chillybop

Sep 30, 2019
A few questions that I have:

1. When either me or a prisoner starts a sex scene, should I try to keep her desires in check or do I just let them run rampant? I usually don't bother trying to lower them once sex starts.
2. I find very hard to start sex scenes by myself, even with the +10 agility accessory her stats get so low when she's ready for sex that most prisoners act before her and initiate the scene themselves, that's one of the reasons I just can't get the light kick skill.
3. Once a sex scene starts, is there any way to "break free" from it without making the prisoner cum?

Thanks in advance!

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
1. When either me or a prisoner starts a sex scene,
prisoner starts when karryn desire requirement are met and he can perform relative action. you can see requirements on hearts in battle.
you start when desire requirements are met and karryn has sex skills

Once a sex scene starts, is there any way to "break free" from it without making the prisoner cum?
i doubt it. coz it seems you can't lower karryn desires past some critical point if action has already started.

tldr you control what action you want and what you don't want by using her mind and suppressing/releasing desires.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
yes we know but dont want to use mod if someone can provide the old file or just put screenshot........................
Go to Steam Guides, then. They have the "List of Titles" guide there. It lists all the current version titles as is, since all titles come with the description on how you got them nowadays.

Last edited:

Nobu

Aug 8, 2016
Please, use the search bar, on the first post you can find a great mod.
I don't want the mod cause I don't wanna mess my game files. I want to unlock them myself. I just wanna know the criteria to unlock the titles. I've been using the search bar and I can't find any, that's why I asked.

Go to Steam Guides, then. They have the "List of Titles" guide there. It lists all the current version titles as is, since all titles come with the description on how you got them nowadays.
Thanks.

Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017
My biggest complaint is definitely also the side games, but not as in the gameplay itself, but how much time you suddenly need to invest if you want to make full use of them. Thinking about it, I wish the sidegames were implemented as something you can do only every few days.

So for example after not having done a minigame for e.g. 5 days, the player is given the option in your room to help out at the bar/reception/strip club on the next day (if you have the edict). If chosen, the following day would have no riot and after leaving your room, you're automically teleported to the bar/reception/strip bar and after your shift ends, you get teleported to your room and cant leave until you go to bed or masturbate. No order would be subtracted (simply stays the same) and you would just reap the benefits from the job. So money for the waitress job, extra order for the secretary job and maybe decreased riot chance for the next 5 days for the stripper job. The amount of benefit would obviously depend on how well you do your job (and for how many minutes) and how often you have done the job (reputation) as it is now.

So because its now limited, the rewards could be greatly increased and not feel like a waste of time for the player. Furthermore the player would be incentivised to choose based on their actual needs. I could imagine the waitress job being good at the beginning for money generation, the waitress job being important when landing on a new floor (to not lose) and the stripper job being a late game option, once gold is not as important anymore. Alternatively you could just concentrate all edict points on a single sidejob to increase its benefit to the max.

This would really help making the minigames feel less stale. Like, they aren't super bad as minigames, but certainly not good enough to put literal hours into them, as you do now if you try to maximise your profits for the day.

Just some thoughts.

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
to be honest this game is their crown jewel now, if it was my game i would slowly make DLCs for really cheap(5-6 dollar cheap) while working on new and improved new game. Would boosts sales more and keep some sort of cash flow, not to mention at this time and age where people literally sell DLCs like average indie game price
This has been my thinking since the 9.bJ Beta. They can keep this GOING for ATLEAST 1 1/2 years. just add a few new side jobs, and costume switching for existing jobs but not the entire game (Different outfit for waitress and what not).

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
I don't want the mod cause I don't wanna mess my game files. I want to unlock them myself. I just wanna know the criteria to unlock the titles. I've been using the search bar and I can't find any, that's why I asked.

Thanks.
You don't have to mess with anything, just pate files, add some lines on a .txt, press P and you get the list of every tittle and passive, requirements and the possibility to unlock them

Reactions: Yukihirou

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
It's nice to hear there will be another side job, those are the best part of the game.
Let's hope it won't end with gym - nurse, teacher and lifeguard Karryn, sure want to see them all.

Reactions: Yukihirou
May 18, 2020
lol players already backing dlc abuse by devs
:HideThePain:
At this point I have 80 hours+ in this game. That is more than I got on cyberpunk and the gap will only grow till expansions release for that. The only thing I want is more content to this gem of a game. Already purchased Rem's other game to support them. This is not a game that hits 1 gig with poorly compressed files. If you like the taste you don't mind the grind either. It has mod support. If asking for dlc is abuse what is the avg gaming industry? WW2 warcrime?

ZeroSaber39

Mar 10, 2020
I wonder if the gym will be a actual job like Waitress, Secretary and Stripper where some asks her for help with the gym or something she does on her own like the bathroom.

I kind of think the second makes more sense because the inmates in this freaking prison clearly don't need anyone to help them workout. So I imagine it might end up being more of a Karryn is just trying to use the gym on her own but people keep coming by to stare at/harass her.

barranco

Nov 18, 2018
It has been probably answered before, but it's a mess to search through this thread.
How do I make a slut build? I started going for dexterity and strenght, at first going for only attacks and slowly started to fight with sexual skills. The problem is that Karryn's is too weak now, she starts fucking the enemies but they keep calling more enemies and Karryn cums every 3 sexual attacks and lose all her energy and therefore lose the fights in like 3-4 orgasms, I can't refill the energy bar that fast with healing thoughts. What can I do so Karryn's don't cum as fast or endures more? I'm probably missing something. Also now my normal attacks deals much less damage than they used to.

Saxxy

Jun 6, 2018
It has been probably answered before, but it's a mess to search through this thread.
How do I make a slut build? I started going for dexterity and strenght, at first going for only attacks and slowly started to fight with sexual skills. The problem is that Karryn's is too weak now, she starts fucking the enemies but they keep calling more enemies and Karryn cums every 3 sexual attacks and lose all her energy and therefore lose the fights in like 3-4 orgasms, I can't refill the energy bar that fast with healing thoughts. What can I do so Karryn's don't cum as fast or endures more? I'm probably missing something. Also now my normal attacks deals much less damage than they used to.
You need mind and endurance for a slut build. Without endurance Karryn takes too much damage from sex attacks, and without mind you can't keep spamming healing thoughts

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
u dont need str for slut at all, just wasting points

you need some mind to manage desires in early game and for healing thoughts in midgame+, endurance, stamina, dexterity, energy, charm is always good to have but i don't see it crucial for now.

barranco

Nov 18, 2018
You need mind and endurance for a slut build. Without endurance Karryn takes too much damage from sex attacks, and without mind you can't keep spamming healing thoughts
And how do I train those appart from picking the edicts to get more growth, they are not like the attacks.

u dont need str for slut at all, just wasting points

you need some mind to manage desires in early game and for healing thoughts in midgame+, endurance, stamina, dexterity, energy, charm is always good to have but i don't see it crucial for now.

Do I really want to control the desires in the early game? isn't it better to let it grow to start picking the sex skills? Or will Karryn be overwhelmed before I build endurance?

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes