AbosluteScrub

Jun 1, 2020
How to change how much reputation you gain from sidejobs? Saw it mentioned here a couple pages earlier but can't find it. Search function not helping much either.

Nov 20, 2019
what does corruption do? im going for the holy maiden pure ending will it negatively affect that? also there is an achievement for no corruption built up but clearly it doesn't actually mean that as you start with 2 does it just mean no new corruption? and if that's the case does that mean i cant buy any rings? since doing that gives you some?

Last edited:

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
Hey I put imported saves on my save folder but it doesn't appear in the game. How can I make it so they load on my game???

Thx!

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
The game still surprises me how unfair it can be. Does the enemy generator limit their power somehow or is it full out RNG?
Trying myself with challenge run no save scumming and i've been breezing through. I was worried on my first riot but it was no problem. Got myself combat upgrades another riot - guard? no problem, another room same, and then this happened : Leveled thug , yellow thug and special name thug :HideThePain:.

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
The game still surprises me how unfair it can be. Does the enemy generator limit their power somehow or is it full out RNG?
Trying myself with challenge run no save scumming and i've been breezing through. I was worried on my first riot but it was no problem. Got myself combat upgrades another riot - guard? no problem, another room same, and then this happened : Leveled thug , yellow thug and special name thug :HideThePain:.
have u poisoned their meals?

igotnostuffs

Nov 10, 2019
what does corruption do? im going for the holy maiden pure ending will it negatively affect that? also there is an achievement for no corruption built up but clearly it doesn't actually mean that as you start with 2 does it just mean no new corruption? and if that's the case does that mean i cant buy any rings? since doing that gives you some?
it doesnt affect the ending but it does give you a title for not gaining anymore corruption after clearing the game.
also Yep, you cannot shop if you want that title.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
wow dude not cool, i wanted to check the title/passives files but it is replaced by some external 3rd party mode i dont want to install, anyone has the old file?

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
wow dude not cool, i wanted to check the title/passives files but it is replaced by some external 3rd party mode i dont want to install, anyone has the old file?

4.60 star(s) 399 Votes