xellos616

May 5, 2020
v.1.0.3b
  • Fixed a bug where the Bar Reputation would not drop even if Karryn did the Waitress Side Job poorly.
  • Corrected minor typos.

redraven313

Jan 13, 2020
I never got the option to equip the vibrator, maybe I just have to keep doing the bathroom sidejob.
to have toys you need to hav been hit with them from nerds at least once. Then with CC (the mod) you can equipt them in the bed. unsure if you can keep them in vanillia

Mastodon

Feb 20, 2018
Is there a strategy to this? Just doesn't seem doable to me. With every small victory the game just gets ten times harder.
Edit: Now I get it. Each type of enemy requires extremely specific approach. Still no idea what the hell to do with thugs but at least I can defeat orcs now.
Apparently I also defeated a boss that requires a move I didn't have at the time.

Last edited:

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Is there a strategy to this? Just doesn't seem doable to me. With every small victory the game just gets ten times harder.
Edit: Now I get it. Each type of enemy requires extremely specific approach. Still no idea what the hell to do with thugs but at least I can defeat orcs now.
Apparently I also defeated a boss that requires a move I didn't have at the time.
Thugs you need one of the 3 Edicts, for the Thug Problem. Once you have one of those, they shouldn't be much trouble anymore.

Stolka

Oct 27, 2017
Patch 1.0.2a FULL to 1.0.3 FULL (1.22 MB)

Patch 1.0.3 FULL to 1.0.3a FULL (311 KB)

Patch 1.0.3a FULL to 1.0.3c FULL (4.51 MB)

Jellyax

Nov 4, 2020
Hello, I buyed this game from steam and how to get the eroge scene, I know its a battle-fuck only game so should I lose every battle to get the scenes? I am a noob in this games pls help

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
Hello, I buyed this game from steam and how to get the eroge scene, I know its a battle-fuck only game so should I lose every battle to get the scenes? I am a noob in this games pls help
simplified answer

look at desire requirements when you hover on hearts in battle. when requirements are met action will happen.

Reactions: Jellyax

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
You need to control Karryn's desires(heart shaped icons located on bottom left of the screen during battle) and she needs to be mostly naked during battle.
Increase cock desire for handjobs and footjobs
Increase mouth desire for blowjobs and rimjobs
Increase boobs desire for titjobs
Increase pussy desire for vaginal sex, she also needs to be wet
Increase butt desire for anal sex

Reactions: Jellyax

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
Thugs you need one of the 3 Edicts, for the Thug Problem. Once you have one of those, they shouldn't be much trouble anymore.
maybe I'm missing something but `having one of those` doesn't work for me. And i see thug edicts as super imbalanced.
Poisoning food just too good.

Last edited:

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
How do I remove Karryn's hat and gloves?
you would have to mod the image files
Not necessarily. For some scenes maybe, but it's technically in the game for many situations. The typical one probably being the one where she's being surprised masturbating. I won't do a full tutorial, but there is the function Game_Actor.prototype.takeOffGlovesAndHat in RemtairyKarryn.js that pretty much does that. You'll want to basically call $gameActors.actor(ACTOR_KARRYN_ID).takeOffGlovesAndHat(); wherever you need it and test if it works (or the game crashes).
If it works, you're done. If it doesn't, you'll have to mess with the image files.

garibaldicj

Oct 6, 2018
you can download the complete save that you have on the first page, it has all the skills for sex, basically there is sex in every battle, I lost to a boss on purpose and there was even gang bang

superman1234

Jul 6, 2019
Is there something you need to do to trigger the hair/eye color changes?
I'm using the prepatched 1.0.3a with CC mod. I'm getting some mod features, such as preg, but not having any edicts to change any color.

I see 4 edicts to the right of personal with no descriptions. Are those it? Do I need to do anything to trigger them? bought them but they didn't do anything.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Is there something you need to do to trigger the hair/eye color changes?
I'm using the prepatched 1.0.3a with CC mod.
The unofficial CCMod is only compatible with v1.0.2a FULL.
Simply overwriting a higher version of the game with a lower version of the mod doesn't make it "compatible" for it even if it seems "working" as some files are downgraded when you do that so expect issues.

Refer to this comment if you want the compatible build with the mod installed.

Last edited:

oldanon

Oct 17, 2021
Is there a spread sheet guide for the passives and titles? I know there is one linked in the OP but I don't want to alter my game files.

sunstun

May 7, 2019
Late reply, but:
The Bar is a joke. Even with titty flashing and drinking enabled, I've only generated roughly 300g per run.
If you complete it multiple times sober 10(?) times you get a title that boosts the money you get drastically It boosts it even without it being equipped too. If you get drunk but sober up by the end (completely. Not tipsy at all) you can still do it.
Although I'm pretty certain I've gotten well over 300 even without that unless it's changed from 9B. On prisoner too with just gold rum and vodka unlocked too.
The later drinks give a lot more money too.
Not worth the time to complete.
Even without the money you can get rid of wanted enemies.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes