moahahaha123aa

Apr 17, 2021
I have a question: do the preg mod still work in this ver and if it works can you share your file with me :< I try to install the mod but it doesn’t work.

igotnostuffs

Nov 10, 2019
I have a question: do the preg mod still work in this ver and if it works can you share your file with me :< I try to install the mod but it doesn’t work.
big reason why the ccmod doesnt work is because of the new encryption key.

Here is the re-encrypted files. Download the whole mod in the git and replace the files with this one.

It will "Work" but you will likely break the game.

Reactions: Dbombiallo

Dumb_Lizard

Mar 31, 2018
Wyldspace from Rem's Discord updated CCMod to 1.02a

I am using it right now and it works. There are some minor bugs, but mostly it is okay.
BTW, it uses new install method without decrypting game files, just move everything from "install_this!" folder into the game folder, if you have other mods intalled, you will have to modify mods.txt manually then

Bugs that I have found in this version: CC_ConfigOverride doesnt work, modify CC_Config for mod settings; modifying gloryhole breather restoration doesnt work and adding new poses for prisoners is buggy from mod, do it manually (there was instruction in this thread and discord)

Last edited:

moahahaha123aa

Apr 17, 2021
Wyldspace from Rem's Discord updated CCMod to 1.02a

I am using it right now and it works. There are some minor bugs, but mostly it is okay.
BTW, it uses new install method without decrypting game files, just move everything from "install_this!" folder into the game folder, if you have other mods intalled, you will have to modify mods.txt manually then
I'm not good at something like this, so the only thing I must do is replace file www. to my game and another files doesn't matter, right ? XD

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
In RemtairyKarrynTitles.js, each title has a code block like this:
Code:
if(!actor.hasThisTitle(TITLE_ID_SOFTCORE_MASOCHIST) && masoDiff >= 6) {
        this._newTitlesGainedItem.push($dataArmors[TITLE_ID_SOFTCORE_MASOCHIST]);
}
Simply delete the "&&" and everything after it inside those parentheses. Like so:
Code:
if(!actor.hasThisTitle(TITLE_ID_SOFTCORE_MASOCHIST)) {
        this._newTitlesGainedItem.push($dataArmors[TITLE_ID_SOFTCORE_MASOCHIST]);
}
Now Karryn should get the title after her next sleep.
Kinda very late to ask this but does this method also apply for the ending titles as well? Checked out the coding and it appears to be different in comparison to the coding of the titles u shown.

Also, not sure if I'm the only who's having this problem but cheating in the titles from MV cheat doesn't activate most of the passives from the titles. Like stat passives for example. Didn't see any changes.

Edit: Solved.

Last edited:

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Yeah, tried searching around first, wasn't helpful. A few people have apparently had the same issue but I couldn't find a clear fix. There was apparently a hotfix patch about a billion updates ago, but nothing for this version.

If there's some secret code I need to type into the search engine to find the answer, then please tell me, but I'm not wading through over 1000 pages of comments to find advice that might not even exist. I'd really rather just ask.
can't fix stupid. try reading a few posts above yours.....or actually read the link for the cc mod on the first page!

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
can someone explain me how to unlock titjob fast? I know only orc/guard enemies go for it(exception goblin cunnilingus).
I am on prisoner mode now with ng+ using all virgin/no corruption route titles to squeeze whatever bit of content i can find.
But damn i cant unlock titjob before becoming ultra gangbang slut

what i try to do is to get titjob
if there is no goblin
1. suppress pussy and butt
2. release boob and cock desires
3. Flaunt and kiss everyone

Sep 28, 2017
Anyone know how to get tittle or skill counter sexual attack?
Not sure if answered yet, but afaik what you're referencing is when you counter an enemy's attack (either activated by stance or mental ability), but the enemy bypasses the counter kick and goes straight to having sex. You need to be unarmed, ready, and able to have vaginal sex, and then you counter an attack by an enemy that is willing to have vaginal sex (i.e. Thugs). If rng is in your favor you'll get your leg grabbed and sex begins.

Sep 28, 2017
can someone explain me how to unlock titjob fast? I know only orc/guard enemies go for it(exception goblin cunnilingus).
I am on prisoner mode now with ng+ using all virgin/no corruption route titles to squeeze whatever bit of content i can find.

if there is no goblin
Not sure if it was a function of the cc mod, but generally speaking using the bathroom is a good way to get specific skills, as abilities are unlocked there. Can't remember if titjob is included - might be just bj, hj, and sex.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018

if there is no goblin
You can unlock it fairly quick on the 1st Floor. In the room before the bar, in the room after the bar and in the room after the Guard Station you will always fight Goblins. Just get them to lick Pussy, while other enemies are present and have high enough Boob and Cock Desire. Equip the Acc. that drops the req. for Titjob as well.

Reactions: Skaldy

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
Once the battle ends, in the room you see the boss fall over. Aron the lizardman gets thrown against the wall. Same with the Yeti. Tonkin the Orc spins around dizzy and drops to the ground.
It is simply funny if in the combat before you have just given them a blowjob or done something else sexually instead of hitting them with a halberd as that reaction suggests.
It's also funny if you arrive at Tonkin's room in scandalous state, because you start the conversation and he's like 'what's with that outfit?' and karryn is standing there with her entire tiddy out calmly explaining that she's the new warden.

Poor orc must be so confused by slut runs; last week she was dressed as a secretary and smacking him into walls, then he sees her again a few days later and she's 2/3rds naked and trying to suck his dick right off.

Krude

Dec 21, 2021
Also, not sure if I'm the only who's having this problem but cheating in the titles from MV cheat doesn't activate most of the passives from the titles. Like stat passives for example. Didn't see any changes.
If you're using the cheat mod i uploaded: did you read the ReadMe, as the name implies? Because there's already a FAQ section mentioning this in the ReadMe:

Code:
Q: I don't seem to get the passive bonuses from titles I unlocked???
A: After adding or removing any titles, enter and exit the "Equip" screen at least once to update the changes.
Even if the stats display doesn't change immediately, the bonuses apply.

Reactions: Assassin3

Dumb_Lizard

Mar 31, 2018
How can I disable the gyaru and pregnancy part from the cc.mod?
Open ..\www\mods\CC_Config.js with a text editor and change
CCMod_pregModEnabled = true;
to
CCMod_pregModEnabled = false;
Gyaru stuff is enabled through edicts, so by default there isn't any, so just don't enact them.
If you using decrypted version of the mod config file will be here ..\www\js\plugins\CC_Config.js

Last edited:

Dirion

Aug 1, 2017
Alright, can someone explain to me how insurances work? Reading through the thread, apparently if you buy insurance for a room it doesn't break when there's a riot. But this is obviously not true, as my shit keeps breaking even if I buy insurance for the rooms. It's getting on my nerves, and the posts regarding insurance in this thread give conflicting information too.

Can someone say how it works exactly? I would really appreciate it.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Finished my pure prisoner run, well that was grindy af. But i'm more bothered by lack of uncumming tite, finish game without Karryn orgasming even one :cry:.

The bar and receptionist side jobs were my best friend. Bar is easy 1k income, just farm it up without unlocks and then only do it when it's dropping rep. As long as you keep her clothes on, desires low she won't get any passives there.

Receptionist - it would appear that the scumbag goblin doesn't go away even if he disappears. He would just run in, whack once the suit or get kicked and immediately cum on Karryn. The good part is that he can be still shoo-ed while he is off screen and it appears to be working better then he is on screen. Shoo every 3-4 turns and he won't be coming backs and you can do receptionist job without getting any passives. I would get at least 6 order and up to 10 from the job each day but it's grind :/

Something i read in this thread and i wish to reiterate : there is no game over for exceeding the time limit, you only start losing more order increasing by 1 every other day.

dragonmaster4

Aug 28, 2020
Searched around for a bit but couldn't find much, any tips for secretary job please? Currently on a slut run and I just never get much work done, think I've topped at around +8 order in an attempt. I usually try to shoo and kick the goblins until people give their paperwork and then I ignore the goblins to work on the paperwork as quickly as possible but the goblins keep slowing her down and taking up stamina. I don't even know what a pure run is supposed to do.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Alright, can someone explain to me how insurances work? Reading through the thread, apparently if you buy insurance for a room it doesn't break when there's a riot. But this is obviously not true, as my shit keeps breaking even if I buy insurance for the rooms. It's getting on my nerves, and the posts regarding insurance in this thread give conflicting information too.

Can someone say how it works exactly? I would really appreciate it.
In short wait one day and it will be back.
Long answer: in previous builds during the riot day the status wouldn't change to subjugated after clearing out the rioters and you wouldn't be able to enact any edicts for it. Now you can and if you clean the rioters you will see that you can repair the room on same day. If you have insurance just wait and it will auto repair after you sleep.

4.60 star(s) 397 Votes