ZeroSaber39

Mar 10, 2020
It has been probably answered before, but it's a mess to search through this thread.
How do I make a slut build? I started going for dexterity and strenght, at first going for only attacks and slowly started to fight with sexual skills. The problem is that Karryn's is too weak now, she starts fucking the enemies but they keep calling more enemies and Karryn cums every 3 sexual attacks and lose all her energy and therefore lose the fights in like 3-4 orgasms, I can't refill the energy bar that fast with healing thoughts. What can I do so Karryn's don't cum as fast or endures more? I'm probably missing something. Also now my normal attacks deals much less damage than they used to.
Honestly just keep fucking eventually you unlock her energy and Stamina will level up since it's being used constantly and eventually you will gain passive that have positive effects like reducing the energy cost of orgasms and even passives that do stuff like GIVE you energy everytime she drinks sperm, I think there is also one that gives energy when she gets creampied but not 100% sure, haven't done a slut run in a while but I know the sperm drinking passive us definitely a thing.

Also get the healing thoughts skill if you don't have it, pretty much a must have skill regardless of if you're doing combat or sex.

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
And how do I train those appart from picking the edicts to get more growth, they are not like the attacks.
every use of mind "trains" it
endurance trains passively bu receiving attacks

Do I really want to control the desires in the early game? isn't it better to let it grow to start picking the sex skills? Or will Karryn be overwhelmed before I build endurance?
yep you want coz it's impossible to fuck from start on clear run
Her desires are capped lower than 100 (don't know real numbers but suppose around 50 except one you choose before starting game that a bit higher). And you don't want her to loose fights coz of infinite petting.

So you need too manage her desires tightly to make foes cum.

Gagsly

Jan 8, 2018
so I'm guessing that the Gym side job will be available as end game content? As to not break the game balance they've been working on past years

Depressingbro

Oct 27, 2019
You can play on Secretary (easy mode). If you know how to use edicts you will have enough money.
CHEAT
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/
Dowload 1 file version 0.6.9.0 CHEAT for money and many others (stats, items...)
It is save corrector.
Sory
version 0.6.10 it is newer but I didnt test. I use 0.6.9.0
Thanks for the question I update my cheats after that)))
can i add edict points?

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
1on5 i didnt really analize much about my play style and stuff cuz i just slutted karryn around and saved and reloaded often to do things better, my play thru is over the course of a few months playing on and off thru out the 0.8 to 1.02 version, so i didnt cheat or blitz my way thru. i just know that money is less of an issue the longer u play and the edicts r what rly matter. if u use the edict tweak/cheat for 99 or whatever edicts u still have to get lots of cash so technically u can do that and itll b only a little less of a grind. slutty karryn makes things easy eventually, tho i play on secretary mode so everythings easy anyway. i have 100+ endurance and 100+ energy and gotten many of the titles and almost all passives (except most sadism 1s and stuff, im lvl 48 and barely taken a peek down in lvl 4 and only just now got the stipper club) i didnt rly focus on any stat so karryn is probably mostly charm and endurance based, not that great for fighting or w/e, agility means u get 1st move often which will likely save ur butt often for getting most moves u want done b4 an orgasm or interruptions of npcs. also im on day 98 with around 52 hrs gameplay and only 16 rep for bar and toilet and 40 rep for receptionist, did alot of conquer and sleep getting as much as i could while reloading till i had no riots, most of the time. best explanation i can give since i am obviously an amateur at that game.

Last edited:

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
I wonder if the gym will be a actual job like Waitress, Secretary and Stripper where some asks her for help with the gym or something she does on her own like the bathroom.

I kind of think the second makes more sense because the inmates in this freaking prison clearly don't need anyone to help them workout. So I imagine it might end up being more of a Karryn is just trying to use the gym on her own but people keep coming by to stare at/harass her.
i think considering she can b stronger and better than any1 in the story (considering the descriptions of many of her training edicts and stuff its mostly the entire empire backing her training and combining into 1 capable person, so she would end up passing on at least 1/2 the secret training shes been using herself) theres good reason for some1 to ask for her to b a workout trainer, also for the hobos, nerds and others that want to lose weight and put on muscle, again also secretly many want to do it to impress her or b capable of defeating her at least :) lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ZeroSaber39

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
... Please read at least the last few pages of the thread? They just announced they are going to add another side job in the gym, and people have been talking about it
When this game get a last fix patch :D ?

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
When this game get a last fix patch :D ?
It's not gonna be the last patch for this game, for sure. What with the official mod support and the big news they got from this side of the industry... whatever else the Rem/Sachinama dynamic duo has cooking, it will be quite the treat!

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
It's not gonna be the last patch for this game, for sure. What with the official mod support and the big news they got from this side of the industry... whatever else the Rem/Sachinama dynamic duo has cooking, it will be quite the treat!
This dev from hell him can't make one big fix?

Harbin238

Sep 7, 2021
i think considering she can b stronger and better than any1 in the story (considering the descriptions of many of her training edicts and stuff its mostly the entire empire backing her training and combining into 1 capable person, so she would end up passing on at least 1/2 the secret training shes been using herself) theres good reason for some1 to ask for her to b a workout trainer, also for the hobos, nerds and others that want to lose weight and put on muscle, again also secretly many want to do it to impress her or b capable of defeating her at least :) lol
Whatever it is I hope it isn't yoga related tbh. The poses are probably the easiest to sexualize/make lewd but we already have the stripclub for that.

Reactions: chris18

Hipz

May 25, 2019
Neither of you explained anything so I assume you both used CCmod or edited the game's values to cheat. What lvs did you do what? How much cash did you get and what edicts produced it? The lack of explanation makes everything you say sound like bullshit. If you didn't grind or cheat, explain how.
I didn't cheat or play with any mods. Basically, I just kept order as low as possible but not getting the gameover then do a bit of calculation on which edict is the most cost effective and goes for it. On both Secretary and Warden levels, they are not that difficult. You don't need to upgrade the lower tier edicts at all. Providing you understand how the stat work in this game and optimize which stat you want on your run.

The shop on level 2 is really broken if you upgrade them in the right order. The only sidejob that I did on my Warden virgin run was strip club. I did strip club a few time because it help prevent the riots.

To be honest, it's not like I'm good at this game or smart by any mean. I just play this game a lot since alpha so I exactly know what I'm doing lol.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes