Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
stats too? cuz wouldn't my corruption carry over too? or does carry over corruption not count against the achievement
No, all edicts and corruption get erased, anything related to floors get restarted, you carry over tittles, passives, levels and sex experiences.

Alenin

Oct 13, 2017
I am currently using the unofficial mod by wyldspace but I can't figure out how to disable features I don't want to use. I originally thought it was the mods.txt but whenever I change a mods status from true to false the game wont start anymore, it just stays loading forever. Is there another way of doing it? Or is just a version issue?

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
I am currently using the unofficial mod by wyldspace but I can't figure out how to disable features I don't want to use. I originally thought it was the mods.txt but whenever I change a mods status from true to false the game wont start anymore, it just stays loading forever. Is there another way of doing it? Or is just a version issue?
You have to change the .js file with Note++

Snowy_Chapel

Jan 4, 2022
Toggle the variables in the CC_config file in the mods folder.

Reactions: Alenin

BennyAgus

Jan 23, 2018
Is there a way to make her susceptible to vaginal and anal rapes but with her being completely unwilling?

Because at the end of my playthrough, she became a complete slut. . . I'd like a change of pace

d8games

Jan 3, 2020

Hello Wardens!

A few announcements today!

First, Steam Trading Cards are now out available for Karryn's Prison!!!
Collect them out and get yourself your very own Karryn badge, background and emoticon!

Second, patch notes for v.1.0.3!
  • Added experimental code to reduce tiny micro stutter when text is drawn onto the screen, credits to Chuck#3076 on Discord for the code!
  • The skill order during the Waitress side job is now more static so that it's easier to develop muscle memory for where each skill located at all times.
  • Pressing down the CTRL key will now also speed up battles just like the confirm key.
  • Pressing down the PageDown key set in Keyboard Config, or the Shoulder Right button set in Gamepad Config, will now speed up battles just like the confirm key.
  • Pressing down the PageDown key set in Keyboard Config, or the Shoulder Right button set in Gamepad Config, will now speed up speed up text during cutscenes just like the CTRL key.
  • Fixed a bug during the Toilet side activity where too many bathroom goers might be getting spawned in during a riot.
  • Fixed a bug with 'Reality Marble' Willpower Skill not working properly.
  • Fixed a bug with 'Rimjob' Sexual Skill not being usable on angry targets.
  • Fixed a bug with the requirement for the 'Bar Enforcer' Title.
  • Fixed a bug preventing access to the Credits and Jukebox room during Free Play Mode.
  • Fixed 'Boobs Sensation' Passive's name and text being incorrect in the English version.
  • Fixed 'Masochistic Voluntary Pillory Slave' Passive's effect description being incorrect.
  • Fixed other minor bugs.
  • Corrected minor typos.
ANY SHARE PLEASE

Hmas

Jun 24, 2019
Is there a way to make her susceptible to vaginal and anal rapes but with her being completely unwilling?

Because at the end of my playthrough, she became a complete slut. . . I'd like a change of pace
It's pretty much one of the game's conceits. The reason you keep desires low to prevent them from happening is to imply it only happens when she secretly wants it.

Reactions: Yukihirou and Rize

Lewd Dragons

Jul 22, 2021

Hello Wardens!

A few announcements today!

First, Steam Trading Cards are now out available for Karryn's Prison!!!
Collect them out and get yourself your very own Karryn badge, background and emoticon!

Second, patch notes for v.1.0.3!
  • Added experimental code to reduce tiny micro stutter when text is drawn onto the screen, credits to Chuck#3076 on Discord for the code!
  • The skill order during the Waitress side job is now more static so that it's easier to develop muscle memory for where each skill located at all times.
  • Pressing down the CTRL key will now also speed up battles just like the confirm key.
  • Pressing down the PageDown key set in Keyboard Config, or the Shoulder Right button set in Gamepad Config, will now speed up battles just like the confirm key.
  • Pressing down the PageDown key set in Keyboard Config, or the Shoulder Right button set in Gamepad Config, will now speed up speed up text during cutscenes just like the CTRL key.
  • Fixed a bug during the Toilet side activity where too many bathroom goers might be getting spawned in during a riot.
  • Fixed a bug with 'Reality Marble' Willpower Skill not working properly.
  • Fixed a bug with 'Rimjob' Sexual Skill not being usable on angry targets.
  • Fixed a bug with the requirement for the 'Bar Enforcer' Title.
  • Fixed a bug preventing access to the Credits and Jukebox room during Free Play Mode.
  • Fixed 'Boobs Sensation' Passive's name and text being incorrect in the English version.
  • Fixed 'Masochistic Voluntary Pillory Slave' Passive's effect description being incorrect.
  • Fixed other minor bugs.
  • Corrected minor typos.
ANY SHARE PLEASE
No changes to the awful grindy money generation, I sleep.

On that note, is it universally agreed that getting money is too much of a grind? Or is there some super secret non-cheat technique to get massive funds?

Reactions: LittleDemon
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes