campfap

Jul 31, 2017
No changes to the awful grindy money generation, I sleep.

On that note, is it universally agreed that getting money is too much of a grind? Or is there some super secret non-cheat technique to get massive funds?
Keeping your Order low will increase your Subsidies. You shouldn't have money problems if you keep your Order just a bit above your Control.
Starting a new game, the first thing you wanna do is sleep a few days to get your order down.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Keeping your Order low will increase your Subsidies. You shouldn't have money problems if you keep your Order just a bit above your Control.
Starting a new game, the first thing you wanna do is sleep a few days to get your order down.
Not true. You can train yourself in first two rooms, just need to drag battles for longer period for maximum xp grind. first two rooms yield something like +2-4 order.

IMO sleeping first week early is for vets who already have some money and order titles unlocked.

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
Yeah, these values are updated constantly. Therefore you need to tweak the code.

Tweaking side job values
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i was hoping to find a tweak to increase incremental values from 1 per shift to 10 or something, but this is good too, ill use it after i get maxed. :)

Hipz

May 25, 2019

On that note, is it universally agreed that getting money is too much of a grind? Or is there some super secret non-cheat technique to get massive funds?
It depends on what level of difficulty you are playing. If you are playing on Prisoner mode difficulty... Yes, it's a nightmare of a grind. On the other hand, both Secretary and Warden difficulty are rather easy. You don't even need to do any side jobs for money if you know what you are doing.

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
It depends on what level of difficulty you are playing. If you are playing on Prisoner mode difficulty... Yes, it's a nightmare of a grind. On the other hand, both Secretary and Warden difficulty are rather easy. You don't even need to do any side jobs for money if you know what you are doing.
agreed, ive got 40k now and difficult to use it up, mostly cuz im getting 4.6k+ per day. this is ofc mostly cuz ive got alot of edicts bought and some what left 1/2 of training and lvl 3 for last, have +7 control each day, 100 order 24/7, tho another 10 days and ill have every edict. so technically ive got end game riches and all. it is difficult during the 1st and 2nd floors while low lvl with few edicts bought, but as u upgrade and progress it ofc gets much easier, especially if ur corrupt. then u can focus on things that give u the most subsidies and reduce expenses lol (the artisan meal is a godsend with the -33% fatigue gain every 2nd day and along with the other perks u get to choose like +50% exp every 1st day too)

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
That and Karryn in a nurse outfit is hot.
heres hoping for a nurse ward massage parlor in the med lab/infirmary some day, i remember it was implied or referenced somewhere about how she could give massages and medical help to inmates and all in the infirmary. so ive been checking if i could access the infirmary every update, always closed. also ive always wondered about that 1 rouge in the item shop that escapes, is that just some aesthetic thing? similar to talking with every1 there, or does he have an actual function like some how being able to talk with him and mayb get something for it lol

Last edited:

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
heres hoping for a nurse ward massage parlor in the med lab some day, i remember it was implied or referenced somewhere about how she could give massages and medical help to inmates and all in the infirmary. so ive been checking if i could access the infirmary every update, always closed. also ive always wondered about that 1 rouge in the item shop that escapes, is that just some aesthetic thing? similar to talking with every1 there, or does he have an actual function like some how being able to talk with him and mayb get something for it lol
to be honest this game is their crown jewel now, if it was my game i would slowly make DLCs for really cheap(5-6 dollar cheap) while working on new and improved new game. Would boosts sales more and keep some sort of cash flow, not to mention at this time and age where people literally sell DLCs like average indie game price

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: chris18 and NekoPi

ThemApples

Aug 18, 2021
Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.0.3 FULL - Download: ( )
PIXELDRAIN
Looking at SteamDB, it seems they pushed the update, then a few hours later did a rollback and pushed another update. It's possible these files have something wrong with them.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Looking at SteamDB, it seems they pushed the update, then a few hours later did a rollback and pushed another update. It's possible these files have something wrong with them.
It was uploaded only after all those changes were made and I also tested it with no issues.

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019

Side jobs. You can make good money off of tips in the bar. Reception can also give some good gold if you get the correct title for it (but this one is super grindy so ehhhh). And the strip club can throw thousands of gold at you in a single shift later one if you can do it right.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I honestly dont see what ppl like about this game. Art is good and shit but the gameplay is so grindy and there is no plot or story writing to the sex scenes. Watching the same playdough pussy fingering animation for the 276th time with no plot and panic wanking in battle cause you‘re about to loose your 10 hour run for the third time is what ppl are into i guess. I wish i never bought this shit.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
This game is awesome, also, nurse, gym and teacher sidejob would be fantastic
What would be additionally fun is being able to wear all the side job outfits everywhere. Though, it would be a lot of work given that they all have clothing malfunction stages to cover, across every general action from combat and cutscenes.

awjdgdfg

Apr 26, 2020
aah ok. what about CC mod? Does it still work? there's only one mod that I want to use and that's exhibitionist mod. I don't understand why it doesn't work. Do you know how to make it work?
as far as i know u can use 1.0.2 ccmod with voice lines. plus cheat engine for gold and switches. what i did used the encrypted thing and put release file www in it idk if it help with ur problem but here to hoping. ( also did it when the game had its first 1.0 release and it worked then}

War1926

Aug 29, 2020
I honestly dont see what ppl like about this game. Art is good and shit but the gameplay is so grindy and there is no plot or story writing to the sex scenes. Watching the same playdough pussy fingering animation for the 276th time with no plot and panic wanking in battle cause you‘re about to loose your 10 hour run for the third time is what ppl are into i guess. I wish i never bought this shit.
What can we say the Bar for hentai games is like very freaking low and only a few 3D games are you know actual games and have many animations and shit.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
You can play on Secretary (easy mode). If you know how to use edicts you will have enough money.
CHEAT
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/
Dowload 1 file version 0.6.9.0 CHEAT for money and many others (stats, items...)
It is save corrector.
Sory
version 0.6.10 it is newer but I didnt test. I use 0.6.9.0
Thanks for the question I update my cheats after that)))

Lewd Dragons

Jul 22, 2021
No, you need to switch your title to "Newbie" so you can farm easier XP those first seven days. Even then, Subsidies stop being viable after you beat the 2nd floor when you are on threat of double riots which could lead to a game over if your Order is too low.

agreed, ive got 40k now and difficult to use it up, mostly cuz im getting 4.6k+ per day. this is ofc mostly cuz ive got alot of edicts bought and some what left 1/2 of training and lvl 3 for last, have +7 control each day, 100 order 24/7, tho another 10 days and ill have every edict. so technically ive got end game riches and all. it is difficult during the 1st and 2nd floors while low lvl with few edicts bought, but as u upgrade and progress it ofc gets much easier, especially if ur corrupt. then u can focus on things that give u the most subsidies and reduce expenses lol (the artisan meal is a godsend with the -33% fatigue gain every 2nd day and along with the other perks u get to choose like +50% exp every 1st day too)
Neither of you explained anything so I assume you both used CCmod or edited the game's values to cheat. What lvs did you do what? How much cash did you get and what edicts produced it? The lack of explanation makes everything you say sound like bullshit. If you didn't grind or cheat, explain how.

Side jobs. You can make good money off of tips in the bar. Reception can also give some good gold if you get the correct title for it (but this one is super grindy so ehhhh). And the strip club can throw thousands of gold at you in a single shift later one if you can do it right.
The Bar is a joke. Even with titty flashing and drinking enabled, I've only generated roughly 300g per run. Not worth the time to complete.
I keep hearing about a "Receptionist" tip jar but I've never come across it and nobody responded when I asked it a few posts ago so I'll mark it as "Irrelevant".
"Strip Club can throw thousands of gold". You're gonna need to explain how you're getting thousands of gold in a job where tipping is banned by the Lizardman.

Reactions: chris18
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes