Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
Ok, so i went through those out of curiosity to compare with my own hero book/holy empress run and i have several questions.

The other, more glaring one is personal stats:

View attachment 1861856

From level 1 up until *and* after the last boss save you have 0 upgrades.
No halberd, no unarmed, no offense or defense, and the nothing beyond the cheapest 3 main stat upgrades, needed for the basic special moves.
Your save has you facing the floor 5 boss on Prisoner difficulty without having tech'd any combat stats, halberd upgrades or abilities and no sex skills to speak of. All your stats are in the low 50's, except for endurance and charm which are mid 40's. And no losses on record for physically subduing 1025 enemies with no upgrades on Prisoner? All of that in 3h40m hours playime.

Quite frankly, the mathematical law of averages and principles of Probability preclude that this could've been done in one go, and without any editing or savescumming.
Well damn. I didn't check out those saves myself, but from your analysis on this it does make me believe that this isn't a legit run at all. I mean, it was never said it was a legit run in the first place so I'm only the one at fault for thinking it was, lol.

With my current experience on doing a pure run on prison mode right now, the chance of completing such a run with only those level amount of stats and edicts is pretty much impossible.

Last edited:

SerCumaLot

Nov 29, 2020
Regarding CCMod compatibility with version 1.0.5j:
Considering the amount of ccmod errors posted here I wouldn't say it works properly.
Pretty sure that most of those are from people who just installed the outdated CCMod version linked in the OP.
I had exactly one missing image error with the wyldspace version, at least so far. Meaning with level 1 and 2 cleared and a total slut build.
That error was easy to fix by just copypasting one of the other image files and renaming it. The error message tells you exactly what's missing. Don't even have to leave the game, just click to make it go away afterwards.

Reactions: James1980

UkeCat69

Oct 29, 2020
I tried MaldiVes and it worked but the gamepad kinda sucks compared to JoiPlay. But when I launch the game in JoiPlay i just get the black screen with no sound. i even tried waiting for 5 minutes and nothing happened. Anyone knows what the problem there is? Do i need to change settings?

James1980

Feb 17, 2018
I would have preferd if the Dev insted of making a GYM dlc, makes a pose DLC and adds more cut ins and defet/ regular f*ck poses for karryan.

A pose like this is karryan falls View attachment 1862128 , another pose like this for singular f*ck View attachment 1862131 . I don't think that a gym side job is what this game needs.
I see you posting this over and over again everytime I come here to read the comments. I'm not giving you shit about it to be clear. Just you would be spending your time better if you did this on rem's twitter, discord, or subscribestar. I doubt he cares what anyone says here since it is a big no no to even mention this place on the discord.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Ok, so i went through those out of curiosity to compare after I finished my own hero book/holy empress run and i have several questions.

To start with - your slut levels. Wow. I, for example, finished the floors at 16-25-32-39 slut level. Always attacked the bosses with a buffer because you dont know whats gonna happen in those fights that might push you over the caps.
Your saves on the other hand all finish the levels with 19-29-39-49. Meaning you immediately push the slut cap to the absolute limit - never going over - and then proceed to clear the floor - boss included - without incurring a single extra one that would have ruined the whole thing in a game famous for its sporadic passives popup. And that process is repeated 4 times without fail.
I mean thats some method walking on the razor's edge there. It beggars belief.

The other, more glaring one is personal stats:

View attachment 1861856

From level 1 up until *and* after the last boss save you have 0 upgrades.
No halberd, no unarmed, no offense or defense, and the nothing beyond the cheapest 3 main stat upgrades, needed for the basic special moves.
Your save has you facing the floor 5 boss on Prisoner difficulty without having tech'd any combat stats, halberd upgrades or abilities and no sex skills to speak of. All your stats are in the low 50's, except for endurance and charm which are mid 40's. And no losses on record for physically subduing 1025 enemies with no upgrades on Prisoner? All of that in 3h40m hours playime.

Quite frankly, the mathematical law of averages and principles of Probability preclude that this could've been a legit run, without any editing or savescumming.
Was a legit run.

1. If you know the Passives, you know roughly when to fight a Boss. Easy example you will always get the Passive "First time in Heat" fighting the 2nd Boss. So reality is, I didn't fight all Bosses with 19-29-39-49. I usually go with 18-27-38-48. Now I cannot say with what I went exactly in that run. I am sure that in some I was starting at the Limit of 19 or something because of getting 2 Passives while at 17 for example. Also we are talking about a under 4 hours run. I never claimed it went perfect the very first try or that this run is perfect. There are things that I could have done better in hindsight. But that run in isolation was legit.

2. What are you even talking about in Stats?

Screenshot (42).png

Low 50? Come on, at least be honest and don't say stuff that isn't even true. And that is with 23% Fat with which you already lose Stats btw. You can check that by loading the Save 4 in which I have more Stamina compared to here even though I have +6% in Stats in this Save and in Save 4 I don't have it. Maybe next time I also should make a Save before a Boss as well? Or you want me to do a Vid?

3. The Last Boss. The last Boss is not hard. You don't need to worry about Passives anymore. So you can go crazy with Flaunt. Flaunt every wave, same for Boss.

Edit: Just loaded Save 4. Sleep a Day to get a Riot, fought it to be able to masturbate and go full strength to Boss.

Screenshot (43).png

As you can see 2,6k in Stamina. All the other Stats are on the same Level even though I am 3 Levels lower because you will get a lot of Levels in the last Boss fight.

77 Agi is enough to dodge most of the stuff. 68 Mind is enough to oneshot a lot of enemies with Ki. Dex 70 is enough to Hit enemies. Combined with Flaunt your Stats will be even better. So tell me how is this "impossible". Did you even fight the Boss on the save or just looked and said to yourself not possible?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Assassin3

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Well damn. I didn't check out those saves myself, but from your analysis on this it does make me believe that this isn't a legit run at all. I mean, it was never said it was a legit run in the first place so I'm only the one at fault for thinking it was, lol.

With my current experience on doing a pure run on prison mode right now, the chance of completing such a run with only those level amount of stats and edicts is pretty much impossible.
Well, sure if that was true. This claim of low 50 Stats is a lie. And that run was legit. You guys want me now to do a vid or what?

• Haha

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
I see you posting this over and over again everytime I come here to read the comments. I'm not giving you shit about it to be clear. Just you would be spending your time better if you did this on rem's twitter, discord, or subscribestar. I doubt he cares what anyone says here since it is a big no no to even mention this place on the discord.
If only I could

Nazzar

Jun 4, 2022
Was a legit run.

1. If you know the Passives, you know roughly when to fight a Boss. Easy example you will always get the Passive "First time in Heat" fighting the 2nd Boss. So reality is, I didn't fight all Bosses with 19-29-39-49. I usually go with 18-27-38-48. Now I cannot say with what I went exactly in that run. I am sure that in some I was starting at the Limit of 19 or something because of getting 2 Passives while at 17 for example.
All the same, Im sure you can see how finishing all 4 at the absolute edge of failing the slut check every single floor with the argument "i know exactly which passives ill get at which point" (which in itself implies you *know* how every combat will go, RNG be damned) with 0 breathing room for failure - and it panning out each time - really strains credibility. It just doesnt seem like the sensible way to go about it if you truly had the thought "ill have to restart if this hair's breadth calculation doesnt pan out" in the back of your mind.

2. What are you even talking about in Stats?
Low 50? Come on, at least be honest and don't say stuff that isn't even true. And that is with 23% Fat with which you already lose Stats btw.
I assure you, I diligently checked each and every save, before writing a thing and here you are immediately after clearing the 4th floor:
1.png
Those are the base stats - as i said - no fatigue or items, and fine; str and agl are mid-50's. Stat comparisons are done at their unmodified values. So no, im not making stuff up.

3. The Last Boss. The last Boss is not hard. You don't need to worry about Passives anymore. So you can go crazy with Flaunt. Flaunt every wave, same for Boss. Did you even fight the Boss on the save or just looked and said to yourself not possible?
I beat the boss from your save on the third try. Thats not the point. Theoretically, and with luck, doing anything in the game is possible.
However to recall a previous argument, it beggars belief that you would be willing to play all the way through 1025 enemies and the final boss, without hedging your bets to the absolute maximum via simple things such as getting at least the basic versions of any and all upgrades or specializing in a stat, to eliminate the chance of having your time wasted (as i did on my first game over exactly 1 slut level) and the entire run ruined by the exceedingly likely chance of a single miscalculation or unlucky happenstance over the course of all these fights. Unless in the back of your mind failing didnt give you cause to worry, because of...alternatives.

Last edited:

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
All the same, Im sure you can see how finishing all 4 at the absolute edge of failing the slut check every single floor with the argument "i know exactly which passives ill get at which point" (which in itself implies you *know* how every combat will go, RNG be damned) with 0 breathing room for failure - and it panning out each time - really strains credibility. It just doesnt seem like the sensible way to go about it if you truly had the thought "ill have to restart if this hair's breadth calculation doesnt pan out" in the back of your mind.
And you again don't understand the concept of, these are under 4 hour runs. If something happens, a restart is not that much time spent. And again, I told you that I didn't go to all bosses on the exact point of not being able to get another Slut point. Did you read the 18-27-38-48 rule that I have or just ignore it? There were just a bunch of people asking for a Save and I just took the first run I did. With the idea of hey let's create save points after each Boss, so people could try it themselves on each floor. It just so happend to end with a perfect 19-29-39-49.

I assure you, I diligently checked each and every save, before writing a thing and here you are immediately after clearing the 4th floor:
View attachment 1863074
Those are the base stats - as i said - no fatigue or items, and fine; str and agl are mid-50's. Stat comparisons are done at their unmodified values. Hence why its no cause to call me a liar.
For real? Why would you fight WITHOUT Items, that I have clearly equipped for a Reason? And why would you fight ever without an easy to get 9% Stat Boost? Like you are saying my run is impossible, by removing stuff. What kind of logic is that? I don't care what the Stats are, if I remove all Items, equip the worst Title and try to get a bad sleep. I only care about the end result. So sure, bring up something that is absolutly irrelevent.

I beat the boss from your save on the third try. Thats not the point. Theoretically, and with luck, doing anything in the game is possible.
However to recall a previous argument, it beggars belief that you would be willing to play all the way through 1025 enemies and the final boss, without hedging your bets to the absolute maximum via simple things such as getting at least the basic versions of any and all upgrades or specializing in a stat, to eliminate the chance of having your time wasted
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and the entire run ruined by a single miscalculation or unlucky happenstance. Unless in the back of your mind failing didnt cause you to worry, because of...reasons.
You are right, I don't worry. Why should I? I have fun with those kinda challenges in all kinda games. So starting over is not a big deal for me. Did I do at some point test runs with save scumming? Of course, to see what is possible and what not. But this run was legit as it gets, from start to finish in one go. No save scumming, no editing files or whatever else you can think of. And I can repeat it no problem, since that run isn't even perfect. Did some bad Edicts choices later stages, since the last time I did such a run was a few months ago. I have been playing this game since 0.3 so believe me, that I had a ton of runs since then. And a lot of failures. But sooner or later you will know what to do. Sure you are correct, that I could not 100% make that run every single time because sometimes bad stuff happens and as you said one Slut Level at the wrong time too much and run over.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes