bbob123121212

Sep 10, 2017
Does anyone know what those "unlock passives to learn X skill faster" do?

I put on those titles and they don't give me any passives.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
how to access jobs? was the stripper job launched?
For receptionist sidejob you need to beat boss of level 1, buy "Repair Visitor Center" and "Receptionist Outfit" edicts then go to reception area and talk to the guard working as receptionist there.

For waitress sidejob you need to beat boss of level 1, buy "Repair Bar" and "Waitress Outfit" edicts then go to bar area and talk to the barmen working there.

For gloryhole sidejob you need to beat boss of level 2, buy "Fix Middle Stall" edict then go to the toilet area there.

For stripper sidejob you need to beat boss of level 3, buy "Build Strip Club" edict then go to strip club area and talk to level 3's boss there.

Last edited:

garibaldicj

Oct 6, 2018
For receptionist sidejob you need to beat boss of level 1, buy "Repair Visitor Center" and "Receptionist Outfit" edicts then go to reception area and talk to the guard working as receptionist there.

For waitress sidejob you need to beat boss of level 1, buy "Repair Bar" and "Waitress Outfit" edicts then go to bar area and talk to the barmen working there.

For gloryhole sidejob you need to beat boss of level 2, buy "Fix Middle Stall" edict then go to the toilet area there.

For stripper sidejob you need to beat boss of level 3, buy "Build Strip Club" edict then go to strip club are and talk to level 3's boss there.
thanks dude

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Not necessarily. For some scenes maybe, but it's technically in the game for many situations. The typical one probably being the one where she's being surprised masturbating. I won't do a full tutorial, but there is the function Game_Actor.prototype.takeOffGlovesAndHat in RemtairyKarryn.js that pretty much does that. You'll want to basically call $gameActors.actor(ACTOR_KARRYN_ID).takeOffGlovesAndHat(); wherever you need it and test if it works (or the game crashes).
If it works, you're done. If it doesn't, you'll have to mess with the image files.
you are correct, but when i have done that in the past some battle animation still has gloves and hat. it did work for most other scenes. i have not tried it in the current full release yet.

Lewd Dragons

Jul 22, 2021
Late reply, but:

If you complete it multiple times sober 10(?) times you get a title that boosts the money you get drastically It boosts it even without it being equipped too. If you get drunk but sober up by the end (completely. Not tipsy at all) you can still do it.
Although I'm pretty certain I've gotten well over 300 even without that unless it's changed from 9B. On prisoner too with just gold rum and vodka unlocked too.
The later drinks give a lot more money too.
Title boost if I don't enable drinking, good to know. I've started just working it every few days to slowly increase the reputation for the multiplier effect on income. It ain't much but its something.

Even without the money you can get rid of wanted enemies.
Didn't know this. Good to know.

Reactions: Xhak

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
If you complete it multiple times sober 10(?) times you get a title that boosts the money you get drastically It boosts it even without it being equipped too. If you get drunk but sober up by the end (completely. Not tipsy at all)
how you know that stuff? mods?

i mean how do u know if karryn is sober/tipsy not title requirements

Last edited:

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
I also noticed that patrons 'steal' mugs from bar after cumming and that stupidly annoying.
Managing to let karryn have orgasms only with empty hands and still have the lack of dishes.
I hope game doesn't charge me for that at least.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
How does Edging Control work in this game? Every time I use it, it sounds like it's rattling a can and I don't see any stat buffs/debuffs on Karryn or the enemies. Does it only work under certain conditions? Do you use it to target an enemy or is it a battle wide ability (meaning it uses it on everyone that's having sex with Karryn)?
That skill basically increases orgasm threshold of targeted enemy for 1 turn. You activate it with willpower then target one of the enemies with a sex attack, that enemy you targeted will not ejaculate this turn even if his pleasure bar is filled. Be aware he is still susceptible to pleasure damage and if you inflict too much pleasure damage to him he will still ejaculate. If you use it on current sex leader when he is closer to orgasm it will allow you to keep your sex position because he will not cum.

Shuichi_Akai

Dec 16, 2017
So... I'm in the gloryhole toilet scene, but how do i interact with the dicks that appear at the holes? All i can do is stare at them and staring at them does nothing besides decreasing cock desire

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
So... I'm in the gloryhole toilet scene, but how do i interact with the dicks that appear at the holes? All i can do is stare at them and staring at them does nothing besides decreasing cock desire
You need to have Sex Skills in Order to do stuff.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
How do i obtain [Sex skills]? I mean i play her like a slut already
You learn to use sex skills by earning certain titles, which come from enemies forcing you to use those moves first. You can only do sexual skills, willingly or unwillingly, when desire for the related area passes certain thresholds.

Does anyone know what those "unlock passives to learn X skill faster" do?

I put on those titles and they don't give me any passives.
Those don't GIVE you the skills, they just lower the requirements to learn the skills, so you can get them FASTER in subsequent playthroughs.

Last edited:

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
please tell me how to start in the game:
25) Toilet (Gloryhole)
How to start: Mini-game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
30) VIP Striptease
How to start: Finish striptease mini-game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v1-0-3c-full-remtairy.33777/post-7345161

The VIP stripteas is an upgrade you need to buy for the stripper job.

DADofWAR

Oct 18, 2019
Can someone share a mod that enables you to unlock all titles from the get go? I saw it in this thread a long time ago and cant seen to find it.

EDIT: found the mod, for anyone curious, it's called "peromod".

Last edited:
Reactions: okanagan
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes