RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Why aren't the gyaru hair/skin edicts showing up in Wyldspace's ccmod branch? Am I being an idiot or did they change the way to edit those?
It was intentionally removed from the dev branches but you can get at least the hair/eyes color working by reverting the removal change.
Refer to this comment for that.

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
I feel like poses like this is underused in this game. It's only there when u are in bed. But it would've been even better if it happened in battle.

If the opponent is angry or horny... Or both. Putting her into submission and using this pose would be great.

I hope the dev doesn't think of making a new game, but expand KPrison even further with poses and stuff like the gym for the future.

Reactions: Kirin7 and aiden117

fzonedout

Dec 10, 2019
Is there a way to win the game with kind of a balanced approach? I don't want Karryn to be a total slut, but having some H scenes as entertainment while progressing through the game in an orderly manner would be nice. Any tips and advice would be appreciated.

NaikonP

Aug 31, 2020
I found this game a couple days ago, and I really like the mechanics, but I seem to be missing somthing crucial as I am really struggling with buying edicts. Most days I cannot afford one, and yet there are so many, and some edicts even give you more edict points! Where does your income come from?

I'm probably going to start again as I'm being slaughtered in level 3 and only have a few edicts unlocked, but I want to know how I can improve.
The lower your order the more money you get per day. So try to keep order as low as possible without going below 0. You can actively make money by doing the waitress job in the bar or the stripper job.
The bar and the shop also give passive income and have edicts that increase that income.
Then there are of course a lot of edicts that either lower costs for things like the guards or food while others increase income, like getting more money per day in exchange for tougher enemies etc.

Is there a way to win the game with kind of a balanced approach? I don't want Karryn to be a total slut, but having some H scenes as entertainment while progressing through the game in an orderly manner would be nice. Any tips and advice would be appreciated.
On easy difficulty yes. The game is easy enough that the build doesnt really matter that much.
On high difficulty unlikely. Spreading out you stats means that you suck in combat and in sex combat at the same time. So focusing on either is recomended.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pakhawaj

Pakhawaj

Aug 23, 2017
Keep your Order low. Specially on the 1st Floor, since there are no Riots possible. You can Farm there around 1k per Day before moving on (I would not recommend fighting Guards because the more you do it, the stronger they become and can fuck your run up in the endgame). After that same Story, keep Order low but now not to low so you don't get a Game Over because of a Riot (as you learn the game it also doesn't hurt to do backup saves once you reach a new floor, so you don't have to start all over if something goes wrong). On the 2nd Floor you can get up to 2k a Day no problem, with some Edicts. Depending on the run you are aiming for, in the Bar with time you can make also a lot of money each shift. Same with the Reception Job, once you unlock the Title, that gives you money for Handshakes.
Never thought of keeping order low, since that seems like it goes against the concept of running a prison! I pretty much always had the +1 control title equipped, so I'll stop doing that. Are there any drawbacks to being slow to complete a level?

Should I be using the edicts primarily to focus on the economy of the prison? In the game I'm abandoning, I had some of the training skills unlocked, and had also bought a bracelet- is that the sort of thing you should only buy once you are making something like 1k per day?

The lower your order the more money you get per day. So try to keep order as low as possible without going below 0. You can actively make money by doing the waitress job in the bar or the stripper job.
The bar and the shop also give passive income and have edicts that increase that income.
Then there are of course a lot of edicts that either lower costs for things like the guards or food while others increase income, like getting more money per day in exchange for tougher enemies etc.
Although I did have the waitress job unlocked, it took a couple of days to be able to afford the edict as I was making only around 300~ per day after having completed the first level. I think my issue may have been a bad start, which made my income issues snowball. I bankrupted the prison twice in just the first week. >.<

Cheers for the help guys, I'll try again this evening.

chinome

Jul 19, 2020
I tried installing the game with CCMOD but I get this error
1654778406562.png
It works without the mod, and based on what the readme says, I may have not used the correct version of the mod but I don't see any choice for the version. They especially talk about "release version" but I didn't find that anywhere

edit: more precisely I found the release/www opposite to the dev/www, but I don't find any version indication

NaikonP

Aug 31, 2020
I tried installing the game with CCMOD but I get this error
View attachment 1860324
It works without the mod, and based on what the readme says, I may have not used the correct version of the mod but I don't see any choice for the version. They especially talk about "release version" but I didn't find that anywhere

edit: more precisely I found the release/www opposite to the dev/www, but I don't find any version indication
If you used the link in the OP for the CCMOD: That one is out of date and abandoned. Someone should really remove that link.
The official KP Discord is the best place to get the updated mods.

KofiCatto

Dec 28, 2018
I lost my save file so I made a new one with everything on it
I used key macro to enable all passives and titles
Infinite money and edict

Save 1 = Empress Run End (at new game plus room)
Save 2 = Final boss battle with prison guard guy with all passives and titles unlocked.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Never thought of keeping order low, since that seems like it goes against the concept of running a prison! I pretty much always had the +1 control title equipped, so I'll stop doing that. Are there any drawbacks to being slow to complete a level?

Should I be using the edicts primarily to focus on the economy of the prison? In the game I'm abandoning, I had some of the training skills unlocked, and had also bought a bracelet- is that the sort of thing you should only buy once you are making something like 1k per day?
Well the idea is, that the Kingdom will give you more money to help you "fix" the Prison because the Order is so low. If it is high it seems you have everything under Control so you recieve less help. In short it is a risk reward System since battles are harder the lower the Order but you will get a lot more money that way.

Each Floor has a Soft Timer, that is shown in the Report after Sleeping. Once this moment is reached, you will start to get a Penalty that lowers your Control each day more and more. You can still stay on this floor as long as you want but sooner or later it will force you to deal with the Boss and move on.

Buying Acc. Items is fine. I personally always start with buying 2 cheap Acc. Items on the first day that give +10 Stat Boosts. It makes fights much easier that way at the start. After that upgrading the Bed is also a must have for better Sleep buffs, same goes for Healing Thoughts to restore Energy in Battle. Aside from that yeah you can focus for the most part on stuff that gives you money. Once Order is really low, Repair kitchen and continue to Farm a bit. With a Fighter Build, once you go to the 2nd Floor you should have Slam, Cleave and Skewer.

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
And thats not even taking into account the fact that enemies scale with days passed, which makes this doubly impractical for prisoner runs.
Just done with lv3 with over 60 days in on prison mode and I don't think the power creep is much of a huge deal atm. It was mentioned on here that standard enemies have a scaling limit with it only being a few levels higher than you, and to me it does appear to be the case.

Last edited:

Pakhawaj

Aug 23, 2017
Well the idea is, that the Kingdom will give you more money to help you "fix" the Prison because the Order is so low. If it is high it seems you have everything under Control so you recieve less help. In short it is a risk reward System since battles are harder the lower the Order but you will get a lot more money that way.

Each Floor has a Soft Timer, that is shown in the Report after Sleeping. Once this moment is reached, you will start to get a Penalty that lowers your Control each day more and more. You can still stay on this floor as long as you want but sooner or later it will force you to deal with the Boss and move on.

Buying Acc. Items is fine. I personally always start with buying 2 cheap Acc. Items on the first day that give +10 Stat Boosts. It makes fights much easier that way at the start. After that upgrading the Bed is also a must have for better Sleep buffs, same goes for Healing Thoughts to restore Energy in Battle. Aside from that yeah you can focus for the most part on stuff that gives you money. Once Order is really low, Repair kitchen and continue to Farm a bit. With a Fighter Build, once you go to the 2nd Floor you should have Slam, Cleave and Skewer.
This is all very helpful!

Well. I just had a bit of a go at it, and did much better. I postponed fighting the boss of the first level up until Karryn literally couldn't level up any more before progressing to the second floor. I am back to having an income of around 300~ unfortunately, but this time I had enough cash beforehand to buy almost the entire first level of training edicts. I don't have any of the skills, but I do have the bar unlocked, and I have the knowledge to know that keeping order high is a detriment, so I haven't bought any of the +order edicts. :)

I had thought that the soft timer was a 'game over' timer. Glad to know that it isn't anything to worry about.

Nazzar

Jun 4, 2022
When it comes to getting all the Hero Books, well I posted saves of all starting points of a Pure run in Prisoner Mode. While it is not a perfect run by any means, you can take it as a rough guideline.
Ok, so i went through those out of curiosity to compare after I finished my own hero book/holy empress run and i have several questions.

To start with - your slut levels. Wow. I, for example, finished the floors at 16-25-32-39 slut level. Always attacked the bosses with a buffer because you dont know whats gonna happen in those fights that might push you over the caps.
Your saves on the other hand all finish the levels with 19-29-39-49. Meaning you immediately push the slut cap to the absolute limit - never going over - and then proceed to clear the floor - boss included - without incurring a single extra one that would have ruined the whole thing in a game famous for its sporadic passives popup. And that process is repeated 4 times without fail.
I mean thats some method walking on the razor's edge there. It beggars belief.

The other, more glaring one is personal stats:

1.png

From level 1 up until *and* after the last boss save you have 0 upgrades.
No halberd, no unarmed, no offense or defense, and the nothing beyond the cheapest 3 main stat upgrades, needed for the basic special moves.
Your save has you facing the floor 5 boss on Prisoner difficulty without having tech'd any combat stats, halberd upgrades or abilities and no sex skills to speak of. All your stats are in the low 50's, except for endurance and charm which are mid 40's. And no losses on record for physically subduing 1025 enemies with no upgrades on Prisoner? All of that in 3h40m hours playime.

Quite frankly, the mathematical law of averages and principles of Probability preclude that this could've been a legit run, without any editing or savescumming.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Assassin3

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Yes, however for higher difficulties...u best have titles to compensate.
Do Pero's and CCMod work with the current 105j build?
Yes.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
I would have preferd if the Dev insted of making a GYM dlc, makes a pose DLC and adds more cut ins and defet/ regular f*ck poses for karryan.

A pose like this is karryan falls 1654846535118.png , another pose like this for singular f*ck 1654846711322.png . I don't think that a gym side job is what this game needs.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes