timmylasted

Jun 15, 2019
Can anyone help me out. I've been trying to get these mods to work. Changing the code is a pain, anyone got the code to make her blonde?

Do the mods work on ver 1.0.5j ?

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
How I can fight whitout the halberd ?
You can either be disarmed against your will (rogues do it, or get knocked down and then halberd gets kicked away). Or if you lose a fight, your halberd gets defiled for a day.

After kicking enough inmates (Cock Kick should suffice) you'll eventually unlock "Prison Fighter" title, which will let you voluntarily fight unarmed.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pirat.911

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
Well bro you are reading a game with the complete tag and in page 1277...soo it is to be expected, also at this point everyone is talking about strats, mods or guides...so yeah...
Many games (and films, TV shows etc) get new players or viewers all the time. So yes, spoilers ARE a thing. Just because you know something is coming up doesn't mean everyone else wants to know about it ahead of time.

Kykyryza

Nov 1, 2018
People, do you have any thoughts about installing the karryn-pregmod mod? The Readme says that it is enough to replace the www folder in the game with files from the ccmod_resources/releases/www mod folder, but this does not work at all!

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
How high can a slut's level get?
450 if I am not mistaken(or less since there are some passives that cannot be aquiered without editing js files(for example you have one for the first kiss(regular kiss, oral(bj) or rimjob "kiss"). You can get only one of those.

subli

Jul 30, 2020
I find that if I try to beat the enemies in combat I very quickly gain so high sadism that my pleasure skyrockets, even from just a single fight. Is there any way to reduce or counteract this? Either reducing sadism, reducing pleasure gain or decreasing pleasure.

Shimk

Aug 21, 2019
I find that if I try to beat the enemies in combat I very quickly gain so high sadism that my pleasure skyrockets, even from just a single fight. Is there any way to reduce or counteract this? Either reducing sadism, reducing pleasure gain or decreasing pleasure.
you can't, this game is all about balance.
You need to fight enough just to gain stats and some order.
I think that sadism is just a way to counter that wild approach to the game.... or a way to build a bitch that like to inflict pleasure with pain lol

Last edited:

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Endurance reduces pleasure gain directly.

Having higher resist (via accessories/titles/mind skills) can lower the pleasure damage taken from other sources, but not sadism related pleasure.

And by resting at the 2nd floor toilet, you can lower fatigue (high fatigue --> lower stats --> increased pleasure gain, among other bad things) and by masturbating there also, you can reset your pleasure to 0 without ending the day.

The toilet side job does however come with risks, as you'll start getting passives and prisoners will start sticking their dicks through the glory holes.

My advice, other than noting everything I wrote above, is to keep fighting through the pleasure. Get Healing Thoughts and start having sadistic orgasms.

Reactions: Sepheyer
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes