uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
anyone know if the days before control drops coz of unrest transfer to the next lvl or you should use them all before fighting boss?

Mango255

Oct 25, 2017
did you look to see if it is updated for your version of the game?
Ah that makes sense. I was looking at the mod and didn't notice the version difference. Thanks for that. This is a better reply than the unhelpful facepalm emote. Is there a big difference between 1.0.2 and 1.0.3 if so I can wait I guess for a 1.0.3 release of the mod if not I can settle for the 1.0.2 version of the game considering that's the only version of the mod I can find that has a game to fit it.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Ah that makes sense. I was looking at the mod and didn't notice the version difference. Thanks for that. This is a better reply than the unhelpful facepalm emote.
You know what else would be more better & helpful?
Not asking the same question which has been answered a million times by simply making use of the search this thread function/reading .

Last edited:

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
Sooo I've been wondering for a long time, what's office invasion chance % shows? I have it 0% and I still have an invasion almost every single damn time, like it's 95% and not 0%. I tried to not piss of guards with beating money out of them or edicts, but now I just don't see a single reason not to do so when Karryn can't even masturbate in peace :(

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yukihirou

Lewd Dragons

Jul 22, 2021
Sooo I've been wondering for a long time, what's office invasion chance % shows? I have it 0% and I still have an invasion almost every single damn time, like it's 95% and not 0%. I tried to not piss of guards with beating money out of them or edicts, but now I just don't see a single reason not to do so when Karryn can't even masturbate in peace :(
Do you still have the imperial guards? I've never had an invasion at 0% and I think its cause I kept them instead of using the prison guards. The only thing I do when it shifts up to 1% is to buy the lock edicts but that's it.

If not then it could be a glitch. FYI, guard aggression naturally goes up as the guards get stronger from edicts that give you a better control over the prison. Doesn't matter if you didn't beat them off for money.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Ok, just to be sure. Is it REALLY 0% or are you exaggerating to make a point? Because unless you have modded your game or you have found a weird bug, with 0% it is impossible. Now if you have only 1%, well then it is a different Story because the number is the base chance of an Invasion and the more noise Karryn makes, the higher the number gets multiplied if I recall correctly.

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
Ok, just to be sure. Is it REALLY 0% or are you exaggerating to make a point? Because unless you have modded your game or you have found a weird bug, with 0% it is impossible. Now if you have only 1%, well then it is a different Story because the number is the base chance of an Invasion and the more noise Karryn makes, the higher the number gets multiplied if I recall correctly.
Well, currently it's 1%, I tested what guards with pink hand above them do on higher levels, apparently start the fight near office, yet when I had 0% I had the same problem. there was always noise appearing outside the door, then often fight, unless I finish the whole thing very fast. Maybe there is some mechanic that rises chance of invasion if Karryn runs out of stamina while masturbating? Or the reason is that I put prison guards to guard the door? Will try to check when I open electronic lock edict. Am I right to believe that amount of noise is equivalent to number of rounds taken?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Well, currently it's 1%, I tested what guards with pink hand above them do on higher levels, apparently start the fight near office, yet when I had 0% I had the same problem. there was always noise appearing outside the door, then often fight, unless I finish the whole thing very fast. Maybe there is some mechanic that rises chance of invasion if Karryn runs out of stamina while masturbating? Or the reason is that I put prison guards to guard the door? Will try to check when I open electronic lock edict. Am I right to believe that amount of noise is equivalent to number of rounds taken?
I always have Prison Guards and never had an Invasion with 0% and I remember, that there was a discussion, that basically ended with someone looking at the code that it was impossible to get an invasion with 0%, since it stacks from the original value. And 0 cannot stack. But that is why, even with 1% you can get a lot of invasions.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
I don't think the number is ever 0, because then there would be no multiplying that for the increased chance modifiers. What happens is that it starts at 1%, but there is a threshold where if the chance is bellow that, it doesn't even get rolled and there is no invasion.

chillybop

Sep 30, 2019
Light kick is easy to get if you know requirements.
  1. Use Flaunt to make enemy horny
  2. Be naked, wet, have >100 cock & pussy desire
  3. Kick horny enemy
  4. Enemy has a chance to counter the kick. But not every enemy is able to counter the kick. Here are the enemies I found that can counter the kick: thug, guard, lizard, orc, yeti
  5. After a couple of successful counters you'll unlock light kick
  6. After using light kick a couple of times you'll unlock a passive that allows you to ignore naked requirement
As I said I do know the requirements but when I discovered about light kick my Karryn was already too much of a slut.
I couldn't keep her desires in check to only have high cock/pussy desires, so everything went up and she was way too slow to act before the enemies, so by the time I met all the requirements they got to initiate sex before she could kick, and the few times I got to kick first it didn't trigger it.
Now that I know about it it shouldn't be too hard if I try with a clean save.
But if you got another tip on how to make her act first more often that would really help!

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
The office invasion chance you see is a base chance at the start of masturbating, which is (AFAIK) modified by the amount and type of actions you do (as well as any other modifiers, like the door lock edicts). The more actions, and the louder (like orgasms) increase the chances of invasion for each one.

So if you have a really high stamina, you can do more actions which leads to a higher and higher invasion chance. That's why finishing the masturbation fast has far fewer invasions.

Note this is all from my personal experience from playing the game, not looking at the code too much.

Reactions: Fearnought

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
The office invasion chance you see is a base chance at the start of masturbating, which is (AFAIK) modified by the amount and type of actions you do (as well as any other modifiers, like the door lock edicts). The more actions, and the louder (like orgasms) increase the chances of invasion for each one.

So if you have a really high stamina, you can do more actions which leads to a higher and higher invasion chance. That's why finishing the masturbation fast has far fewer invasions.

Note this is all from my personal experience from playing the game, not looking at the code too much.
Again, somebody looked at the code and said it. And so far, in all this time since I have played this game, I never had an Invasion with 0%. Also again, based on somebody looking at the code, pretty sure, the length of the Masturbation scene depends on your Masturbation Level and not your Stamina, since I take way more Stamina Damage, when I have high Stamina compared to low.

https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v1-0-3c-full-remtairy.33777/post-5903199

Found the post, that talks about invasion Chance modifier.

Reactions: Fearnought

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
I tried to change the enemy skin colours for the combat CG animation. It worked, however the animation isnt happening. It just shows one still image i edited, even tho i edited all of them. Is there a way to bypass that ?

Cinders

Jun 11, 2018
The more I think about it, the more I think the Max Energy decreasing with more orgasms per day as a passive gained later into the game with more experience makes less sense. It seems weird that the more experienced Karryn gets the lower her effective perseverance and fortitude is in these encounters, rather than that being how it works to start and then reversing/going away. Same with Max Energy decreasing with more orgasms per fight.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
I don't think the number is ever 0, because then there would be no multiplying that for the increased chance modifiers. What happens is that it starts at 1%, but there is a threshold where if the chance is bellow that, it doesn't even get rolled and there is no invasion.
Screenshot.png

Reactions: gzrtjhgtyhjljk

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
This isnt going to work pal. I need something...pictures, files, more detailed explanation what you did, something i can work with.
I edit files, dont work, help isnt enough. As for right now i can only say you did something wrong.
This pic for example i tried to change the skin colours of this scene. I changed all of the combat cgs and when i play the game, it only shows this pic and doesnt move the finger in and out. Its just a still pic that doesnt move basically.

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
This pic for example i tried to change the skin colours of this scene. I changed all of the combat cgs and when i play the game, it only shows this pic and doesnt move the finger in and out. Its just a still pic that doesnt move basically.
Shouldn't there be multiple pics leading to the animation so you would just change all of them?

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes