Taxx

Apr 19, 2018
Having trouble playing the game. any h-scene has a "TypeError: this.passiveStatesRaw (...) contains is not a function" causing the game to freeze. Any idea whats wrong?

Hipz

May 25, 2019
You've explained nothing, again. Which edicts and when? How low did you keep your order on what floors? If you can't actually explain anything then I'll assume this is all BS.
OK cool story bro. Enjoy the game

In all seriousness, believe what you want to believe. I'm too lazy to explain anything in details lol. However, if you know what search functionality on this webboard is... give it a try will ya? There are many people explain their strategy in a great details several times on this forum. I believe there are guides on steam community as well.

biggestdickT

Apr 27, 2020
So after a few days, Karryn's pleasure started rising by 1% with each attack against an enemy. Where is that coming from and why? and is there any way to reduce pleasure other than sex or orgasm?

having a hard time finding information about the game mechanics anywhere lol

Edit: also wondering where to view other stats mentioned ingame but that have no presence in the menus, such as Sadism or Cockiness

Last edited:

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
So after a few days, Karryn's pleasure started rising by 1% with each attack against an enemy. Where is that coming from and why? and is there any way to reduce pleasure other than sex or orgasm?

having a hard time finding information about the game mechanics anywhere lol

Edit: also wondering where to view other stats mentioned ingame but that have no presence in the menus, such as Sadism or Cockiness
The pleasure comes from sadism. Both sadism and masochism are shown in the 'tertiary' menu tab under 'sex levels'. You'll almost always want to buy all 'publish X' edicts and by doing so you will automatically unlock the info in the menu. You should be able to reduce the pleasure by increasing your endurance skill. Cockiness percentage is displayed after each battle.

biggestdickT

Apr 27, 2020
Thanks for the info! Is there anywhere I can find out what everything does? As an example, a full explanation of Charm and its effects on other mechanics? Or what exactly cockiness does, I can see the % but no idea what it even is.
There is just so much going on in this game and the learning curve isnt exactly easy with so little information within the game itself.

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
The inmates are gonna have a hard (not boner hard) time with the gym side job. Imagine jerking off/getting jerked off while lifting weights & doing cardio. HA!, this could be where 'the drugs' edict would come into effect.

Here's the order (from the least to most efficient) in which I believe would find it difficult to catch up with Karryn

1. Homeless (Forget it! your smegma wouldn't help a thing hobos)

2. Nerds (lol, just lol, stick to hacking please)

3. Prisoners (lol, you guys don't stand a chance)

4. Goblins (let's see how you fare, considering how you got cocky with the receptionist sidejob)

5. Thugs (meh! they might do okay)

6. Orcs (well they're something but some of these guys might fare poorer than prisoners)

7. Yetis (they look naturally huge, healthy... these luckiest white freaks)

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
1.0.3 made some changes to the data files that the ccmod overwrites. You basically reverted back those files back to 1.0.2a version.
Yeah it 'works' but its not compatible.

seriously, that cc mod need to break into smaller pieces.
Okay,if you can make this why not?

Stolka

Oct 27, 2017
Patch 1.0.2a FULL to 1.0.3 FULL

Patch 1.0.3 FULL to 1.0.3a FULL

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
The inmates are gonna have a hard (not boner hard) time with the gym side job. Imagine jerking off/getting jerked off while lifting weights & doing cardio. HA!, this could be where 'the drugs' edict would come into effect.

Here's the order (from the least to most efficient) in which I believe would find it difficult to catch up with Karryn

1. Homeless (Forget it! your smegma wouldn't help a thing hobos)

2. Nerds (lol, just lol, stick to hacking please)

3. Prisoners (lol, you guys don't stand a chance)

4. Goblins (let's see how you fare, considering how you got cocky with the receptionist sidejob)

5. Thugs (meh! they might do okay)

6. Orcs (well they're something but some of these guys might fare poorer than prisoners)

7. Yetis (they look naturally huge, healthy... these luckiest white freaks)
You say that, but in the Nerd's case, there is the Bodybuilding one on the Second Floor Edict that reeeally ups their stats, to the point of competing with thugs. Which they eventually end up overthrowing them, because of their many tools they can wield with their stats. Nerd rage is no joke.

On a side note: This game often updates, but the Latest Updates page still doesn't have the game bumped up to the most recent date.

Last edited:

Lewd Dragons

Jul 22, 2021
OK cool story bro. Enjoy the game

In all seriousness, believe what you want to believe. I'm too lazy to explain anything in details lol. However, if you know what search functionality on this webboard is... give it a try will ya? There are many people explain their strategy in a great details several times on this forum. I believe there are guides on steam community as well.
I can already tell you what 90% of everyone's strategy is: Cheat and play on Secretary
The other 10% is keeping order low while grinding Subsidies. None of which goes against my original point that money generation is an ugly grind. Either put up or shut up. Lookin like you're gonna do the later.

igotnostuffs

Nov 10, 2019
Okay,if you can make this why not?
Well, yeah, im actually trying to do that.

Here it is, I tried to isolate CC Mods that overwrite data files into each folder. (If you want to use those mods, dont forget to move it outside of the folder)
CC Mods in the folder will however require mods outside of it.

It is upto the user if they want to risk overwriting data files of new versions.

CC mods in folders are only compatible with 1.0.2a
CC mods outside of the folder has a high chance of being compatible with future versions probably.

Don't forget to modify the mods.txt. You can just uncomment mods you dont want instead of making the status false.
like so...
Code:
{"name":"CC_Config","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
{"name":"CC_ConfigOverride","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
{"name":"CC_Mod","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
{"name":"CC_Tweaks","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
//{"name":"CC_SideJobs","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
//{"name":"CC_SideJobs_Waitress","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
//{"name":"CC_SideJobs_Receptionist","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
//{"name":"CC_SideJobs_GloryHole","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
//{"name":"CC_Exhibitionist","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
//{"name":"CC_VirginityPassives","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
//{"name":"CC_PregMod","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
//{"name":"CC_Gyaru","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
//{"name":"CC_Discipline","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
{"name":"CC_BitmapCache","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
//{"name":"CC_Condom","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
//{"name":"CC_Texts","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
I may continue supporting the ccmod in this way. idk.
if you get errors in this format of the mod, you let me know. I didn't have the time to test everything.

How to use:
1. If you want to use one of the mods in the folder, you must use all of other ones in the same folder.
- You could also copy the data files and overwrite the main data files, but as I said, its only compatible with 1.0.2a.
2. Move them out of the folder into the root mod folder. Then uncomment them in the mods.txt.

Update: Fix connections.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes