Lewd Dragons

Jul 22, 2021
Good god I never played the CCMod, but thank god I never did so I never grew dependent on it like these dumbasses that are just clogging the thread. :ROFLMAO:
Can't be helped given its the #1 strategy to playing the game.

For all the praise the game gets, it really is a bit FUBAR on the prison management aspects. #2 strategy is to not bother with any of that and just speedrun the game with subsidies. That goes for Slutruns as well. Sooner you get to Freeplay mode, the better.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Can't be helped given its the #1 strategy to playing the game.

For all the praise the game gets, it really is a bit FUBAR on the prison management aspects. #2 strategy is to not bother with any of that and just speedrun the game with subsidies. That goes for Slutruns as well. Sooner you get to Freeplay mode, the better.
Never played with CCMod, never had a Problem with the Management System or money, never Speedrun the game. So that sounds like a lot of BS to me. Also, you don't need CCMod to just cheat to get more money, so that has nothing to do with CCmod.

hydrak64

Sep 24, 2017
ah noted. welp guess i'll be touching that in another run. Doing a virgin run
Also on a side note, does anyone know what file i need to edit to adjust the warden level cap?

Lewd Dragons

Jul 22, 2021
Never played with CCMod, never had a Problem with the Management System or money, never Speedrun the game. So that sounds like a lot of BS to me. Also, you don't need CCMod to just cheat to get more money, so that has nothing to do with CCmod.
Yes, and I'm certain any question about that will be more or less the same "I can totally do it bro...but I'm not telling yous anything".

You grind for hours in the mini-games, you waste days to grind subsidies, that's all non-cheat runs are. Other options are CCMod or changing the js files to give you better income because anyone with half a brain can see its pointless to try running the prison.

Vexstear

Jan 7, 2019
I tested it, it only works for some reason if i put in the unedited pics in the folder. But when i change the animation pics, it doesnt. I even made sure its PNG files since the original files are PNG. The only difference is size.
Can you zip a file that you edited and an original and post here? I wanna confirm something.

Naatsui answered you so, forget it. lol

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Alright my turn.
Is CC Mod updated to work with 1.0.3c yet? My CC Mod doesn't work help plz.
Also I should mention that I am so incompetent I can't use search function and will get into arguments with you if you tell me to use search:mad:

Jokes aside I think CC Mod needs another thread seperate from this one and should be linked in OP. Maybe that will stop those people from asking the same question here over and over again, idk.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Yes, and I'm certain any question about that will be more or less the same "I can totally do it bro...but I'm not telling yous anything".

You grind for hours in the mini-games, you waste days to grind subsidies, that's all non-cheat runs are. Other options are CCMod or changing the js files to give you better income because anyone with half a brain can see its pointless to try running the prison.
It's funny how on the one side, you are like "You need to speedrun!" and then turn around "oh yeah you grind days for subsidies". Or "you don't tell us" and then when stuff is said, like keeping Order low to get more money "that's grinding bla bla bla" What is it now? And just a side note. If a 4 Hour Run is grinding, because you don't need sidejobs at all, then I don't know what to tell you. Also anyone with half a brain, can run the Prison without cheating. Just because you don't like it, that it has a Risk/Reward System, doesn't mean it is bad. You know, it's a game. It's supposed to be a challenge and not breast feed you. But that is why, you can cheat if you don't like it. So sorry, if people aren't exactly jumping to help you, because then you dismiss those things with "grinding" or whatever. But sure, I play along. What do you want to know exactly, that you feel helped?

Last edited:

Vexstear

Jan 7, 2019
Looked into it. First thing i noticed was the huge files size.
Turns out its an Animated Portable Network Graphics (apng). For simplicity its kinda like a gif.
With you saving these edited Images you turn them into a still Image (png). I guess those Images with "anime" in them are all apngs.
This is exactly what I was going to verify but didn't want to take a wild guess.
Here's a helpful light tool I found handy when messing with aPNGs
For GIF, I like using GIAN but I guess photoshop (never used it) already does the work for you anyways?

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
There is probably a better solution to speed up the workflow but thats on you to figure out.
You can use to batch convert them and with to then convert them into .APNG.

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
Quick Question did the Dogeza ability that was datamined super early in development ever get implemented in some way, shape, or form? Or am I just hallucinating that whole thing?

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Quick Question did the Dogeza ability that was datamined super early in development ever get implemented in some way, shape, or form? Or am I just hallucinating that whole thing?
Nope. Forget it. Nothing to see here, move along.

On a more serious note: It was never implemented. The assets are there so maybe someday something might happen, but it's far more likely that it's just one of the things that got scrapped in development.

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
Anyone know how to up karryn's strip resist? If not, where can I find the value for acceaories to increse the calfskin belt's strip resistance?

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Your Pero tool was very helpful. But compared to the old document file, it pales in comparison since people cannot search by records and passives rank. Any workaround, I believe the passive and title list haven't been updated to match the released game version.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Anyone know how to up karryn's strip resist? If not, where can I find the value for acceaories to increse the calfskin belt's strip resistance?
Nope. The resist only goes down, you can buy more durability with the clothes edicts, but that's it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Wait, I'm an idiot, there's more. There is a store item which is unlocked by the 'Research: Laundry Products Contract' edict in the research menu. And the best title with an increase of 40% is the 'Sloppy Beauty' title for fixing clothes 150 times. An one of the first gifts give an 15% increase. Now that should be all.
(Also some unimplemented willpower skills that increase strip resist, so maybe something for a future update/DLC)

Last edited:
Reactions: Gamer Fafala
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes