septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
How come there are some things that I cannot enact even if they have no requirements? I have the money and the edicts required but I can't select it

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
How come there are some things that I cannot enact even if they have no requirements? I have the money and the edicts required but I can't select it
Once you have subdued a floor you have to exit the office to receive the confirmation about it, then you go back to the office and you will be able to buy the edicts.

Reactions: RyRa²

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
Once you have subdued a floor you have to exit the office to receive the confirmation about it, then you go back to the office and you will be able to buy the edicts.
Took me a while to figure this out . A lot of code seems to run between rooms.

Lewd Dragons

Jul 22, 2021
1on5 i didnt really analize much about my play style and stuff cuz i just slutted karryn around and saved and reloaded often to do things better, my play thru is over the course of a few months playing on and off thru out the 0.8 to 1.02 version, so i didnt cheat or blitz my way thru. i just know that money is less of an issue the longer u play and the edicts r what rly matter. if u use the edict tweak/cheat for 99 or whatever edicts u still have to get lots of cash so technically u can do that and itll b only a little less of a grind. slutty karryn makes things easy eventually, tho i play on secretary mode so everythings easy anyway. i have 100+ endurance and 100+ energy and gotten many of the titles and almost all passives (except most sadism 1s and stuff, im lvl 48 and barely taken a peek down in lvl 4 and only just now got the stipper club) i didnt rly focus on any stat so karryn is probably mostly charm and endurance based, not that great for fighting or w/e, agility means u get 1st move often which will likely save ur butt often for getting most moves u want done b4 an orgasm or interruptions of npcs. also im on day 98 with around 52 hrs gameplay and only 16 rep for bar and toilet and 40 rep for receptionist, did alot of conquer and sleep getting as much as i could while reloading till i had no riots, most of the time. best explanation i can give since i am obviously an amateur at that game.
Secretary mode has a higher base income than Warden or Prisoner. A fairer income hence less grind. Also, everything is easier on Secretary because the enemies are that f'in weak. I did a pure run on that in three hours (because you don't even need to upgrade Karryn much) so going for actual prison management was unnecessary. You also don't have a timelimit so you could repeatedly grind lv1 until you had $1000000 before taking down the boss.

I didn't cheat or play with any mods. Basically, I just kept order as low as possible but not getting the gameover then do a bit of calculation on which edict is the most cost effective and goes for it. On both Secretary and Warden levels, they are not that difficult. You don't need to upgrade the lower tier edicts at all. Providing you understand how the stat work in this game and optimize which stat you want on your run.

The shop on level 2 is really broken if you upgrade them in the right order. The only sidejob that I did on my Warden virgin run was strip club. I did strip club a few time because it help prevent the riots.

To be honest, it's not like I'm good at this game or smart by any mean. I just play this game a lot since alpha so I exactly know what I'm doing lol.
You've explained nothing, again. Which edicts and when? How low did you keep your order on what floors? If you can't actually explain anything then I'll assume this is all BS.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Secretary mode has a higher base income than Warden or Prisoner. A fairer income hence less grind. Also, everything is easier on Secretary because the enemies are that f'in weak. I did a pure run on that in three hours (because you don't even need to upgrade Karryn much) so going for actual prison management was unnecessary. You also don't have a timelimit so you could repeatedly grind lv1 until you had $1000000 before taking down the boss.

You've explained nothing, again. Which edicts and when? How low did you keep your order on what floors? If you can't actually explain anything then I'll assume this is all BS.
You can do a run on Prisoner Mode in 4 hours. So I wouldn't call that grindy, it is just a thing of knowing the game. And look, you want a day by day Edict choice or what? That isn't going to get you anywhere, since you still have to play based on that correctly. When we talk about Order. Well 1st Floor I am sure, you know you can keep it as low as possible. Floor 2, don't go below 10 Order for the next day. So if you have 15 and Control -7 that is dangerously low. Floor 3 I would recommend for the next day, to not go below 25. Floor 4... well, Floor 4 you shouldn't really thinking about Order anymore and keep increasing it. But if you want to be on the safe side, just increase those numbers by 10.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
1.0.3a ))))))
v.1.0.3a
  • Fixed a bug that occurs while closing the game and reloading in the middle of the H. Ending.
  • Corrected minor typos.
1on5
I think that you must read the edicts and what they do.
You are asking for a detailed talent (edicts distribution guide). It is unlikely that anyone will do this.
Use edicts which give you orders and money and use bed at the start of the game in a secretary mode it is the fastest farming of money and edicts.
You can play on Secretary (easy mode). If you know how to use edicts you will have enough money.
CHEAT
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/
Dowload 1 file version 0.6.9.0 CHEAT for money and many others (stats, items...)
It is save corrector.
Sory
version 0.6.10 it is newer but I didnt test. I use 0.6.9.0

Last edited:

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
Guys is there a way to replace the human enemies with goblins or werewolfs..or both ?
You have to edit the troops code in the plugins folder. It's Remtairy enemies or Remtairy troops or some such. If you search this thread you should be able to find it by typing in troops. It's all manual javascript editing for each troop though unless there is a mod I don't know about.

Reactions: Kintaroe

Lewd Dragons

Jul 22, 2021
I think that you must read the edicts and what they do.
You are asking for a detailed talent (edicts distribution guide). It is unlikely that anyone will do this.
Use edicts which give you orders and money and use bed at the start of the game in a secretary mode it is the fastest farming of money and edicts.
If you'd look further back, my initial comment was on how fucking bad the money generation is which is why the game is so grindy. I'm asking for what specific edicts they used and such because if you're gonna claim this game isn't a painful grind with money, I'd like to know what you did.

You can do a run on Prisoner Mode in 4 hours. So I wouldn't call that grindy, it is just a thing of knowing the game. And look, you want a day by day Edict choice or what? That isn't going to get you anywhere, since you still have to play based on that correctly. When we talk about Order. Well 1st Floor I am sure, you know you can keep it as low as possible. Floor 2, don't go below 10 Order for the next day. So if you have 15 and Control -7 that is dangerously low. Floor 3 I would recommend for the next day, to not go below 25. Floor 4... well, Floor 4 you shouldn't really thinking about Order anymore and keep increasing it. But if you want to be on the safe side, just increase those numbers by 10.
I haven't done a full prisoner run yet but I'm aware of how it's much easier with a slut build so beating it in 4 hours wouldn't surprise me if that's what you did. Add in the farming of subsidies with Cost Saving Supervisor and I can see a possible way through.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I haven't done a full prisoner run yet but I'm aware of how it's much easier with a slut build so beating it in 4 hours wouldn't surprise me if that's what you did. Add in the farming of subsidies with Cost Saving Supervisor and I can see a possible way through.
Was actually a Pure Run. Haven't tried a full on Slut run on Prisoner Mode, on a fresh save yet since release. It's just about managing your Days well. For example, you can almost stay 20 Days on the first Floor and farm money. That helps you kick start the 2nd Floor a lot and then basically snowball the rest of the run.

Jan 24, 2018
Guys is there a way to replace the human enemies with goblins or werewolfs..or both ?
Yes there was a video on youtube about how to do it. Went into detail of how to change encounters and where to find the ID's I used the same method to also change job encounters as well.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I'm confuse, there is a Tip jar in one of the jobs?
My guess is you mean this Title.

Imperial Idol
Proof of an idol who gave over 42 handshakes to her fans.
Passive: Receptionist Fame +3 (Equip once to get effects for this playthrough)
Equip Effects: Get a small tip from handshakes, Sight Resist -30%

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes