Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Alright, can someone explain to me how insurances work? Reading through the thread, apparently if you buy insurance for a room it doesn't break when there's a riot. But this is obviously not true, as my shit keeps breaking even if I buy insurance for the rooms. It's getting on my nerves, and the posts regarding insurance in this thread give conflicting information too.

Can someone say how it works exactly? I would really appreciate it.
If you buy an Insurance for a room (and make sure you don't cancel it yourself again right after) that specific room will get repaired, once you put down a Riot on that Level. So you buy as an Example, Laundry Room Insurance. If now Level 1 will Riot, that room will still break. But once you put down the Riot on that Level, the Room will get repaired by itself, without you having to buy that Edict again you just have to wait a day. If for some reason, that doesn't work for you, then something is bugged or you have modded your game.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Searched around for a bit but couldn't find much, any tips for secretary job please? Currently on a slut run and I just never get much work done, think I've topped at around +8 order in an attempt. I usually try to shoo and kick the goblins until people give their paperwork and then I ignore the goblins to work on the paperwork as quickly as possible but the goblins keep slowing her down and taking up stamina. I don't even know what a pure run is supposed to do.
+8 is fine for a Slut run. Sure you can get more, I think 15 was the most I have ever done but most of the time I am around 12 and that is usually in a pure run, since pure is easier in my opinion. Pure you have the Stats to just wait for the Goblin to get close and kick them so hard, that they run away. Now when it comes to the Work Flow, that is a much harder question. The first thing, make sure, that nobody interupts Karryn while doing Paperwork. It costs extra Stamina, to always start again. Don't use Breath without calling somebody first to you. You don't want to waste time, so use the time, it takes for Visitors to get to you to Breath.

dragonmaster4

Aug 28, 2020
+8 is fine for a Slut run. Sure you can get more, I think 15 was the most I have ever done but most of the time I am around 12 and that is usually in a pure run, since pure is easier in my opinion. Pure you have the Stats to just wait for the Goblin to get close and kick them so hard, that they run away. Now when it comes to the Work Flow, that is a much harder question. The first thing, make sure, that nobody interupts Karryn while doing Paperwork. It costs extra Stamina, to always start again. Don't use Breath without calling somebody first to you. You don't want to waste time, so use the time, it takes for Visitors to get to you to Breath.
Okay, awesome. Thank you very much, that helps a lot because I was seriously considering not repairing it for when I later do a pure run because I was not understanding how to do this well.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Interesting, are you unarmed build by any chance or str based? Because for me (pure run, agi based) the goblins wouldn't leave after kicking, it would take couple of kicks. But i just recalled that i did get a passive that was related to Karryn kicking said amount of times from the receptionist job.
Do you know how much order you get from fans? I would get more order from the job then processed visitors so they must be giving some but certainly not 1 per fan. Maybe it's better to decline fans if you only want order?

Last edited:
Reactions: dragonmaster4

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Interesting, are you unarmed build by any chance or str based? Because for me (pure run, agi based) the goblins wouldn't leave after kicking, it would take couple of kicks. But i just recalled that i did get a passive that was related to Karryn kicking said amount of times from the receptionist job.
Do you know how much order you get from fans? I would get more order from the job then processed visitors so they must be giving some but certainly not 1 per fan. Maybe it's better to decline fans if you only want order?
Well, I tend to go for Agi and Dex in my Pure builds. Now sure it is true, that sometimes, a Goblins needs 2 or 3 kicks but at least for me, that is rare. When it comes to Fans, I don't know how they affect Order. I only tend to call them, if I have downtime because I am waiting for someone to finish writing their papers or if only Fans are left.

Reactions: dragonmaster4

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Goblin HP range from ~300 weaklings/normal to over ~700 (wanted/rare type), they level up as days passes and # of riots so these numbers tend to go up, but Goblin level up mainly their AGI, not their HP. Some rare goblin type have OP (Overblow protection) so don't bother trying to score a lucky critical on them.

Equip str boosting acc or level up str to up kick damage, dex + accuracy acc and leveling acc to accurately kick them. Agi acc and Agi level to move before them so you can optimally kick them 2 time in a row.

To lure them in, Greeting, Processing Papers and Radio call actions are sure way to RNG trick them into moving forward, let them come right behind Karryn before kicking them (So you can kick them 2 times consecutively). If you kick them as they're next to you, they run away, which is not ideal, Lure them in! (Can only be used if your agi greater than them, and you need a shitload of Agi if you chose the wrong goblin/orc problem edicts, trust me, it's no joke)

About orders gained, it's complicated, but use this simple formula from me:
Papers done - Order gained
1 - 1
2 - 2
3 - 3
4 - 4/5
5 - 5/6
6 - 6/7
7- 7/8
8 - 8/9
9 - 9/10/11
10 - 12
11 - 13
12 - 14
so on, but I doubt most players have time to score more than 12 peoples while dealing with goblins, pure build or not.

Elgate

Jun 9, 2017
I plan on playing this game again, anyone's got advice on how to avoid heavy frinding? I remember that there was a lot of it when I last played it. Is there a way to lower it?

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I plan on playing this game again, anyone's got advice on how to avoid heavy frinding? I remember that there was a lot of it when I last played it. Is there a way to lower it?
Play secretary, you can play at your leisure or you can even speedrun the game in 2 hours. If anything else, you can use the cheatmenu provided by Krude

Reactions: eugene67

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
CHEAT MENU for Karryn's Prison

Okay, here's another modification for emerladCoder's Cheat Menu, incorporting the changes of both Sentalion and Abdalmaus who posted here, with some additional modifications.
It's still really clunky to use, even though i removed some things that don't seem to work in KP, but i have zero knowledge of either JavaScript or HTML, so this is the best i can do since a proper GUI is out of my league.

Last update: 08 Jan 2022
View attachment 1586860

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Install by following the included readme. I changed it to be loaded via the game's mods feature, so it won't get overwritten by game updates, unless an update changes the mods.txt file.

Open up the cheat menu in-game by pressing 1 (not on NumPad), and navigate the panels with 2 and 3.
Also try pressing F9 for a handy in-game window to see or edit variables and switches much more easily than via the cheat menu :whistle:

Highlights include a working cheat for Edict Points, Corruption, Order and all that good stuff, as well as controlling enemies' and own pleasure and stamina.
Here's some stuff that's changed / new:

All the default cheat menu stuff is still there, like a Teleport feature, changing the game's Switches and Variables, a gold cheat / money cheat, No clip, god mode etc... These work pretty well, but poke around at the others at your own risk! It's a good idea to back up your save before you mess around with this.

Enough talk, here's a small preview:
View attachment 1565771 View attachment 1569415 View attachment 1574317

Can you add sensivity control in this cheat menu mod?

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Here is a fresh save file for a virgin run

edit: Infos
Its normal mode
Virgin Run
And splitted into multiple save file folders for each section

(Blunt-Dex Run with Stamina. Pussy sensisitivy and -desires)
Best save,many thanks for this

Krude

Dec 21, 2021
Can you add sensivity control in this cheat menu mod?
Long answer:
Karryn's sensitivities are not fixed and saved values like stamina or that stuff, every time the game checks sensitivity it's calculated from all of her passives, titles, desires and buffs/debuffs. So even if i implement an option to, for example, edit mouth sensitivity (which i could), the very next time an enemy leers at her mouth or does anything else mouth-related the game recalculates and updates the value and overwrites your changes, so it would have no effect.

Short answer: no

The only way you can change sensitivities is by editing your passives and desires

Reactions: eugene67

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Long answer:
Karryn's sensitivities are not fixed and saved values like stamina or that stuff, every time the game checks sensitivity it's calculated from all of her passives, titles, desires and buffs/debuffs. So even if i implement an option to, for example, edit mouth sensitivity (which i could), the very next time an enemy leers at her mouth or does anything else mouth-related the game recalculates and updates the value and overwrites your changes, so it would have no effect.

Short answer: no

The only way you can change sensitivities is by editing your passives and desires
Okay,many thanks

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Krude :
Some points in your cheat menu have no text or are they still in Chinese or there is nothing at all except numbers. Is this a bug or a feature?

Krude

Dec 21, 2021
I'm not sure. I'd need to see a screenshot maybe of some text missing. Which panels are we talking about?

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I'm not sure. I'd need to see a screenshot maybe of some text missing. Which panels are we talking about?
Most of what he's talking about is present in the F9 menu, it's in Japanese, not Chinese.
It's flag and switch triggers, best not touch if people don't know anything about it.

Krude

Dec 21, 2021
Oh, if it's the F9 menu, it displays all the developer's variables and switches. Which means the descriptions come straight from the game files, not from the cheat menu. The devs titled these, which is why some of them are in Japanese (it's a Japanese game after all).

How the developer uses these variables is up to them, so they could be using some that have no name, or not be using some that are named. Some of these are useful (like the switches for 'night mode') and some of them won't work at all (like variables for corruption or guard aggression). It's best to use the 1 menu to change those.

edit: yeah after seeing the screenshots, it's the developer switches / variables. The names for those are set somewhere in \www\data\System.json and are done by Remtairy

Reactions: Yukihirou

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Oh, if it's the F9 menu, it displays all the developer's variables and switches. Which means the descriptions come straight from the game files, not from the cheat menu. The devs titled these, which is why some of them are in Japanese (it's a Japanese game after all).

How the developer uses these variables is up to them, so they could be using some that have no name, or not be using some that are named. Some of these are useful (like the switches for 'night mode') and some of them won't work at all (like variables for corruption or guard aggression). It's best to use the 1 menu to change those.
Okay,i Understand thanks

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
How can you reduce the amount of pleasure you get? or How to reduce the Bliss effect of orgasms?

4.60 star(s) 397 Votes