markoolio

Sep 20, 2017
How do you play the waitress job properly? Everytime I run out of stamina and energy, and she has orgasm after orgasm, can't even move from table to table

Irradiation

Jul 20, 2019
Is the final boss bugged in both CCmod and the regular version? I'm using a sex build and I've dropped his energy to 0 through orgasms for 20 minutes straight now and he keeps regenerating his energy every time like it's nothing.

Nazzar

Jun 4, 2022
Ok. I said why what i saw strains credibility and you replied. Over and done. One thing to clarify:

For real? Why would you fight WITHOUT Items, that I have clearly equipped for a Reason? And why would you fight ever without an easy to get 9% Stat Boost? Like you are saying my run is impossible, by removing stuff. What kind of logic is that? I don't care what the Stats are, if I remove all Items, equip the worst Title and try to get a bad sleep. I only care about the end result. So sure, bring up something that is absolutly irrelevent.
No idea how you got that out of what i said. I did not in any way advocate purposefully gimping oneself for one reason or another. What I said is that I compared base, unmodified stats between my character and yours. Base=no external modifiers, be they positive or negative. Its just how you ensure an unbiased comparison.

Last edited:

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
No idea how you got that out of what i said. I did not in any way advocate purposefully gimping oneself for one reason or another. What I said is that I compared base, unmodified stats between my character and yours. Base=no external modifiers, be they positive or negative. Its just how you ensure an unbiased comparison.
But that isn't true. You need to take everything into account. What Acc. Item you have makes a difference, one way or another. Same for Title and the sleep buff. They are Edicts after all. By that Logic, why do you look at the Training Edicts but don't count Acc. Items or Bed? Even if I had 100 Agi as Base, I would still need two Training Edicts to get +10 Agi because they only give 5% each. Just straight 10 from the Acc. Item is a much better deal for that price with the Passive Timer over the head.

This specific run, I could not pick other 4 Acc. Items and it would work. It is made in mind with those Acc. Items and when I unlock the specific Title, with the support of basically everyday 9% Stats once I get the Passive for Masturbating giving better sleep.

Reactions: Assassin3

iRoxor

Oct 29, 2017
Never thought of keeping order low, since that seems like it goes against the concept of running a prison! I pretty much always had the +1 control title equipped, so I'll stop doing that. Are there any drawbacks to being slow to complete a level?

Should I be using the edicts primarily to focus on the economy of the prison? In the game I'm abandoning, I had some of the training skills unlocked, and had also bought a bracelet- is that the sort of thing you should only buy once you are making something like 1k per day?

[...]
I just wanted to chime in real quick to give you an important game tip and I'm not sure if it was explained already:
So, not only is there a soft timer with Control constantly dipping lower and lower as each day passes, but there is also a hidden formula that increases the stats of each enemy with each passing day, which you can find in "...\Karryn's Prison\www\js\plugins\RemtairyEnemyLevel.js", Line 43-49 (code snippet below).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It will take awhile for enemies to start really ramping up in difficulty, but because this is also a constantly-rising difficulty scaling that doesn't reset until you Game Over or New Game+, it will make it so that the final floors are very difficult if you farm for too long in the early floors.
In the past, I have edited the percentage values (from 0.5 -> 0.05, from 0.33 -> 0.033, etc.) when testing out some stuff and noticed an extreme difference on a high-numbered Day; the enemies become so laughably easy even on the last floor. The scaling truly doesn't stop from what I can tell from the code, so you really are pushed to speedrun through the floors as efficiently as possible if you're trying to do a Pure run (or at least attempt Prisoner difficulty).

There is also an in-game tip about something along the lines of Named enemies growing in difficulty after you defeat them in battle, so be wary of that, they can get pretty ridiculous.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pakhawaj

DevonRayMun

Feb 20, 2019
Unless a game is specifically about pregnancy, it should always be an option that you can turn off. I have absolutely zero interest in pregnancy in a game, but I know others do like it. Things like that should always be optional.
Bruh he is asking about the CCmod, not the base game.

And to answer that question, yes. But the goth mod is not working 100% because in 1.0 a lot of cut-ins and new cgs are added.

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
Well, sure if that was true. This claim of low 50 Stats is a lie. And that run was legit. You guys want me now to do a vid or what?
Nah u good man. I believe u(y) Fucking insane how u r able to speed run the game in a way on prisoner mode like it's nothing. Really just shows the amount time u invested towards the game for how it's truly played in a professional manner. As a gamer u have my full respect.

Last edited:

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
You can on dlsite but it's censored, and I don't think they offer a patch to uncensor it.
You can't get it from subscribestar either. Only steam.
Fun fact, it's actually illegal in Japan (and a couple other Asian countries) to offer an uncensored version, even to foreign markets. Steam is based in the US so he can get away with it, but on DLSite, any JP language stuff would be clearly in violation.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Unless a game is specifically about pregnancy, it should always be an option that you can turn off. I have absolutely zero interest in pregnancy in a game, but I know others do like it. Things like that should always be optional.
it is optional, you can turn things on and off in ccconfig ;)

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Nah u good man. I believe u(y) Fucking insane how u r able to speed run the game in a way on prisoner mode like it's nothing. Really just shows the amount time u invested towards the game for how it's truly played in a professional manner. As a gamer u have my full respect.
Well, there are people that do it way faster. It's a Boss rush tactic but no idea how it works exactly. So dunno if it is that impressive.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes