RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
exactly, and i did. But the animation just doesnt thappen. It just show one pic and no animation.
Make sure you don't have the "Simple Battle Cut-ins" enabled under settings.
That option is what turns the animation off.

Kallel69

Mar 3, 2018
Has the CCMod been updated?
Not yet. I think I'm using the one that was posted around page 1115 or so, then used the patch posted on 1117 by RedAISkye to bring it to the 1.0.3c. Doing a purity run and not really using the CCMod parts of it as of yet but working so far.... Waitin/Hoping for the 1.0.3e release with CCMod soon as well, my piece of shit comp runs at an inconsistent laggy 3-4 fps during battles to 20-24fps in the overworld, but I'm in it for the fun.

Zythnel

Jan 3, 2020
Very unique gameplay for an RPGM game. I was a bit dubious to try because FeMC is not my thing but I'm glad I played this one. My first play through I did the virgin run with the recommended AGI build. Any recommendations/tips for a Counter attack build?

Last edited:

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
Make sure you don't have the "Simple Battle Cut-ins" enabled under settings.
That option is what turns the animation off.
I tested it, it only works for some reason if i put in the unedited pics in the folder. But when i change the animation pics, it doesnt. I even made sure its PNG files since the original files are PNG. The only difference is size.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Did they add pregnancy system, preggo belly and birth scene to the vanilla game? Or vanilla-wise, she's always sterile?

xellos616

May 5, 2020
v.1.0.3d
  • Implemented a lot of minor optimizations, hopefully these might slightly improve performance on struggling PCs.
v.1.0.3e
  • Implemented more minor optimizations, hopefully these might slightly improve performance on struggling PCs.

Ackillez

Jan 7, 2019
Any tips on how to avoid the "Max energy decreases from every orgasm in the same day" orgasm passives? They really screwed up my first two runs with a slut build.
Outside cheats, resist orgasm is the best tool available to mitigate that passive. You can probably avoid it if you're careful and rush through the game, but extensive sluttery will pop the title sooner or later.

Reactions: Fap_to_hentai123

Lewd Dragons

Jul 22, 2021
v.1.0.3d
  • Implemented a lot of minor optimizations, hopefully these might slightly improve performance on struggling PCs.
v.1.0.3e
  • Implemented more minor optimizations, hopefully these might slightly improve performance on struggling PCs.
And still no change to the shitty money generation. I sleep.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yukihirou

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
I kinda wish they add teleportation mod, seriously in night time it feel worse especially if you had high slut basically possible to you to get on same place for getting defeated.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Alright, then how do I use the line suggested in the other comment?
You add the line at that point in the code where you want it. Where that is and how you'd do that for that scenario is totally up to you and covering every possibility is not what I want to do for the rest of this month. But I can give you an example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any tips on how to avoid the "Max energy decreases from every orgasm in the same day" orgasm passives? They really screwed up my first two runs with a slut build.
Outside cheats, resist orgasm is the best tool available to mitigate that passive. You can probably avoid it if you're careful and rush through the game, but extensive sluttery will pop the title sooner or later.
I thought the same, but I remembered that she then potentially has multiple orgasms and looked into the code to verify. It actually counts every single orgasm when calculating the energy decrease. So having over 200% pleasure still counts as having two orgasms. So in theory it would be most efficient to still use the skill, but don't have mind too much leveled up such that she orgasms as close to 200% while not getting over it. In practice I'd aim for something like 160% (meaning 20 mind, because the 'orgasm point' with 'resist orgasm' is at 120+2*mind%.) In a perfect world (always orgasm at 199%) you would half the daily orgasms.
The most effective skill is endurance. It lowers the pleasure damage she receives and is the only skill that increases the pleasure bar (it's shown as a percentage by default, but the pleasure bar works the same as stamina for example and the size of it is only dependent on player level and endurance skill level).

EDIT: Oh, and ofc level energy skill. You know... to get more max energy.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 411 Votes