Krude

Dec 21, 2021
dunno wat ive done wrong but im getting the wrong menu ... ive used ur mod b4 and its worked fine :\ my one has the cursed settings tht crashes ur game. give exp still there etc. added everythin to mod txt file too like i sed ive used it b4 fine. I can view the F9 settings too, but the 1 settings are messed
That's weird, especially if the "Give Exp" panel is still there, since it's commented out in the latest version. Maybe it's an old version of the cheat menu still sitting around somewhere causing conflicts?

I'd try cleaning up first. Delete the Cheat_Menu.js and Cheat_Menu.css files from the \www\mods folder, and also delete them from the \www\js\plugins folder if they're there (that's the old location). Then delete this line
JavaScript:
{"name":"Cheat_Menu","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
from the mods.txt, and also maybe check the www\js\plugins.js file if the line is still in there (for the old version) and remove it there, too.

Alternatively, just redownload the game fresh and carry over your save folder for a clean start.
Start the game without the cheat menu, see if it works properly, then close it and try to re-install the mod again.
Put the Cheat_Menu.js and Cheat_Menu.css files from v6 into www\mods\ and add the line mentioned above into your mods.txt again.

Hope it works out for you!

• Red Heart
Reactions: thevideowatcher65
Jan 9, 2018
That's weird, especially if the "Give Exp" panel is still there, since it's commented out in the latest version. Maybe it's an old version of the cheat menu still sitting around somewhere causing conflicts?

I'd try cleaning up first. Delete the Cheat_Menu.js and Cheat_Menu.css files from the \www\mods folder, and also delete them from the \www\js\plugins folder if they're there (that's the old location). Then delete this line
JavaScript:
{"name":"Cheat_Menu","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
from the mods.txt, and also maybe check the www\js\plugins.js file if the line is still in there (for the old version) and remove it there, too.

Alternatively, just redownload the game fresh and carry over your save folder for a clean start.
Start the game without the cheat menu, see if it works properly, then close it and try to re-install the mod again.
Put the Cheat_Menu.js and Cheat_Menu.css files from v6 into www\mods\ and add the line mentioned above into your mods.txt again.

Hope it works out for you!
fixed it bro thank you, the problem was i had emeralds menu mixed in... lool sozrry for that uve made somethin gr8 here

AininChase

Oct 22, 2018
I saw a screenshot with karynn that has 9753 energy. How do you make her max energy go up to that? I've only managed to make her up 91. As for stamina, I did make it go up to 9600-ish.

Krude

Dec 21, 2021
Any ideas if you can implement a panty/underwear switch in your helpful cheatmenu ? Or is this strictly about the 3 stripped panty passives only ?
I've been thinking about restoring or taking off panties before but didn't really know where to fit it in.
Now that you brought it up, i thought about it again and decided to make it a simple toggle on/off. I took out actor selection for godmode (since you only ever need to toggle god mode for Karryn) and freed up some space. It's in a bit of an awkward place but, uh... it works?

KP_panties.PNG

So, here's update v7! Get it at the original post as usual.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yukihirou

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Well, I finished the game. I found it overall quite grindy and am not too tempted to try NG+ for that reason (although it was quite fun overall and I *might* eventually.)

I'm a weirdo though, I played a lewdgame trying to keep my character a virgin :p That likely worsened the grind a fair bit. Unfortunately I still didnt get the best ending, because (I learned afterwards) I accidentally picked up too many sex traits along the way without having any. Should have saved that run for NG+.

The grindiest part are the side jobs; very useful to make some money with a low energy investment but takes forever. Especially the bar.

For a game with this many options and traits, there is WAYYY too little documentation and advice out there. Its the first game I play where its difficult to find a solid walkthrough / trait ranking / etc. I was okay going in blind but it seemed surprising for a completed game this popular.

I also had some technical difficulties (black screens) but I suspect this is on my end somehow. Was not a major problem given the autosaves.

Still, I enjoyed it overall, thanks for the experience!

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Well, I finished the game. I found it overall quite grindy and am not too tempted to try NG+ for that reason (although it was quite fun overall and I *might* eventually.)

The grindiest part are the side jobs; very useful to make some money with a low energy investment but takes forever. Especially the bar.
Thankfully you can reduce grinding by modifying game files, for example you can increase job reputation by 4 each time you complete job instead of 1. You can modify game files easily with notepad but keep in mind updates to the game will revert back those modifications.

Reactions: Dbombiallo

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
Yeah, tried searching around first, wasn't helpful. A few people have apparently had the same issue but I couldn't find a clear fix. There was apparently a hotfix patch about a billion updates ago, but nothing for this version.

If there's some secret code I need to type into the search engine to find the answer, then please tell me, but I'm not wading through over 1000 pages of comments to find advice that might not even exist. I'd really rather just ask.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Lmao, might be a unpopular opinion, but I’m in the camp of no gallery mode (mod or otherwise) as it takes away the experience of the game.

It ain’t your typical RPGM game, like her dialogue evolves depending on situations and shit. Gallery mode would ruin that gameplay/experience.
It wouldn't ruin anything.. just don't use it..

but if they did make it, the Dev would have to do like others have before him.. make it start a little before the actual sex part, so that it shows how Karryn got to that point.

Reactions: RedAISkye
Oct 10, 2021
Are there any titles you get for not being corrupt? I'm asking because I only have the workshop active right now and all the other mini games require me to get corruption (why is the receptionist job corruption?). Any tips for making money?

My edicts:
Fort Ganon -
Basic Guard Training
Repair Kitchen
New Drug Supplier

Level 1
Repair Workshop
No Mandatory Labor for Thugs
Train Anti Goblin Squads

Level 2
Nothing yet

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
Are there any titles you get for not being corrupt?
Yes, there's one for completing a run without building up any additional corruption.

Since this severely limits your money options, it really helps to have titles that decrease expenses or increase subsidies/income.
Other than that, you definitely want to get some of the publish edicts early on, and keep low'ish order to increase subsidies.
I'd personally also delay subjugating prison levels for as long as it's possible, to accumulate some cash before going further.

Receptionist's corruption kinda-sorta makes sense, because while Karryn might be an imperial secretary - that's not why you're there. You're supposed to get the situation under control, not hang around with your fans, and push papers around.

4.60 star(s) 394 Votes