ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
How can you reduce the amount of pleasure you get? or How to reduce the Bliss effect of orgasms?
I know there are some passives that you can get that reduce the Bliss effect of orgasms, I can't recall which of the top of my head. I don't know if anything besides passives affects it. I'm fairly sure pleasure damage is calculated based on the stats of the enemy attacking, the sensitivity of whatever spot is being affected, as well as Karryn's Endurance. Some passives also effect pleasure gain. Pleasure gain has a rather lot of things that can affect it.

Reactions: Asenaris

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
If you're using the cheat mod i uploaded: did you read the ReadMe, as the name implies? Because there's already a FAQ section mentioning this in the ReadMe:

Code:
Q: I don't seem to get the passive bonuses from titles I unlocked???
A: After adding or removing any titles, enter and exit the "Equip" screen at least once to update the changes.
Even if the stats display doesn't change immediately, the bonuses apply.
Nope, I haven't tried out your cheat mod yet. I'll give it a go, cheers mate.

Edit: Gave it a go and it's working as intended. Great work man, much appreciated for sharing this.

Last edited:

Vexstear

Jan 7, 2019
Krude
Awesome work on the Cheat Menu! Once again, thank you!
Finally had some time to play and I'm loving it.

I think the alcohol value is not increasing by the amount set. Mine jumps from 0 to 114.42, then goes to 228.84 (if set to Amount 10, it goes to 1258.62)
I'm surely using v7.

EDIT 1: Another thing is about the option to set enemies' HP. I remember I had to set it probably to "allMembers" somewhere so even the defeated ones would get affect. This is because sometimes you can sabotage yourself by setting their health to 0 and then not being able to select any skill, as there's no target or end a turn under some conditions. I'm adding a screenshot where I'm stuck.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
EDIT 2: This is the bit of code where I change it to false to avoid this problem with setting enemy HP to 0.

Here are some things that I wrote intending to do when I travel back home in 2 months
Posting in case you could or would like do them, so they serve as a suggestion

Last edited:
Reactions: Konpon

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Still learning this game mechanic, but there is passive "victim of $ex counterattack, wide open pu$$y, and kicks literally full of holes" that state enemy sexual counterattack.
Oh that.

To get that passive you just have to keep trying to do the balls kick when you are strip naked. The enemies will counter with a grab and rape her with her standing up or even carrying her depending on monster. Yetis will carry sex her. I think orcs and humans will have her with her leg up and fuck her standing. I don't know if it works on goblins, slimes, or werewolves. I also don't know if you need the pussy at 100 for it work or not. I am assuming you probably do.

Reactions: eugene67

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Ahh yes CCmod is FINALLY updated. Now everyone can shut the fuck up lol.
When/where was it updated? The repo hasn't been updated in over a month. Edit: Okay, so someone forked the repo, and updated that.

Last edited:

KishudarK

Aug 18, 2018
Can anyone help me edit the .js to make Karryn's pussy permanently dry? Or any other way to make her avoid having pussy sex.

ClockworkRBD

Dec 15, 2017
the original one by chainchariot hasn't been updated in over a month. the alternate branch where wyldspace has been working has been updated to v1.0.2a
I'm not too knowledgeable about Github. How does one get that alternate branch? I checked the branches tab and didn't see it.

someguy4567

Jun 21, 2018
the original one by chainchariot hasn't been updated in over a month. the alternate branch where wyldspace has been working has been updated to v1.0.2a
Oh I'm aware. It's just the ccMod isn't updated yet because if it were, the mod would have goth Karryn.

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
Wym, I'm curious because that's how steam is now lol. Their new policy is allowing any games and is now a more of a vote with your wallet. No censorship from what I've seen. (If you think of past games BEFORE this new policy was implemented then yea, but now adays all games are uncensored).
I think they still dont allow bestiality and a few other fetishes

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
I'm not too knowledgeable about Github. How does one get that alternate branch? I checked the branches tab and didn't see it.
It's one of the many forks .
The one unofficially updated to work with the latest game is forked by in the dev branch .

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
I believe game is so good mainly from title alone. Of course we all know it really is a 'Karen's' prison and everyone likes to see a Karen be put into her place. There is just that poetic justice in the double meaning behind the title alone.

4.60 star(s) 399 Votes