What you mean? Just in general to counter sexual attacks or you mean passives that boost counter attacks?

If you want to avoid sexual attacks use Taunt to make enemies do normal attack more and pair it with the will power ability to chance to counter attack. There is also that ability/skill later on to in skill tree that you can get to use either to increase counter attacks or evade all sorts of attacks including sexual.

Its on front page. Down in the links of the intro/first post. Titles/Passive Guide.
Still learning this game mechanic, but there is passive "victim of $ex counterattack, wide open pu$$y, and kicks literally full of holes" that state enemy sexual counterattack.

igotnostuffs

Nov 10, 2019
might be a good time to make tiny little mods of this game instead of waiting for that one big mod to update.

Compatability: Its a simple mod, it mostly likely will work in all past and future versions

What the mod does:
  • Disables autosave
  • Enable saving everywhere

How to install:
  1. Open up mods.txt
  2. Add this line right below the // Start adding mods below this line
    • {"name":"CC2_SaveAutoSaveMod","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
  3. Extract CC2_SaveAutoSaveMod.js in to the mods folder.

Cheers~

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Would anyone happen to have this one mod that was posted in the Remtairy discord? I remember the creator posted it for testing then removed the link. It had like a weapon system and it gave Karryn black clothes.
search corta's posts on discord, he posted it there some time ago

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
So for some reason, with the newest version I downloaded (1.0.2a), whenever I try to change the desire requirements in the RemitaryKarrynPassives.js the game doesn't seem to recognize the change. This wasn't an issue before... anyone know what's up? Is there backup code somewhere to protect it from being edited?
works same as before for me, are you restarting the game after you make the changes?

Last edited:

igotnostuffs

Nov 10, 2019
Here's a tweak I always do directly in the game files but now in mod form.

Compatability: 1.0.2a

What the mod does:
  • Modify desire requirements
How to use:
  1. Open the CC2_DesireRequirementMod.js
  2. Modify the const values
    • a value of negative would subtract the final total requirement with the value

How to install:
  1. Open up mods.txt
  2. Add this line below the // Start adding mods below this line
    • {"name":"CC2_DesireRequirementMod","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
  3. Extract CC2_DesireRequirementMod.js in to the mods folder.

Enjoy!

Jan 9, 2018
Been a few days since i last updated the cheat menu but that's because i'm running out of useful things to add without making it way too bloated.

But here's another update to the Cheat Menu (v6)! Check it out at the original post.

I added a panel for prison riots! You can a) modify the riot buildup values and b) check how likely the level is to riot tomorrow.

I removed the "Give Exp" panel because you don't increase Warden Level with exp in this game so it's useless. I also removed the option to change Control, because your Control value gets recalculated from your edicts and riots every time you go to sleep anyways, so editing it was pointless. :cry:
dunno wat ive done wrong but im getting the wrong menu ... ive used ur mod b4 and its worked fine :\ my one has the cursed settings tht crashes ur game. give exp still there etc. added everythin to mod txt file too like i sed ive used it b4 fine. I can view the F9 settings too, but the 1 settings are messed

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 394 Votes