S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Does anyone here know how to go about changing Karryn's preferred cock types? I imagine that it would be similar to how passives are removed here. Unfortunately, the conditions for the Preferred Cock passives aren't located under RemitaryNewPassives.js (skill ids 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968). Thanks for any help.

Reactions: okanagan

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
What do you mean by "Karryn's preferred cock types" ? Didnt know she has a prefered type. Where do you find it ?
Yeah, she has a preferred type for each of her holes, and it usually goes to the person/creature that pops that cherry. It shows up in her passives list and she gets more pleasure from those cocks. If all three are the same person, he does extra pleasure damage while everyone else does less.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Yeah, she has a preferred type for each of her holes, and it usually goes to the person/creature that pops that cherry. It shows up in her passives list and she gets more pleasure from those cocks. If all three are the same person, he does extra pleasure damage while everyone else does less.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As a side note: That's from the CCMod.
It's really necessary to add such information to avoid 20 new posts of utter confusion.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
As a side note: That's from the CCMod.
It's really necessary to add such information to avoid 20 new posts of utter confusion.
That's a good point that I've completely forgotten. I haven't played without the mod in so long that I've forgotten which passives were included. Oops...

That being said, I looked at CC_Mod.js (where the passives and conditions are) and the unlock conditions for these passives are built like this:

Code:
Game_Actor.prototype.CCMod_checkForNewExtraPassives = function() {
    this.CCMod_setupVirginityPassiveData();

if (!this.hasPassive(CCMOD_PASSIVE_VIRGINITY_PUSSY_ID) && this._firstPussySexWantedID >= 0) {
        this.learnNewPassive(CCMOD_PASSIVE_VIRGINITY_PUSSY_ID);
    }
    if (!this.hasPassive(CCMOD_PASSIVE_VIRGINITY_ANAL_ID) && this._firstAnalSexWantedID >= 0) {
        this.learnNewPassive(CCMOD_PASSIVE_VIRGINITY_ANAL_ID);
    }
    if (!this.hasPassive(CCMOD_PASSIVE_VIRGINITY_MOUTH_ID) && this._firstBlowjobWantedID >= 0) {
        this.learnNewPassive(CCMOD_PASSIVE_VIRGINITY_MOUTH_ID);
    }

if (CC_Mod.virginityPassive_PerfectFit && !this.hasPassive(CCMOD_PASSIVE_VIRGINITY_PERFECTFIT_ID)) {
        this.learnNewPassive(CCMOD_PASSIVE_VIRGINITY_PERFECTFIT_ID);
    }
};
And looking further down, this is how they fetch the info from the game :

Code:
    // Vaginal
    obj = objArray[CCMOD_PASSIVE_VIRGINITY_PUSSY_ID];
    if (this._firstPussySexWantedID >= 0) {
        wanted = Prison.getWantedEnemyById(this._firstPussySexWantedID);
        if (wanted) {
            count++;
            CC_Mod.virginityPassive_CockStringData[CCMOD_PASSIVE_VIRGINITY_PUSSY_ID] = CC_Mod.getCockTypeStringArray(wanted._enemyCock);
            CC_Mod.virginityPassive_WantedData[CCMOD_PASSIVE_VIRGINITY_PUSSY_ID] = wanted;
            obj.remNameEN = "Preferred Vaginal Cock: " + CC_Mod.virginityPassive_CockStringData[CCMOD_PASSIVE_VIRGINITY_PUSSY_ID].join(', ');
            obj.hasRemNameEN = true;
        }
    }
So, how would I go about clearing this data so that I can fill it with the "right" NPC?

Last edited:

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
Does anyone here know how to go about changing Karryn's preferred cock types? I imagine that it would be similar to how passives are removed here. Unfortunately, the conditions for the Preferred Cock passives aren't located under RemitaryNewPassives.js (skill ids 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968). Thanks for any help.
It pulls the wanted enemy index ID from first-time sex records then gets the cock data from the wanted enemies array. This data is stored in the save file.

There is no easy way to change saved enemy data, though if you just want to change preferred types there might be some debug code left over that forces it all to a set type.

Reactions: S3vatari0n

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
It pulls the wanted enemy index ID from first-time sex records then gets the cock data from the wanted enemies array. This data is stored in the save file.

There is no easy way to change saved enemy data, though if you just want to change preferred types there might be some debug code left over that forces it all to a set type.
Would the CC Mod force re-init code work? I'm honestly not very knowledgeable about js yet.

EDIT: Wait, I'd also have to find a way to change who the first time was. Doh. I think that's managed in the main game, so I have to do some digging there... Maybe this isn't worth the hassle yet. Guess Karryn will have to stay addicted to lame tiny dick Mr. Generic Prisoner for now.

Last edited:

oyeh

Feb 26, 2018
v.1.0.3d
Implemented a lot of minor optimizations, hopefully these might slightly improve performance on struggling PCs.

v.1.0.3e
Implemented more minor optimizations, hopefully these might slightly improve performance on struggling PCs.

Mango255

Oct 25, 2017
I seem to be having a problem where png files aren't loading from the mod. I followed the installation instructions as best as I could, and still end up feeling dumb in the process I guess. I even looked around for other people maybe having the same problem but most of it seems to be aggressive or arguing. Status error KP.png Here is an image of the error. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

• Angry
Reactions: RedAISkye

Mango255

Oct 25, 2017
I seem to be having a problem where png files aren't loading from the mod. I followed the installation instructions as best as I could, and still end up feeling dumb in the process I guess. I even looked around for other people maybe having the same problem but most of it seems to be aggressive or arguing. View attachment 1599632 Here is an image of the error. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you?

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
I seem to be having a problem where png files aren't loading from the mod. I followed the installation instructions as best as I could, and still end up feeling dumb in the process I guess. I even looked around for other people maybe having the same problem but most of it seems to be aggressive or arguing. View attachment 1599632 Here is an image of the error. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.
did you look to see if it is updated for your version of the game?

chillybop

Sep 30, 2019
I really feel like Karryn`s Prison should have some titty sucking, specially by goblins, and post game pregnancy.
I agree, some breastfeeding handjob would be amazing.

Finally finished the game, by far the best battlefuck I played.
I'm still a bit mad that I could never initiate the standing sex from having your kick countered, I have no idea how people manage to unlock light kick... I mean, I do, I had people explain it to me but I still couldn't get it to work.
Way too many requirements and at that point the prisoners would initiate the sex before I could try to kick them.

I've been curious about cc mod for a while, was thinking of using it on my next playthrough.
For anyone who's using ccmod, what's the best feature for you?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I agree, some breastfeeding handjob would be amazing.

Finally finished the game, by far the best battlefuck I played.
I'm still a bit mad that I could never initiate the standing sex from having your kick countered, I have no idea how people manage to unlock light kick... I mean, I do, I had people explain it to me but I still couldn't get it to work.
Way too many requirements and at that point the prisoners would initiate the sex before I could try to kick them.

I've been curious about cc mod for a while, was thinking of using it on my next playthrough.
For anyone who's using ccmod, what's the best feature for you?
Light kick is easy to get if you know requirements.
  1. Use Flaunt to make enemy horny
  2. Be naked, wet, have >100 cock & pussy desire
  3. Kick horny enemy
  4. Enemy has a chance to counter the kick. But not every enemy is able to counter the kick. Here are the enemies I found that can counter the kick: thug, guard, lizard, orc, yeti
  5. After a couple of successful counters you'll unlock light kick
  6. After using light kick a couple of times you'll unlock a passive that allows you to ignore naked requirement

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
you are correct, but when i have done that in the past some battle animation still has gloves and hat. it did work for most other scenes. i have not tried it in the current full release yet.
What does he mean by "call" ? I'm new to this coding stuff so I'll need an explanation.

qq1157636250

Jul 13, 2020
The time has come...
:eek:!?

THE ULTIMATE SAVE FILE ITS HERE BROTHERS!!!

yet again... a safe file WITH ALL PASSIVES AND TITLES!!!

KYAAAA que gustitooo ( *´Д`*)

yes. yes, forget about grinding until your dick cant produce more milk...
this time i took the iniciative of instead of one... SHARING TWO SAFE FILES!

-b-but what are the contents of these files? what makes them so special that you separate them in two!?:eek:

-Hahahaha my dear young padawan, its beacuse;

-FILE 1:

All titles and passives from the very start, so you can enjoy your adventure with everything from the very beginning, with lots of mind and energy so you can only lose when you feel like it
-FILE 2:

All titles and passives, with lots of mind and energy... WITH ALL THE FLOORS SUBJUGATED... AND VIRGIN WITH ALL HER FIRTS INTACT!!! yes my friends... it was REALLY hard, but still made it ٩( ᐛ )و

Enjoy ;)
U R HERO

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes